Better Call Saul Season 5 delayed to 2020

Why does Vince love him so much? Did we really need a Breaking Bad movie at a time when Jonathan Banks is so old he could drop dead any day?

Attached: Vince_and_his_goldenboy.jpg (2276x1736, 2.16M)

better cancel saul

>have as many seasons as the show you spun-off from
>have no cultural impact whatsoever

It will be cancelled if Jon dies.

Attached: cancerpatientsnuggledupAaronPaul.jpg (1024x923, 96K)

Shatner's older by a decade

More proof that Better Call Saul is more kino than Breaking Bad

Attached: breaking bad.jpg (1920x1080, 827K)

Jonathan Banks is no Shatner

Attached: 1555297903896.jpg (1006x911, 63K)

Stopped watching, the opening episode was great and the one with Mike was kino, but this fucking show just seemed to be going nowhere.

>Did we really need a Breaking Bad movie at a time when Jonathan Banks is so old he could drop dead any day?
It's a sequel, isn't it? Mike would be dead anyway

TOTDY is derivative of The Return and it's inferior in every aspect

>"Xbox, get me a job."
>(calling Vince Gilligan)

Attached: xbox-aaron-paul[1].jpg (1024x768, 112K)

>uuuugh nothing ever happens in this show where's the CULTURAL IMPACT???

>JESSE WE HAVE TO COOK I AM THE DANGER I WON THIS ISN'T METH JESUS CHRIST MARIE BWEAKFIST I FUCKED TED MAGNETS BITCH

Attached: 1551560662944.gif (413x243, 51K)

>"THREE WORDS! BREAKING BAD MOVIE! AND WE'RE MAKING IT NETFLIX EXCLUSIVE BABY!"

Attached: vince_gilligan.jpg (700x1000, 143K)

>have no cultural impact whatsoever
Good

Attached: Vince and a cancerous fan.jpg (1047x1572, 170K)

Walter Black fights to keep white drug dealers off the streets of Atlanta in: Breaking (wypipo) Bad 2: Electric Niggaloo

>Not Breaking Black

>tfw they won't have the balls to keep Walter dead just so they can use Cranston for ticket sales

Some people would argue black and bad are interchangeable.

AFTER

Yeah it’s pretty sad. It’ll forever be in Breaking Bad’s shadow, just like Sopranos

it doesn't matter if walter is dead as long as he's not part of the story since he's in jail
however cranston has said his character is dead as far as he knows

>Mr. White, you are like 50 years old and now you wanna be committing crime like you are Breaking Black?
Fucking hell Vince.

Attached: breaking bad.jpg (780x518, 128K)

i liked him in need for speed and that movie reminded me of the first fast & furios films.

nigga you try to create thunder in a bottle every time you start something. da vinci didn't shit out mona lisas right and left and michealangelo didn't shake some drawings for the cappella sistina out of his sleeve. BCS feels like a show made because the "first" was successful and the writers never overcame BB in quality and the sole idea of how.

Season 1 was still very good and interesting and i would reccomend at least this season for anyone that fancies himself a fan of BB and skip all the rest.

The concept is too thin to make it more than actually two seasons to get to Walt and Gus.

Breaking Bad's cultural impact was all bandwagoning bugmen who didn't start watching until 5B and had to get the hype and memes out of their systems all at once because they missed out for years. No one gave a shit about it before then. No one.

Attached: Breaking_Bad_Viewership_Chart.jpg (1500x1400, 322K)

Saul's brother's name

Attached: 1561124489385.webm (1252x720, 859K)