Preacher

What went wrong?

Attached: preacher-amc-canceled-or-season-3-release-date-e1498085334777-574x400.jpg (574x400, 37K)

>Have top shelf yandere stalker waifu character
>make her an ugly negress

this. also shit pacing.

Gee. I wonder

I can't re-read the comic now without imagining Dale Gribble as Cassidy even though Cassidy is supposed to be Irish.

It should have been on Amazon and rated hard R

It was boring and I couldn’t stand that lady’s accent

the first season was dull as piss, but I enjoyed 2 and 3 well enough, and gilgun is great as always.

Fuck you Season 3 was awesome.

nigger gf

>completely changed his origin story
>pieced different sequences of the story together in separate order for no real reason
>seth Rogen involved
>toned down the over the top violence and language to suit AMC
It's a shame cause most of the casting aside from Tulip was good

No it wasn't.

Nigger gf makes my pp stiff.

>too much filler
>le reddit edgy not Yea Forums edgy
>each season after the first is worse
She's Irish mutt and she's qt, have sex

There is A LOT of filler which is weird because they already cut down so much of the comic

Why do they look like insufferable hipsters?

I switched it off half way through the first episode.

How the fuck can you get evrything so wrong?

The comic isn't really high literature so should be easy to just adapt it without much effort.

Fuck yeah it was

Like a lot of ruined adaptations, Preacher's narrative was changed so the viewers wouldn't get the same experience as the comics, even tho Preacher is a relatively less popular series and most AMC viewers wouldn't even know jack about it in the first place.

>Jesse is not manly. In comics he was the man with cool one liners, in show he is a whiny bitch.
>Tulip is strong independent woman and we all know that male audiance hates these type of character.
>There is no bromance between Cassidy and Jesse. They like eachother in comic, in show not really.
>Also vulnerability to sun is inconsistent.
>Pointless character development, everyone dies except for protagonists and villians, by the end of each season.
>Fillers slowed action down by a lot.
>They really had to stuffed politics in here?

I liked the Saint and Herr Starr.

The source material is shit

Not enough screen presence from the main cast.
The vampire is cool, but the preacher and his no-gf can't carry the show