A man's attitude... a man's attitude goes some ways the way his life will be. Is that something you might agree with...

>A man's attitude... a man's attitude goes some ways the way his life will be. Is that something you might agree with, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1497667380678.jpg (727x393, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

birthmoviesdeath.com/2012/03/04/film-crit-hulk-smash-hulk-vs-the-genius-of-mulholland-drive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unironically, makes me think

This scene is pure kino.

What happened to his eyebrows?

This character fucking terrified me and i dont know why

This but unironically.

sure

Attached: screenshot-350.png (1366x737, 706K)

I'M JUST A LITTLE BOY

Seriously though, how can one start to get their shit together? I'm fucking 25 and never had a job

get a shitty job through a friend like bussing tables. work up to waiter once you've built some rapport at work. being a waiter not a bad job and you'll make friends as long as you protect your spaghetti.

>how can one start to get their shit together?

unironically stop browsing and posting on Yea Forums and reddit and any other message board.

Apply for a job

Michael Gira

That guy co-directed and co-wrote The Loveless with Kathryn Bigelow

What did I just say?

To a degree yes. But, what I tend to find in this scene, is that the director still answers only in the way he thinks the cowboy wants him to talk to him.

This. I'm a waitress at a small diner and I make a lot of money for only working 20ish hours a week. Averaging a 100 in tips every night, 4 to 5 nights a week plus hourly (10 per hour). Maximum comfy. Plus the cooks are all nice and make me food for free if they're bored.

Also I got hired without any experience serving.

Nah fám fuck outta here with that noise lmao

Let's just say I'm driving this buggy, and if you can fix your attitude you can ride along with me.

yeah, i'm thinking ya BASED

wtf isn't being this based illegal???

birthmoviesdeath.com/2012/03/04/film-crit-hulk-smash-hulk-vs-the-genius-of-mulholland-drive

Attached: 1555736619639.jpg (519x412, 51K)

Holy shit servers getting dabbed on ITT

Now, are you saying sure because it is what you believe or because you think that's what I want to hear?

That sounds cool, can you post a picture of your tits?

based neet

Fuck working biggest mistake Ive made

Hi Karleigh

Stop larping as a woman it might work on discord but it doesn't work here.

YOU DESERVE IT