What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (512x288, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLDZTCYsR1yx4-so2cXWs_fqwBkE_u1a7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A pretty damn good time, actually.

visually nice, you might like the graphic novel more.

A good visual adaptation by a man who didn't understand what the story was actually about.

What was it about?

This

About power.

A very rich and fast man with a tentacle fetish trying to share it with the world

Snyder, is that you?

Boredom

I'll be the first to talk shit about Snyder but he's done a couple of great movies, this is one of them, mostly because I don't think you could have done a better job adapting it to the screen.

Watch the longer cuts btw, but I'd read the comic if you haven't first.

Yes, now please buy my directors cuts
please

A pretty good movie with one of the cringiest sex scenes ever filmed.

no alien physic squid
try motion comic instead youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLDZTCYsR1yx4-so2cXWs_fqwBkE_u1a7

The definitive capekino of a generation. A master class in cinema gifted upon the masses by sir Zachary Snyder

A good movie that DC has failed to emulate time after time.

>make a comic that pokes fun at the superhero genre
>make a film that glorifies superheroes

watch, man

user probably thinks Ozy did nothing wrong

>What was it about?
Just having some fun with characters that DC acquired from other comic book companies that went out of business.

a good beginning, drawn out middle, and boring end

Proof that snyder can give us absolutely 10/10 kino and faggots still bitch and moan.

What Ozymandias did can be compared to Hiroshima. He killed thousands to end the war.

The adaptation they made for the film actually works better, because it not only focuses the people, it also turns them against Dr. Manhattan.

Kino of the highest order
A genuinely cerebral capeflick that’s not afraid to take itself seriously and explore weighty concepts in a visually stunning meditation on morality, the nature of heroism, and the very human failings of the inhumanly gifted

Go frolic with your fatsuits and pants peeing jokes, brainlet. You’re ruining cinema

But Dr. Manhattan is American, so people would be blaming America for it. With the Squid, you have no country to blame and people will forget about the war and join forces to face the aliens from different universe.

I don't really mind the squit vs manhattan decision, was just memeing
I don't like the movie adaptation because it omitted a lot of insights into internal motivations of all three key characters

>A genuinely cerebral capeflick that’s not afraid to take itself seriously and explore weighty concepts in a visually stunning meditation on morality, the nature of heroism, and the very human failings of the inhumanly gifted

It's none of those things.

Dr. Manhattan is the biggest threat to Veidt/Ozymandias...by framing him, you turn the people and government against him, ensuring his exile.

One of the last great films by Snyder. Close enough to the source material to maintain its essence. Top tier capeshit.

Life must be very challenging for you

Attached: 2AAD6DEF-91A6-4660-A9B3-945A1E36C88F.jpg (1400x1400, 215K)

Attached: Bitch Please.jpg (2848x3280, 463K)