I have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement and I don't expect to be forgiven...

>I have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement and I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm simply here to apologize.

Attached: logang.jpg (1233x722, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1sWzUYMpxws
youtu.be/6vtpEwGgdf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who wrote that for him?

LOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: chris_dealia.jpg (435x580, 41K)

>continuous
>Meaning without cessation
If your lapse in judgment is unstoppable then why should anyone forgive you or ever expect better behavior from you?

>then why should anyone forgive you
he stated that he doesnt expect to be forgiven you illiterate retard

there was nothing wrong with this apology

"i don't expect to be forgiven" doesn't mean he doesn't want to be forgiven

Saying “I have made” implies that the statement is formerly continuous

Not television, film, or sneed
Therefore off topic

Continuous means infinite. Saying “I have made a severe and continuous lapse in judgment” means that his lapse in judgment is still happening.

The japs need to shut the fuck up with AMERIGAN DOURIST DISRESBECT US :DDD
They deserve much more than 1000 Logan Paul’s throwing squids at them, to pay for their crimes in the Rape of Nanjing.

Why showing the designated suicide forest is bad? Isn't it fucking weird? Isn't it a problem that he relieved?

cant believe he literally dabbed on Emperor Akihito and the shame was so great he had to abdicate

>some gook virgin hangs himself and is paraded for the world to laugh at by golden-haired chad
who cares lmao

>Continuous means infinite
no it doesn't in particularly not in a mathematical sense

Nobody gives a fuck about Japanese incels. They just don't want to see it and when they do they can easily make it all about themselves.

apologize for what?

who is this dude?

synonyms: continual, uninterrupted, unbroken, constant, ceaseless, incessant, steady, sustained, solid, continuing, ongoing, unceasing, without a break, permanent, nonstop, round-the-clock, always-on, persistent, unremitting, relentless, unrelenting, unabating, unrelieved, without respite, endless, unending, never-ending, perpetual, without end, everlasting, eternal, interminable;

Attached: 3929757C-82AF-4BEF-B0BC-195E6AAB8C79.jpg (750x923, 370K)

Didn't he make a video where he tased a dead rat following this apology video?

youtuber dabbed on a suicide victim one and a half year ago

something can be continuous within a finite time frame

>I have made
>a lapse in my judgement
This sounds wrong.

>Words don’t mean their definition, they mean whatever is convenient for me to not look like a total moron right now!

the definition of continuous is not "never not happening"

it's even in the example. "the whole performance is enacted in one continuous movement". do you think this is referencing an infinite time length performance?

Vice did the same thing, where's their apology video?

That example makes sense because you can visualize a motion being smooth and unbroken from start to finish. How the fuck is a lapse in judgement, a phrase meaning being a dumbass, have a start and finish? It doesn’t! He is forever a dumbass

>Isn't it a problem that he relieved?
Yeah, to a bunch of 12 year olds. He's not revealing anything new to anyone over that age

>golden-haired chad
I guess Chad has been changed to mean the opposite of what it originally meant?

psychosis can be something that affects someone for a period of time. someone can be acting on bad assumptions and learn from their actions. kind of like how you were continuously incorrect about your understanding of the word continuous from the time you first thought you understood the concept to the time you had this conversation with me.

Name one fucking thing that could be described as continuous by that definition then retard

Come on down Chucks’ boys

You can have a continuous line between two points dipshit

I don't get it, he's had sex, why does everyone hate him?

>It doesn’t
If you lack imagination, that's your fault. Don't try to restrict language to fit your tiny brain.

The hanging video is so funny just for how tonally innaproriate it is

so it's alright to have that forest? It's just a cultural trait that we should respect?

You’re supposed to have a modicum of respect for the dead, yes.

What’s that haircut called?

TFW Ricegum has the last laugh.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

You must be 18+ to post on this site.

youtube.com/watch?v=1sWzUYMpxws
How can Youtubers be so rich and yet be such lowlife scum?

Attached: tra.jpg (900x789, 210K)

ROGAN PAUR!!

youtu.be/6vtpEwGgdf4

why are his eyes so bloodshot holy shit

aids

society brought them to suicide, they are fucking dead but society got butthurt when it was revealed. Who did I disrespect in that case? The shitty society and anime faggots like this

THIS IS NOW A LOGANG THREAD

LOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

I hate people like him so much. Two dimensional wind up toys. Probably haven't felt a genuine emotion in years. Trained monkeys who know nothing but to make money.

have sex incel

>t. butt hurt incel

Attached: 1558379279560.png (785x731, 201K)

t. mad jap who thinks his country isn't a laughing stock.

stating "i don't expect to be forgiven" is the most spineless shitass thing someone can ever conceivably say when submitting an apology
it's the most backhanded way possible to make people for sorry for you, especially when it's coming from a known sweettalker
that's just basic psychology
>oh no teens and children who made me millions of dollars i fucked up i'm so sowwy. no no its okay you don't have to forgibe me sniff :'(( *wipes tears with benjamins*
fuck off