What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: AS-icon-300x300_400x400.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Sneed

Attached: 1528468772592.png (199x245, 107K)

people like Brett Gelman

Women

one time i got brett gelman to sperg out. he posted a creep shot of a crazy lady on the street making fun of how she was dressed. i called him out for being a hypocrite who actually enjoys the suffering of the downtrodden. he went on a tirade against me lmao

They cancelled Witch Hunter Robin

live action

[adult sneed]

Could it be made today?

Attached: MT_PREMIERECARD.jpg (378x520, 274K)

Liberals triggered by President Trump have sanitized television and ruined it.

They're fucked when they lose the rights to Family Guy in 2021

Same thing that goes wrong with all comedy outlets
It went from being losers making each other laugh on a shoestring budget to being a large company perpetually trying to cash in on the latest trend

No Futurama
Anime only one night a week
They ended Aqua Teen

how do we feel about the shivering truth?

Not as good as Xavier but I still enjoyed it.

Tim and Eric.
>note: I even used to like Awesome Show back when it aired

and the other Seth shit

unironically, ending World Peace
the last great show they had

Fucking mike lazzo

Relying too much on Family Guy reruns, and now having to pivot to Rick and Morty when Disney takes that it away from them

Blowing all of its programming budget on Tim and Eric/live action garbage and only having enough left over to make dude stoner "IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE BAD!!" cartoons instead of animation that actually tries.

I liked Mister Pickles, but I know the market for edgy stupid bullshit has dried up. The market's now a bunch of white kids who want to be black and they don't watch tv.

Are they even still relevant with people who watch anime?

Blowing their load with dumping money into randumb Absolutely Productions bullshit and not enough animation actually worthwhile since Metalocalypse just kind of faded away since they couldn't come to an agreement with Brendon Small.

>hating on Brendon Small
the guy is metal as fuck, you retard. You probably listen to fuckin' Kanye West or any other flavor of the month rapper.

don't know
stopped watching it many many years ago

pretty much this

Read again. Metalocalypse was pretty much the last good original animated content. The fact AS corporate and Brendon couldn't agree to terms was a shame since he had the whole finale planned out, but since there wasn't a deal in place, the show just faded away with nothing new ever coming from it or having no actual closure. Metalocalypse was a genuinely good show.

[as] was created at a time where people flipped through channels in the middle of the night. It has no reason to exist anymore. People will leave Netflix on if they can't sleep.

post it nigger

can't find it because he deleted his twitter. but it was in june 2016 if some autist knows how to use the wayback machine better than i do.

As much as I don't like Sam Hyde MDE was the last good original show they had. These days the only thing adult swim has going for it is the infomercials and on cinema and that is youtube shit.

(You) got old

Thats sick, i hate that fag

They started doing live action shows

I wish they still played their older stuff at least one night a week.

Attached: 1_ucBEkKve1kHXYRF8axmfSw-1210x642.jpg (1210x642, 145K)

You guys do know you can pitch a show idea to their live-streaming show called Development Meeting (every Thursday at 8PM EST on their website) and actually make the channel better than what it is right now, right?

Attached: 1542042288616.png (500x381, 288K)

Hollywood "creative" people are good at fooling you into thinking they're the same as actually creative people

Attached: 1558812399730.jpg (600x600, 399K)

>implying autists here can order a pizza over the phone without spilling spaghetti let alone pitch a show to producers who aren't easily impressed

Why would anyone order pizza if they already have spaghetti?

LELRANDOMLELRANDOMLELRANDOM

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

PUKE HAHAHAHAHA BARFPUKE FART BARF

SOOooOOOooooo WACKY!

BLIPIDITY BLOOPITy everything sure is fine right now I'm sure hope nothing goes wrooo OOOOOONG OOHHH NO ITS GETTING RIDICULOUS

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Serious comment

WEEEWOOOOWOOOEOWOWOEOWOEOWOEOWOEOWOEOWOEOW

>Bye, have a good night

Attached: 1517504701236.png (1000x1000, 1.97M)

they chose unpopular anime

honestly one of my favorite show and darn hard to find a complete set of it.

I don't know man, Adult Swim is the lowest brow no-effort shit, I don't see anything to suggest these people are hard to impress.

Damn, that sucks. Where would it go, now?

Aqua Teen isn't really random. There's a lot of crazy situations yeah but there's a logical progression to how everything goes.

Toonami needs to be a daily thing

Insufferable urbanite hipster humor.

Attached: market.jpg (432x243, 26K)

cancelling aqua teen. fuckin retards

Boston Bombing Scare.

lol no. Haven't been for a long ass time.
>fucking DBZ and Boruto
>attack on titan
>black clover
>MHA
>never commissioned Big O season 3
>stopped showing Cowboy Bebop
>deadman fucking wonderland
>those really fuck awful FLCL reboots
The revival of Toonami pretty much sealed the deal and made it pleb central. Granted, a lot of the anime they choose were subpar (Blue Gender, scryed, Wolf's Rain, Witch Hunter Robin), but they were at least something experimental and new.

>I got 3 words for ya networkikes..."Space Ghost Rapes The Universe."

I was so disappointed in this after Brad's internet stuff and China IL.

they removed their koth bumps and air Bob's Burgers twice a night instead of in weekends

This plus getting rid of KOTH.

>Kanye West
>flavor of the month

I just remember how neat it used to be when I was a kid and they'd air all of this good anime and I'd every now and again catch one of their original shows though I wasn't too into any of them

Attached: 1560154937090.png (500x288, 175K)

It's offensively unfunny.

It's like he got a team of oversensitive college to write a comedy show and this is the result.

FXX

they should've aired subbed anime series, feel like The Tatami Galaxy and other popular anime series by Madhouse would've gone well
would remind me a bit more of mid-2000s AS

Wrong. Big man at the rim is top tier sketch writing

The kids that grew up watching adultswim at their parents house moved out but didn't order cable because poor or because they torrent everything instead

The next set of kids never watched AS, they watch youtube or netflix

Freeform

lol, live action sketch shit is what brought it down in the first place. WP was a nail in that coffin, you sound like one of Sam Hyde's cock lickers. WP even by sketch comedy standards was mediocre.