Documentaries

I've been enjoying this documentary about how Google is changing the way its search algorithms work in order to "prevent another Trump situation" in 2020.

What are some fun docs you've been watching this week?

Attached: evolving_google_identity_share.jpg (2480x1240, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/google-exec-discusses-preventing-the-next-trump-situation-filtering-search-results-to-obscure-facts-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would love for Google to fix the propaganda of misinformation that it helped create. As far as docs go I'd say Zeitgeist because that too is tinfoil nonsense

>MUH LEFTIST ESS JAY DUBOYOO
Shut up for once, you fucking babies.

That's a direct quote from Jen Gennai, Google's Head of Responsible Innovation.

I hope google can finally get rid of drumpf. Retarded fly overs voting against their self interest.

who are you quoting?

>MUH LEFTIST ESS JAY DUBOYOO
Shut up for once, you fucking babies.

ah yes, voting for 3rd world immigrants and tech censorship is certainly within my interests

>I've been enjoying this documentary about how Google is changing the way its search algorithms work in order to "prevent another Trump situation" in 2020.
what documentary was it?

He was quoting

They've been doing this gradually since 2014. You're just noticing it now cause they're ripping the mask off out of desperation and hoping that leftists as a whole will double-down on "censorship is cool when we do it"

Seems like liberals are OK with this actually so I dunno what to make of it

lol google got nothing. it was Yea Forums who mem'd trump into office and if we feel like it we'll do it again.

why are zoomers so fucking obsessed with politics?

Attached: 1509562664775.jpg (400x400, 27K)

damn didnt know google was so based

It's a distraction from their other pastime of giving money to people to watch them play video games

We did it by acting as a mother-ship and letting memes from here infiltrate other sites which is what they are attacking. They know.

Yea Forums isn’t as popular as you think it is newfriends. Now go back on reddit.

post height and jaw

this
we are legion

I don't know who you are but I'd suck your dick.

>what documentary was it?
Youtube took it down yesterday, but you can watch it here:

theblaze.com/news/google-exec-discusses-preventing-the-next-trump-situation-filtering-search-results-to-obscure-facts-report

Post girl benis

That video was deceptively edited. Watch a documentary from a reliable director like Michael Moore or Morgan Spurlock.

>That video was deceptively edited. Watch a documentary from a reliable director like Michael Moore or Morgan Spurlock.
lol

>>That video was deceptively edited. Watch a documentary from a reliable director like Michael Moore or Morgan Spurlock.
>lol
lol

google has been a spooky weapon for ages

*farts loudly*

>Head of Responsible Innovation
Sounds Orwellian as fuck