Animes

>animes
LITERALLY

Attached: The anime.png (2768x1808, 252K)

Anime will be purged in the day of the reckoning

why is bottom right reading Kant

I only like hentais

Attached: 1262753403479.jpg (358x340, 27K)

I made a woke version more adapted to american standards.

Attached: american version.png (2768x1808, 249K)

anime has hot women who like the protagonist very problematic i prefer capeshit where the women are all dykes

Attached: 1521947758413.jpg (250x96, 9K)

I just bought Persona 4 after hearing it was good and I fucking swear it was just this picture. That was the last anime related thing Ive watched, I hate all these archetypes and cliches so god damn much. Why the fuck is
>I like food
a characterization trait anyway? There isnt an alive human who doesnt like food, its not interesting.

>all anime sucks

Attached: 1560869325559.png (454x520, 13K)

Attached: boss.png (1356x406, 555K)

woah there netflix

Finally something I can relate to

Attached: 1555187239270.jpg (625x614, 64K)

Wonder Woman's super power is her empathy and feminimity, Captain Marvel is poorly reviewed and received by fans, on the team of the Avengers the most powerful is a qt, the guardians of the galaxy have a beautiful angel of a woman there too. Whats your deal?

Literally the opposite image needed there bud

Shounen heroes like eating food a lot, probably because they are copying Goku.

Be nice, he went almost five minutes without posting a wojak.

Because it's shit made for children with a cookie-cutter formula that they can consistently make money from.

The sad thing is their live action dramas are also like this.

have sex

Attached: Have Sex.png (855x655, 234K)

no, I don't get it, son
you were adopted btw

Attached: 1539055565115.jpg (471x469, 31K)

Attached: Have.webm (854x480, 2.3M)

Hey faker

Attached: IMG_6437.jpg (700x679, 34K)

It's not 2D

>hates anime
>posts on an anime website
Time for you to go back retard

>ywn be the king of the pirates
>ywn seduce the snake princess
>ywn be on a wanted poster
>ywn sail the grand line
>ywn be made of rubber
>ywn have a clown friend who hates you because you dab on him all the time
just kill me

Attached: 1517633443891.jpg (319x436, 18K)

There are two types of people in the world: people who watch one piece and niggerfaggots

I don't understand how people can take anime seriously. It's a fucking cartoon with squeaky voices and bright, silly visuals.

>he doesn’t like anime tiddies
homo

Attached: 53942C8A-1A4D-4F01-8456-8B8D922223B0.jpg (2224x1668, 330K)

A MAN'S DREAM NEVER DIES, user!

cast them!

Attached: animes characters.png (1756x1608, 105K)

>bright colorful visuals
Oh no! Maybe this is more your speed?

Attached: 96378244-7080-41AD-ADF2-C616EA442872.jpg (292x172, 6K)

Is cute girls doing cute things anime an acquired taste or something or either like or you dont from the start?

I hate this too. If you watch anime you might as well watch capeshit and MLP.

I started browsing Yea Forums in 2011. my first animes were code geass, gurren lagann, gungrave and shit. I always thought I was inferior to people that watched moe and thought it was an acquired taste for real otakus. I repeatedly attempted to watch shows like k-on, nichichou, etc not just moe but also cute girls doing silly things anime. They were literally all terrible with not a single value as animation. I ended up watching anime like kemonozume, gankutsuou, cowboy bebop, gits sac, kaiba, ergo proxy. these anime Yea Forums barely talked about, or said were overrated and pretentious, or said were entry level garbage. Yea Forums is full of low iq terrible taste retards and moe is for subhumans

I wish capeshit held a candle to good anime it might be tolerable then

t/a/rds get mad about anime discussions here, saying that the OP is too "scared" to post on Yea Forums when in reality Yea Forums posters are just retarded pedo gremlins that no one wants to associate with because the only thing they wont shittalk is generic moeblob trash.

>wanting to be a devilfruit shitter
>thinking you can be the man with the most freedom on the sea while not being able to enter said sea without drowning
Haki + Rokushiki masterrace

Attached: 306fc990fd4064bb508a834a8bef09da.png (1600x900, 1.13M)

something you already acquire a taste from the start, I find some of it cute, but I wouldn't watch a shitty anime because of it

It’s something you should only watch with your daughter. People recommending this trash are part of the reason weebs are so hated and why so much anime in general is garbage

Name three good animes. I'm open to changing my mind.

Left to right, top to bottom:

Ayumu Murase
Nobuhiko Okamoto
Masako Nozawa
Noriaki Sugiyama
Yuu Kobayashi
Ai Kayano
Nana Mizuki

Evangelion-esque Psychology 101 for the purpose of pseudo-deepness that pervades 90% of all animes that aren't just cute girls doing cute things

I've never watched any anime that didn't suck, except the 97 Berserk series. Should I watch NGE on Netflix? Should I pirate it? Is there a difference? I liked Shin Godzilla too.

Attached: mask-huge-gun.jpg (900x599, 71K)

>anime
>hot women
They’re drawings dude

>implying luffy won’t conquer the sea itself
nigga u gonna get dabbed on

Ninja Scroll
Dragon Resurrection
Parasyte

fucking kek

He can't even conquer a bath tub

Attached: dumb shit.gif (500x266, 797K)

Do I read this right to left

God, I wish that was me

Pure longform adventure: One Piece (the anime does have issues I’ll admit but as far as pure creative adventure we may never see anything like it again, the fucking madman has been working nonstop on the story for 20 years and it’s still good I mean what the fuck)

Action/mystery/horror: Attack on Titan

Suspense: Death Note (until the series unofficially ends 2/3 of the way through)

There’s also Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Plus the Miyazaki films

I agree that most anime is trash made for subhuman otaku and weebs and most anime people recommend is trash and otaku/weebs do the majority of the recommending which is a big part of the problem

>He hasn't seen Baccano!

original version is always the best.

Attached: MAnga en VO.png (2768x1808, 228K)

t. butthurt asian

I never said Luffy took the easy path

erased
konosuba
death note
a silent voice
death parade
made in abyss
your lie in april
hunter x hunter
rokka no yusha
ancient magus' bride