Has corporate greed ever worked out for a company in the long run?

Has corporate greed ever worked out for a company in the long run?

Attached: what gives you the right.jpg (633x400, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=H6Lzpz-Emhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, of course.

I'm really happy that this is gonna deal a humongous blow to Netflix.

Attached: 1AC17D36-EB44-4EDD-933E-E44A79B84BD0.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Uh you don’t get to bring Friends

>no one subs
>every streaming platform falls apart because of greed

Every single company ever basically.

Consumers are half stupid so you can just stick a "WE CARE ABOUT YOU" sticker on a Macbook and people wont care about the wilderness being burned down and glue giving people cancerous tumors in China. Everyone forgets everything so quickly in the excess of news.

>and glue giving people cancerous tumors in China
Who gives a fuck about China they're part of the problem.

Based

Kys leftie.

>all content creators stream their own shows only

Wow I can't wait until you have to buy ten streaming services to find the show you want to watch.

People will just pirate

>not just owning physical copies
Fuck streaming

Yes.
All advertisers, propagandists and marketologists are aware that public a) Has a memory of goldfish b) Doesn't give a fuck

That's why "vote with wallet" argument is retarded.

based

All the time since they're in bed with government.

Does anybody else feel like all these entertainment/cable companies revoking their deals with Netflix in favor of their own in house production are all about to shoot themselves in the head in a fucked up Mexican standoff bullshit kind of thing?

People chose Netflix a decade ago because everything they wanted was aggregated into one easy to find and use location, away from the annoying structure of television where you paid for packages of channels of which you barely even watched half, if that, and you had no say on what you wanted to watch.

Now those same companies are basically recreating the same structure that their prior customers left them for but with a new skin for the streaming age. People didn't want 100+ channels, and they don't want 100+ streaming services just to watch their shitty shows.

Good, fuck Netflix. Half of their viewers are people just rewatching Office.

>Does anybody else feel like all these entertainment/cable companies revoking their deals with Netflix in favor of their own in house production are all about to shoot themselves in the head in a fucked up Mexican standoff bullshit kind of thing?
No, you retard. It simply means the big three will continue existing. Instead of channels on a dial you now have streaming services to choose from. The TV set of the 20th century has been completely replaced by the computer.

they will get used to it and pay it
>oh only 90$ a month for 8 streaming services? thats fine wiht me
even though cable was the same price and people flipped their shit

unless streaming is consolidated within one platform everyone will just go back to piracy
they could have common service and get % of the revenue according to minutes of their material watched each month but they are too greedy for that and in the end no one will win because everybody's offer is going to be shit
literally getting worse than cable

I have literally never watched a single episode of this or Parks and Rec. Am I missing anything? Every thread about those shows seem massively cringe and reddit

You sound cringe and reddit

Yes drop cable tv for cable tv.

Attached: 1546919651421.png (2490x1834, 601K)

Not sure, but it's going to hilarious watching them crash and burn in the 2020's once more companies start ending their distribution licenses, and people start realizing how small the Netflix brand actually is.

:D

There is a streaming service bubble forming for sure.

what's funny is that Netflix already saw this coming. That's why they pushed so hard for original content in 2016 and have been ramping up ever since.

So instead of getting cable tv with hundreds of channels, you have to sign up for individual streaming services that will cost multiple times the amounts. Wonderful.

Attached: scrubs46.jpg (450x330, 58K)

It's a big network.

Attached: friendsfrondslittleface1382186040332.jpg (773x396, 64K)

>corporate greed
Found the commie

Netflix always felt like a placeholder until the established distributors got off their asses and just did streaming themselves. If I were Paramount or some other shit, there's no reason to put my catalogue on some other platform for streaming unless I don't have one, so logically now that everyone and their mother knows the platform formula, Netflix is redundant, and their limited catalogue of originals will probably end up just being rolled into one of the bigger fish like what's going to happen to Hulu via Disney.

Attached: neutral good deception rolls.jpg (750x583, 58K)

Looks like Blu Ray and physical media is back on the menu.

If I pull that show off, will you die?

Literally what do normies see in this fucking 00s milquetoast sitcom drivel to make its reruns worth 100s of millions of dollars

Lmao

quirks and quips, pretty much. Why do you think it's the same audience that can't get enough of capeshit and ironic "humor"?

what's even better is that someone like steam will come around fix everything for us then later they'll launch a greenlight service and you'll be able to pre-purchase shows and movies before they've even finished production also if the show is cancelled unfinished you can't get your money back

no because netflix will eventually try to renegotiate and once netflix has lost so much they will have less power and they can get a better deal next time around

Too bad 99% of Netflix original content is donkey balls. Can’t wait to see The Witcher

I don’t watch enough TV for this to be an issue for me anymore. No matter how cuck/basedboi/beta this sounds, I don’t have an issue with paying money for something I like. However I will pirate the shit outa everything else and I don’t feel guilty about that at all. I’m a capeshit drone so I’ll be getting Disney+ for Marvel shit. Everything else is pirate tier.

It wasn't that funny

Weren't there rumors that they're going to be switching to 100% Netflix original content by 2021 or some shit?

Netflix has no fucking quality control like HBO or Disney

Attached: 93A7F056-C183-461B-AEE2-72483AA93514.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

Name a single Netflix show that was good from start to end. Hell, name one that didn’t go downhill after one season

It's the same mentality as to why daytime soaps are a thing.

I'd honestly be okay with every big company having their own streaming service if they had their full catalogue of movies and show available all the time. Unfortunately I doubt that'll ever happen.

>Name a single Netflix show that was good from start to end. Hell, name one that didn’t go downhill after one season
Medici. Unironically looking forward to season 3. They're a rarity, but they do exist.

This. The whole reason I paid for Netflix in the past was it was easier than pirating. If I have to buy 5 different services then fuck it

I like some of their cooking shows but that doesn't really count

This is why nothing will beat piracy. Streaming got pretty close when the big platforms like Netflix and Huli had a respectable selection (about 5+ years ago) but now with every company trying to hoard their IPs on their own digital platform, the smartest way to get all your kino is torrents. Let normies sucker into the streaming as long as it funds more movies and TV being made.

>kino
>compressed
>smart

Yeah and 95% of it fucking sucks, being labeled a Netflix original is like getting the stamp of mediocrity.

Fuck the Chinese I only care about the forests.

-dark
-end of the fucking world
-maniac
this is where you say they're shit. whatever, you asked so i answered

Who's the passive agressive bitch running their twitter?

>Implying half of these services won't shut down because of market saturation
>Implying there's a gun against your head that will go off if you don't hire every streaming service available

Paramount doesn't have its own streaming platform because the initial investment is extremely high and the returns are less than certain due to the fact that nobody is stupid enough to pay a fee for a service that has a very limited library. HBO, Disney, Amazon, etc. are all developing their own platform because they want to become centralizing platform that Netflix is right now. The market will not be able to sustain multiple differentiated platform.

At some point, competitors will have to agglomerate in one or two big platforms. The same thing happens every day with traditional businesses (shopping malls, city centers, business centers, etc.)

>doesn't have access to full Blu Ray and 4K rips
yikes

Decentralised streaming service driven by blockchain technology to pay content creators and skipping the entire """"distributor"""" jew is the answer.

Yes. 99 out of 100 times.

I can't wait to see Disney+ come out and see it fall on its face. They could have gathered a huge audience if nu wars wasn't a total dumpster fire. How many ppl will subscribe to watch Hawkeye's TV show?

but how do i know if it's good? i don't trust Yea Forums desu senpai

Netflix already survived through the backlash when they separated their streaming and mail service, they'll survive this. They saw how streaming was going to change things and they bet right. Now everyone is getting in on it too late. What'll happen is everyone will have a streaming service and the bubble will burst. No one will want to pay for the dumb ones like "CBS all access" that has literally no content and they'll all come grovelling back to Netflix and Hulu, basically all the established services.

However, we might get shit like "NBC pack" for Netflix where it's an add-on service for a few bucks more. Basically making it like cable has been for a while, or Amazon's channels. As long as no one pays for any the dumb services (no one will), this is the worst case scenario. Or we could go back to pirating, since I know I'm not the only one who got lazy for a while there.

>Corporate greed
>Netflix
yeahhh kys

Attached: 1534041584218.png (208x238, 66K)

I'm convinced the MCU will collapse halfway throughout phase 4. Other than Guardians 3 I don't see how they can sustain it since most movies that aren't about the OG avengers are either okay or mediocre.

>However, we might get shit like "NBC pack" for Netflix where it's an add-on service for a few bucks more.
That depends on said add-on having something worth paying extra money for. Like you said, it's a bubble.

It's the prisoner's dilemma. If everyone leaves streaming to one or two companies those companies win. If everyone streams then the content is so divided that no single one is worth it so they all die. It's a reverse network effect.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect

kek

>I'm convinced the MCU will collapse halfway throughout phase 4.
Absolutely agree. In this rapid modern day culture, we define it all by the decades. We attribute certain things that "define" the era and then move onto something new which we then define again. Disney can't perpetually sustain an MCU because people WILL get bored, even the die hard fans, and the culture will necessarily make it so that new novelties and trends take the place of yesterday's novels and trends. Capeshit won't be among them, I can nearly guarantee it. Maybe 1 or 2 years into the 2020's tops, but beyond that, absolutely not.

I hope the MCU dies like the Transformers show, and they went the WOKE route so it could happen fast. Captain Marvel bombed, ENDGAME didn't meet Dsney's expectations, they are forcing it on thetaers with some extra scene LOL. Next Black Widow, who the fuck cares? Balck Panther 2? It won't make as much as the first

I don't see why they wouldn't just buy Netflix, it's an established brand and they could just dump their catalogue onto it in full without the need to create an infrastructure.

NO MUH NETFLIX MUH REDDIT SHOW NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1561374599283.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>ENDGAME didn't meet Dsney's expectations
?

Netflix is worth almost as much as Disney. They couldn't hope to buy it, especially after the fox purchase. They could try and merge, but it would probably be denied by the government.

It worked for Sneed's Greed & Seed

This was when Netflix had an actual streaming library of curated content and not just a bunch of woke originals that get cancelled after two seasons.

I'll just continue watching whatever I please whenever I please. Suck on it, corporation cucks.

Attached: pirate.png (771x1600, 121K)

I'm not sure. Disney has gotten huge. Now they're releasing their own streaming service undercutting everyone else at $7/month. Then they can pull all content they own from every other service. This is how they kill the competition and then raise prices. Much like Amazon.

Consumers barely matter here. It's once the shareholders see no salvage-ability in making these companies profitable, or at least continue growth, they'll dip. That's when we'll start to see shit start to crash hard.

The networks that own their own content are better off if their content is desirable, like HBO with GOT. Services like Netflix and Hulu will struggle with mediocre original content once they lose more and more of their licenses. They have no way to keep the stranglehold on the market the way Amazon managed.

lol

It just doesn't make sense to me. Netflix is worth so much only due to *projected* or *potential* profitability, not actual profitability. As a digital company, they have very few in actual tangible assets and most of it lies in their IP and infrastructure, which I believe is where a lot of their value comes from, but I don't think it's worth nearly as much as it's actually valued at. It just seems so utterly overinflated. Same with Uber and other silicon valley companies.

Are there any accounting/finance/econ wizards here who can explain this phenomena?

amazon is gonna buy netflix screencap this

why are they advertising NBC's shitty streaming service on their own social media?

Personally I hope they come out with a service with all the different networks that I can switch between the network channels that are just streaming their own stuff on a schedule.

I feel like something like that is coming soon

Attached: 13245678.jpg (251x201, 8K)

>watching the same show that ended nearly a decade ago over and over again
you could watch an episode a day and watch the entire series 2 times from beginning to end in that time. normies are subhuman

>the TV set has been completely replaced by the computer

The irony of you calling that user a retard. I really hope I’m just misunderstanding you, otherwise you are legit mentally challenged

i'll be happy to see netflix go under

They're trying to shame NBC for leaving them. They want netflix customers to be angry that NBC "took" their favorite show away.

Why are they re-releasing it with some extra scene? They really wanted to beat Avatar. This joke of a movie only made money because they convinced idiots to watch it before the spoilers come out. It was marketing ploy. Then the film vanished pretty quickly

I'm in the same boat. I don't understand enough I guess, but all these silicon valley companies seem to always be floating on promises of future profitability. On the other hand, behind the scenes looks at silicon Valley startups failing brings warmth to my heart.

what is actually scary is that netflix streaming is like 70% of internet traffic in america and most of that are just normies (ie women) watching the office and friends for the millionth time

which means that AT LEAST 5% OF ALL INTERNET TRAFFIC IN AMERICA IS JIM MAKING THAT STUPID FACE

Attached: 1525752193964.jpg (191x160, 5K)

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 430K)

You're fucking retarded.

Think he was being sarcastic there.

>doesn't know to greentext
>lowcaps
>abhorrent twitter taste
Fucking summer

I'm just waiting for Netflix to fucking put Drag race all stars on their service reeee

>nothing will beat piracy

Yes user nothing is going to beat literally just stealing shit for free. How stupid are you exactly? I just want to point out though that you aren’t smart or clever or above anyone for doing it. I wish I could describe the second hand embarrassment I get when you retards act like you are so much smarter then everyone else for using torrents when everyone under 40 grew up pirating media because they were young and poor, it isn’t just you that knows how to do this. You are just unusual because you are presumably an adult and still so poor you have to keep doing it while everyone else can pay for things now. I wish you could see what others do when you are hunched over your computer desk watching anime with a smug attitude while saying “stupid normies with their big couches and tvs paying for media what a bunch of suckers, bet they can’t even afford hot pockets spending all their allowance on netflix”
The lack of self awareness is astounding

Office is meh, parks and rec has God tier waifus and Ron swanson

have sex

what the fuck is "the long run?" Cosmically, no. Practically in the span of a person's life, yes. Corporate greed is going to have extincted humanity within the next 500 years. But until then weeeeeeee

Different user here but can anyone explain what this meme is supposed to accomplish? As someone who has sex it’s just slightly annoying. There’s no trace of humor in it, it’s designed presumable to hurt virgins or incels? But they come on here and freely admit they want to have sex and can’t. It’s not an insult, or funny, or trolling, it isn’t even overly annoying so you could get some satisfaction you are bothering someone. What’s the point? No one even really reacts to it, this post is probably the biggest you will get. I wonder if it’s just one mentally retarded user having a breakdown or something

>Yes user nothing is going to beat literally just stealing shit for free.

Pirating is a pain in the ass. Half the time I download something to Plex there's some new bullshit encoding issue I have to deal with.

A decent streaming service would absolutely be better than piracy, and would be paid for by most pirates. None of them are decent. Something as simple as "download the fucking movie so there's absolutely zero chance I have to buffer in the middle of a scene" is beyond their grasp. Good on you for not letting your complete lack of knowledge on the subject from keeping you from running your mouth, fucking dipshit.

corporate sneed

>Consumers barely matter here
Where the fuck does their money come from then.

YEAH KILLEM

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

I dont care about netflix, nbc, or the show full of assholes. But all this separation of streaming services is pushing people back to piracy, and I love it. Public trackers are being filled with more content, which means the private ones are uploading even more.

A service where you could just download a high definition video file for a fee would be great. No having to wait for a physical copy in the mail or region locks. No having to deal with buffering or low quality streams. No having to search for a torrent that may or may not be legit, or in the worst case outright malicious. Just gimme the fucking movie in .mkv or whatever format.

No. People used to pay 100+ every fucking month for cable. This is a fractured version of that. Now people will just pay 40 for 4 or so services. I mean people always bitched at cable services that they just wanted to pay for the channels they wanted. Here you go fags.

Dude the vast majority of pirates do it because they are too poor to afford not to. I know damn well pirating is a pain in the ass, I have done it literally since it began. The more money I make the less I do it. It’s also so much cleaner to just have a smart tv in my living room, no computer hooked to it to mess with. Just turn it on and click Netflix or amazon prime and off I go. I have to really want to watch something(that none of the streaming services I have, have) to go to my computer and dick around with torrents, try to find decent quality etc etc, then either sit hunched over my desk which is more akin to being at work then relaxing at home, or drag my laptop over to the tv and hook it up, blah blah. No, it isn’t THAT hard, but it is an inconvenience. I like to have as little of those in my life as possible. It’s strange that everyone I know irl that pirates media(as their main way of viewing it, almost everyone does it occasionally for various reasons) freely admits it’s because they are poor and can’t afford streaming or cable or whatever, but here where it’s anonymous and anyone should be free to be honest everyone is pirating by choice even though they have tons of cash. Lol.

This is called Amazon and iTunes.

>People chose Netflix a decade ago because everything they wanted was aggregated into one easy to find

Funny, because the complaining in the past was that Netflix only had old movies or crappy B movies. Netflix biggest collection has always been the DVD section

This is called iTunes. You can even buy the episodes individually and download them drm free. Its where most pirated content comes from, and Amazon

>its strange how literal normalfags are normalfags and you guys who watch stuff that hasn't aired in decades and old movies pirate them
How can someone be this retarded

>19 year olds having opinions on politics

Attached: WEBPAGE_20190607_224313.jpg (480x333, 28K)

The Crown

>The market will not be able to sustain multiple differentiated platform.

Stupid and near sighted assessment. Everyone thought facebook was it. Now people fucking have snapchat and instragram along with their fucking facebook and whatever stupid thing you faggots are doing these days.

As always, good post totally ignored

I thought that was just for music.

You realize you're criticizing comfort in familiarity while you post on this site for fifth time just today

That's half of the strategy of the DNC tho?

>watching the same TV show to death is just like the internet
are you 70 years old?

>driven by blockchain technology

All the fucking streaming services are right there on display on your fucking television these days. You're literally selecting it like you would any channel.

It would be too expensive man. My folks have Comcast and they have a bunch of movies you can buy with a click, pretty decent quality, convenient as all hell it plays in a couple seconds. But it’s like 6 bucks to rent it for a day or like 15-20 to buy it, and I’m pretty sure if they lose Comcast they lose the purchase too. Point being that shit would be crazy popular if it was reasonably priced. Like if it was 1-2 dollars to rent a movie that way so many people would do it. Hell I would do it from time to time(well if I had comcast cable but you get my point) but for whatever reason they won’t do that. Corps seem to refuse to stamp out piracy by beating them with convenience plus reasonable pricing, which I feel they could do(except for 3rd world who are always gonna be too poor). I think they have a plan for piracy, like they have a plan for ad blocking which they are starting to implement. I was starting to wonder if they gave up on adblockers but it looks like within a decade they will be a memory.

Are you? Yea Forums has always been same shit different. Bitching, trolling, bitching, trolling, lame joke, telling someone to go back to whatever lame website is currently popular. You're a moron if you think the repetitiveness of this site is non existant.

Attached: 1528877666813.jpg (811x501, 175K)

based

It’s not just that we have literally the same threads with the same replies day after day. All boards are like that to some degree too.

It will be extremely costly

Well yes exactly. It's just that same stupid argument of bitching at smart phones when we literally staring at computer screens all day. A screen is a screen. Repition through forumlaic sitcoms is like repetition through the same fucking threads everyday with a hint of a funny post every now and then.

If I had to pay for a streaming service I'd pick Disney+. The Mouse will consume all and unify the streaming services.

Facebook is for old people and weirdos.
Snapchat is dead.
Ig is owned by facebook, and the pictures are literally saved as facebook images.
Tiktok is musicaly with more spying.
Twitter doesnt make money.

Thats sure the same as 45 media companies making their own streaming apps like we currently have for cable channels.

I would just use a trial for the one with the show I want to watch. I laugh when people say theyre paying for 5 different streaming services.
Why?

>Tiktok is musicaly with more spying.
>Twitter doesnt make money.

Yes. Just like different streaming services have different shows for different interests. That's the point. The faggot model of feeling the need to sign up to different shit needlessly has been proven once before.

>tfw dedicated home server to seed to BTN and PTP

it's more convenient to have access to higher quality material for free through only two channels instead of paying innumerable providers for a slice of content

you can do torrenting right in two ways. way 1 is to sacrifice time and money to reach the best providers, but it's worth it since an account is for life. way 2 is just donating whatever $20 to IPT, getting access to their material and for most people it's enough. it might not get the best quality torrents as fast, but everything trickles down there eventually and most of the stuff is freeleech. because it's private you don't have to worry about the jews getting to you

for most of my normie friends I recommend IPT because they don't have what it takes to get really involved. Which is sad cause all you need is some old desktop computer. maybe you have one already. just slam in the cheapest hard drives you can find and keep it conneted to the internet 24/7. buffer is built up almost instantly and then you can download almost everything easily

Ya, I guess I agree(not the user you were arguing with tho). On the smartphone thing I would say it’s different because you take it with you. And it’s ensnared everyone. Most people used to agree it was not good for you to sit and stare at the tv all day, or at a computer screen all day. People that did so were considered to have a problem. Now it’s considered to be doing well if you stare at your phone some of the day, normal to stare at it a lot of the day, and no one bats an eye at the large amount of people that do it most of the day. Society at large has seemingly given up on losing a huge percentage of its populations attention to a portable zombie device. It’s honesly bizarre and almost scary to me, and I grew up spending all day playing video games and watching movies. I considered it to be unhealthy for me though, whereas now it’s totally “normal”. I wonder what the long term societal effects might be. I suspect they will be varied, many, and mostly negative

I pay for Crunchyroll and Funimation Now because pirating anime is wrong. I only pirate western stuff.

checked

>i pirate this trash instead of that trash
Very cool.

Hollywood does not deserve your money.

Damn you

Attached: das it bane.jpg (589x640, 40K)

Nips are just as bad, you just like their brand of pandering better.

Imagine being such a retard newfaggot you even see the bad threads in a catalog lmao :^)

>I pay for Crunchyroll and Funimation Now

Attached: STOP_IT.jpg (456x386, 81K)

>2005 was 14 years ago

Fuck me

For jews

>i agree the office is like the internet because i'm a cocksucking redditor like you who just comes to Yea Forums to bitch about Yea Forums
>but slow down there pal, the portable internet is NOTHING like the internet
lol fuck both of you little queers. I bet you actually watch television

Give me one good reason

What? Are you gonna not bother to provide a counter argument? I don’t think it’s healthy to spend too much time staring at screens, and smartphones enable you to do it much more. If you don’t think there is any problem spending all day staring at a screen fine, but explain how smartphones don’t make the issue worse?

post the full one with CIA please. its my favorite picture. i cant help but smile when i see it

Attached: 1492373248150.jpg (387x772, 31K)

/thread
youtube.com/watch?v=H6Lzpz-Emhs

Attached: 1492374059135.jpg (387x772, 50K)

Attached: 1492375950115.png (404x1134, 120K)

Someone redpill me on the deals Netflix has with production companies. Are Netflix' offers that shitty that they risk everything on another mediocre/shitty streaming service?

Also, is fucking Mouseflix actually gonna be a big thing??

Attached: downloadfile.png (780x507, 323K)

>are you not going to DEBATE ME about my nuanced and practiced opinion?
No I'm not. I'm going to reassert that Yea Forums and binge watching ONE (1) tv show are different things, and that you are a big ol shit slurping faggot

Attached: 1507040089104.png (178x167, 2K)

This is me guessing, but I don't really recall small name shows being pulled from Netflix, so I think it's literally just companies pulling famous stuff so that it can become a pull for their streaming service. "Can't watch The Office anywhere else. You heard of the Office right? It's like one of the greatest and most famous TV shows of all time! You don't want to miss out on something like that do you? It's only 5.99 a month!"

Blessed be this post.

Netflix used to be the only streaming service and buy rights for a cheap price, but now that companies have realized what an absolute goldmine streaming is they all want to start their own streaming platforms. So they pull their shows from netflix.

Streaming is slowly turning into TV. Everything spread out across hundreds of channels.

Future generations won't believe us when we tell them 'we used to have one only streaming service, it was dirt cheap and had EVERYTHING'

Marco polo

>not getting the joke
m8

But you're still here

VPNflix is about to disappoint all these new steaming services.

>ad-free.

Not a fucking thing on Netflix is free you double fags.

>Every thread about those shows seem massively cringe
Both shows are cringekino, sadly Reddit loves them too fucking much. I just like to get my laughs from watching embarrassing and cringe comedy, but I sure as fuck don't extrapolate it to real life conversations. The number of women I've heard say shit like "I'M LOOKING FOR THE JIM TO MY PAM" is astonishing and that shit is cringe without any based whatsoever.

>wtf bros I need to pay for things
Yes incel deal with it

you don't have to pay for any media or software at all though?

Attached: 1561225692649.jpg (859x1127, 94K)

Attached: 1493971498218.png (470x420, 123K)

lost

Daredevil seasons 1 and 3 were great, it dipped in the middle not the end. But that's gone now because of Disney

Yes you don't have to pay for anything if you steal my melanin enriched friend

(you)

>Netflix used to be the only streaming service
this was never true, lad

I already pay for 5 streaming services, just don't be poor.

quality

I enjoyed Punisher.

>I'm getting jewed, just don't be poor

Attached: 1510130257655.jpg (2121x1353, 373K)

This, I stopped pirating music when Spotify was invented because they made it convenient and it was cheap.

I pay for youtube because I listen to schizophrenics and shit and it comes with google play which is basically spotify but I only ever pirate or buy cheap wal mart deals of movies and tv. Of course I dont really care about movies or tv and only like obscure old shit because I'm a faggot hipster retard

I really wish streaming never took off, it is the worst quality of watching films ever. A 4k netflix streams bitrate is equal to the bitrate of any 1080p bluray

if you mean short term profits vs long term growth of course it will fuck them up in the long run
they still do it since shareholders want to make a quick buck and cash out and managers get bonuses and only stay there for few years

Actual autism

I've had seasons 1-7 (ones worth owning) on DVD since 2012 but never use due to convenience of Netflix but now that the Jew stream wars have officially begun I will happily use my boxsets.

netflix should get the distribution rights for the finnish version