How does noah hawley keep doing it? all he makes is kino

how does noah hawley keep doing it? all he makes is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=yAilAtZwjyw

Attached: legions3.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EkkwQ8aG5I
youtube.com/watch?v=1RieXq8zGIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dunno. Can’t wait for Cats Cradle though

she's so fucking hot. the hippie song scene was cringe and the two faggots are unnecessary

wtf did I just watch?

a clip from the best marvel show in existence

I'm hoping his Natalie Portman movie will be as kino

At this point you just have to live with them, and give them the Hickey pass (if they're fags and villans, its okay)

Attached: 1548272370053.png (1280x720, 493K)

I like the direction of the season so far. Sort of to the point and more action.

25 years penis free

Yes, a time travelling thriller could be an amazing season

Attached: lauren tsai ass.png (1600x900, 858K)

I know. He's fucking amazing.

You watched kino, Master Dubsman. Savor it.

Is that that boring chick from that jap big brother? She is an actress now?

>Power up psionic blast
>Get arm cut off
>Obliterate your opponent anyway

Watching David cut loose is so satisfying.

>find song i like
>months later it shows up on a TV show because some hipster music director steals popular indie music

>In our apartment, my father has a room filled with robots. Thousands of them, some life-size, others just toys. Sometimes late at night, I go in there and turn off the lights and pretend I'm one of them.

Mother. Fucking. Kino.

confirmed shit taste in music

The remix is better than the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=7EkkwQ8aG5I

I think you're looking at it wrong. You have the same great taste. He paid that indie artist to use their song. That's in every way the opposite of stealing. He's supporting them and giving them exposure at the same time. That music sequence was fucking fantastic.

i already watched the episode that had an entire music video with this shitty hipster band in it, i'm not gonna sit through it again.

I'll admit that line flew over my head and is still hovering out of my grasp.

My favourite song from this show is White Rabbit.

This is the type of shit I want in a Doctor Strange movie!!!FACT!!!

this season might be the best one.

Goddam right.

Season 2 was shit and you know it.

>this thread

Attached: 1555620977032.jpg (406x431, 50K)

He didn't just pay them to use their song, they're literally in the scene

Attached: 6893aea4-de84-4766-8cef-30e9188faffd.sized-1000x1000.jpg (800x600, 98K)

I fucking loved this scene. Also interested in how the time travel thing plays out because of the time demon. Not to mention that part where it's moving around with clicks was a good amount of creepy.

I was surprised to find this out, figured she had done other small acting bits but nope, reality star turned model turned actress in a really good show

>David just casually walking around looking at the chaos and nonchalantly blasting people into nothing and shooting others in the heads

Attached: 1556626536321.jpg (1267x808, 100K)

Ladies and gentlemen, here we see the hipster in his natural state of being. If you listen carefully you can hear him whining about how he liked something before everyone else knew about it.

Oh no, now you're not special anymore.
That's what a rich Jewish dad can do for you i guess.

season 2 was definitely janky

still loved some episodes and the finale though

Most people who are truly gifted and different long to not be. You wish it were possible to just not be you for a while, to blend in, to fit, but you know you never actually will, because even if no one else notices you, you can't live outside your own mind.

I remember first becoming keenly aware of this on a smoke break at an old job. I was in tech support behind a big warehouse. Some evening shift warehouse staff were outside on break as well. Every last one of them was on break from their boring, repetitious jobs, and all they were talking about were their boring, repetitious jobs. Not one discussion about shows, movies, books, politics, nothing. Just work. There were better than a half-dozen separate conversation cliques, and every last one of them was completely interchangeable. I realized that it didn't bother them because that's how narrow their horizons were. They were like fish that weren't even questioning of the glass walls of their tiny world, because they knew of nothing elsr, could imagine nothing else. I envied them, knowing that when you're that lacking in imagination, you can't even imagine *not* being that way, and thus are content.

Even better.

I dislike this era of talk-singing. That’s for Shatner ONLY!

>Careful you don't go back too far, for risk of waking the demon.
>That infinite hallway dropping off into darkness.

This show does legit creepy better than most outright horror movies.

That's a glass half empty way of looking at things. Maybe they thought their work friends would also not want to talk about anything but work, and so refrained from mentioning anything but.

Personally I can't talk to my coworkers about my interests because most of them don't know what the fuck I'm talking about since I work with a lot of old foreign people. This leads all my conversations with them to be purely about work.

>works in IT
>smokes
>gifted and talented
I think you're just another fedora faggot high on your own "intelligence"

So you're telling me they all share a deep fascination with the selection and packaging of dress clothes. I'm not buying it. Don't get me wrong. I'm no intellectual snob. I tried engaging them in conversation, but it was impossible. There was literally no common ground. The best I could get were joke-telling sessions and *maybe* the occasional sitcom discussion. The instant I stopped guiding the conversation, it defaulted back to work and workplace gossip. I worked there for almost a decade. It was a little creepy.

Trust me dude, most of those fishes are perfectly aware of the fact that they live in glass bowls. The thing is that talking about how their work is shit ensures that nobody starts a needless argument because everyone agrees on work being shit.

Basically, those people literally just want their environment to be a in a state of harmony of sorts. They want things to be predictable and stable. They don't want people causing trouble or forcing them to think about things they don't really care about. Everyone just wants to do their work and then go home. If they want to get into arguments they can just go online and argue on facebook where its expected.

No. Literally the only guy there I had one damn thing in common with was the security guard. He was a fellow comics geek, so we always had plenty to talk about. The warehouse crew talked about work, sports, and sports and work. Occasionally, we'd get someone who joined in, but they always moved on to better jobs. In almost ten years, I never once heard any of the regulars discuss a book or any tv show more cerebral than a sitcom, surprisingly, not even GoT.

what was up with the tooth? she touched one of her teeth every time she travelled back in time, but then at the end syd finds it left behind?

also maybe my favourite song from last season:
youtube.com/watch?v=1RieXq8zGIc

>but then at the end syd finds it left behind?
Can't believe I missed that. Maybe it's some kind of tracker her dad put in?

A damn shame i have to wait until the whole season airs so I can watch all episodes.

i think it got knocked loose when she got knocked over when meeting david for the first time

something about time travel cant fix her own injuries or something

>literally pull him offscreen with a hook
noah hawley is an absolute madlad

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-26-15h19m17s039.png (1280x720, 947K)

>stop liking what I don't like!1!1!

Season 3's out? Based.

I was thinking that too. It was bothering her in the time corridor, too.

Also, I could listen to Farouk talk about human nature, and the nature of space, time, and the astral plane for literally ever. It is maximum cool and so is he.

>Why don't we have a time traveller?
Oh shit. They're going to clone her.

I wonder how this show would've been if the guys who did Hannibal were in charge.

That shit was fucking hilarious. Things like that are what make me think that literally everything we're seeing is taking place in a fantastically elaborate mindscape.

which is the point and the only premise I will accept from this show

fuller would bail halfway through season 1 leaving the show to die, just like does with everything

I love all this shit. I think pretty much everyone outside of the known telepaths like Farouk and Admiral Fukiyama are individual minds either "networked in" or actually incorporated into David's own mind. I very strongly suspect that Loudermilk is actually Charles and that Division 3 represent the forces attempting to dissolve the hivemind David has created. They are artempting ti divide "him" while David continues to attempt to be "fruitful and multiply." Hence the recurring motif of hexagonal designs. It represents the hive concept.

This shit is a fucking embarrassment, a vapid pile of self indulgent nothing, and if you defend it you are part of the reason that critical thinking is dead

That's TOO good a theory to ever be true, and that kind of makes me sad.

I literally hate these fucking kids. They represent everything wrong with indie music.

You realize you're watching a garbage story if three seasons in you still don't know if it's all taking place in the main characters mind, right?

I literally hate this fucking post. It represent everything wrong with 4chins