Sooo,,, how did the stormtroopers disembark in a combat situation

Attached: star-wars-animated-gif-47.gif (500x546, 1.76M)

Very carefully.

What the fuck are you even asking

A rope ?

Carefully.

Those arent troop transports fuck nuts

Like this.

Attached: 560560.jpg (474x272, 8K)

It squats down like a man, and shits them out with gravity.

AT-AT, ALL TERRAIN-TROOP TRANSORTS, and HAVE SEX

snow banks are soft.

Rappelling

One of the letters doesnt correspond to a word you posted

Out the pooper

Attached: ATAT.jpg (1168x1810, 992K)

Yes my bad ALL TERRAIN ARMOURED TRANSPORT,

They push the big fat red button and their seat ejects up in the air

>AT-TT
dilate

So 'All Terrain Armored TRANSPORT' doesn't mean what it says. Okeley dokeley.

You work for Disney, don't you?

Attached: quaritch motivational.jpg (750x600, 82K)

Hmm seems a bit cumbersome to rappel

No im just not a nerdy faggot.

Those Star Wars cutaways are absolute kino and I will not be convinced otherwise

What the fuck is the point of this when they have space ships?

jumping out of planes with parachutes in a world with machine guns seems like an even worse idea but here we are.

Based incredible cutaway poster.

inflatable slide

Attached: 1556257255520.webm (360x640, 1.48M)

Good grief. Star Wars battles are supposed to be fantastical blends of real-world analogues and sci-fi elements.
>Samurai+laser swords becomes light sabers
>Chariot races become pod races
>Dog fighting spitfighters and BF109's become xwings vs tie fighters
>dambusters become the trench run
>War elephants become AT-AT's
>Ships of the line become star destroyers.

>Good grief.
Fuck off Charlie Brown

Because you can't always use ships, and support fire from a ship in orbit isn't always available.

In this movie, they only used them due to the rebels having that giatn ion cannon thing that make it impossible for capital ships to get close, so they sent some tie fighters and walkers.

So how did the walkers land on the planet if the ships couldn't get close?

Attached: 02878E87-D4B0-46BC-B707-994394F06966.gif (480x270, 3.3M)

The ships landed them over the horizon of the Rebel's defensive ion cannon.

they just fall down like overripe fruit from a tree, who cares they're clones anyway

the at-at can kneel and a ramp comes out the side i believe.

Then why didn't they just fly the ships to the rebel base from that side of the planet and blow it the fuck up in a blitz? Would have taken 30 seconds. Instead of carrying these giant quadruped pieces of shit that move at a snail's pace.

>Stormtroopers
>Clones
This must be bait

All Terrain Armored Transport

I only know SW through the movies and the only time we have a hint of what they are is when the nig says he was kidnapped as a kid. There could also be clones within them for what we know.

what do you think Luke Skywalker was being transported in when he surrendered to Vader in RotJ

Attached: atatdock1.jpg (884x459, 63K)

based retard

where did you find this video of me?

did you watch the film?
they state the reason with spoken words out of their mouths.

best video I've seen of an elephant.
put an instant from on my face.

What's an instant from

>t. Nu-Wars fangurl

I just can't stand it!

autocorrect deserves the death penalty.

Thank you for confirming my memory. I think these books are the reason I loved star wars growing up

>jackass gets all of his ships stunned and destroyed with a mass assault tactic
They aren't the Zerg, child.

>shitposter
They don't even sound the same.

not to mention the shield generators.

Read the description you lazy zoomer snowflake

Attached: SZ23QoW.jpg (2723x1217, 1.1M)

why did you post a picture of a moon

Do you even Geneva Convention?

That’s no moon, that’s a space station! Luke did I ever tell you about frying pans? A frying pan was a cooking device used across the galaxy. Its main purpose was cooking; however, sometimes it could be used as a melee weapon. Around 20 BBY, Nightbrother Savage Opress searched for his brother in Plop Dribble's, choking the waitress Sassi, but he escaped before the Jedi arrived. The owner of the restaurant, Loubo held a frying pan towards the Jedi in his confusion, but he was ordered by the spaceport police droids to put it down.

Attached: Empire_AT-AT_Offload_EaW.jpg (600x450, 53K)

that only applies to pilots ejecting in distress, because it is presumed they are 'hors de combat' or out of combat and would wish to surrender. paratroopers can be engaged as they descend.

what happened next uncle ben?

Horse the combat my foot, they carry guns.

in star wars there are different type of shields, some prevent orbital laser bombadment but allow ships to enter like the one in Hoth, others prevent the ships from entering like the one in endor
its like in the phantom menace where the gungan shields deflect lasers but not the troops going in
so if a planet has this kind of shield you cant bombard and if you get close the ion canon destroys you so what you do is drop small units on the other side of the shield and advance
some shields cover the whole planet but others dont
Hoth shield didnt prevent ships from entering in the whole planet, it only covered a small part of the planet
Basically it was a pirate shield, small enough to protect the rebel base but not big enough to drain imperial atention, wich is what the admiral says, its smaller for a rebel base and thinks its just some smugglers
this all can be assumed by the movie dialogue alone although it is suported by the EU disney ruined
Now we get ships entering planetary shields at lightspeed so who the fuck knows anymore
the atats were slow but they were heavy and their canons were powerful, thats why they were used

punctuation.
are you Chinese?

Who, the pilots? medics and chaplains are allowed to carry sidearms as well while maintaining a non-combatant status so long as they don't engage in offensive activities. A sidearm doesn't make you a combatant or legit target.

no I dont have time for this nonsense this is Yea Forums not a book club
dont like it dont read it

under the geneva convention you have to ride your horse naked while signing photos of yourself for 25 galatic credits a time

this is a book club you smelly dwarf

What a fucking impractible unit. And why is the gas tank so small?

is, it?? oh... I'm.so.sorry

urwelcom

That may be true, but it is not often practiced by modern combatants due to the prevalence of low-intensity conflict zones.

I mean they look cool, but then you realize some guy is taking a model that was made years before and just using his imagination and making shit up about what would be on the inside. Unless it was shown in the movies, none of this shit is canon, it's artist rendering autism from people who dont know anything about real engineering and military equipment

Attached: E8F9F0BD-A402-4287-B430-FECAB6E2BD1F.gif (500x375, 371K)

soldiers repel from helicopters all the time
thats way harder

You don't deserve those dubs.

Based and need more

Wtf is going on ITT

also your muff rubs on the saddle furiously

why did the empire use giant robotic dogs as their main assault vehicles rather than hover tanks that the droids used? Also Im sure they had tons of those laat transports laying around.

The AT-AT squats like a dog taking a dump, and the boys just jump out it's butt hole.