The patient is male, 25, no sexual history

>The patient is male, 25, no sexual history
>Symptoms include seemingly random bursts of rage complete with screaming and furniture tossing
>His skin pigmentation has started to go green a few hours ago
>He seems to be only capable to speak in a weird dialect
>And do not forget his hallucinations about low paid manual workers
>The first one to figure this out gets to have sex with Cuddy

Attached: house.png (498x309, 161K)

Lupus?

Too obvious. Has he been exposed to any environmental factors, like söy?

classic case of inceldom, he needs one dose of sex STAT or it will be too late to save him.

Couldn't find any traces.

I say we start him on a liter of mommy's milkies and see if his condition improves over the next day.

We did an x-ray of his brain. The hypothalamus area corresponding to sex drive seems to be borderline nonexistant. It's like he's not even alive.

Attached: Cameron_.jpg (375x500, 86K)

It's never lupus
Foreman it's time to put your "urban" skills to test, go search the patient's house for soi.
Chase, if you are so sure, go have sex with him and see if he gets better

Attached: index.jpg (187x269, 6K)

The patient won't accept treatment, says that my penis is not feminine enough. The patient is delusional, how can a penis be feminine that makes no sense!

How is his condition now?

did you consider cutting his leg off?

Nigga died
I think it actually was lupus.

Give cuddy gf what about that episode where she got gigantomastia hahah the milk went everywhere
I went into that vr game the patient was talking about and virtually had sexual intercourse with him as a Asian street fighter women
He's still screaming reee and won't stop
>house: we need Wilson

>His skin pigmentation has started to go green a few hours ago

He is turning into Shrek

it's all ogre now

Muttering to himself something about "traps" and keeps repeating 3-D-P-D.

You claim the patient has no sexual history, but the record clearly states he has had multiple waifus, and his hard drive is full of pictures of little girls' feet.

>Foreman it's time to put your "urban" skills to test, go search the patient's house for soi.

There was no Nintendo Switch at the patient house, also, no kukshed was there either.

he was exposed to an ogre load

Attached: 176255414.jpg (300x300, 26K)

He was seen ogring the Cuddy's ass. I think he imagines the smell.

Ha, jokes on you. I'm 26 now!

>He seems delusional. He’s calling everyone “Sneed” and “Chuck” and “Bane”
>He keeps saying I’m a big guy and answering every question we ask with “for you”.

>And you were with him in the room during the x-ray?
>Don't you know that XX chromosomes fucks are fucking with his brain? Gee who gave you your diploma?
>Make Foreman do them again.

>Hmm... what could cause such delusions
>Go do lumbar puncture

>What else did you find?

Attached: nup_147323_0230.jpg (3000x2000, 1.25M)

Went to his house and found loads of pissbottles, cumrags, empty chicken tender boxes and bottles of monster energy drinks, my guess he has autism and a fungal infection

some oversized urethral sounding device, at least thats what I thought until I realized it was in his silverware drawer. What a strange artifact.

Attached: 153323-7.jpg (1001x1001, 36K)

What about onions?
Specifically, onion juice.

I’m 25 almost 26. My body count is in the 30s. I’m going on 4 dates this weekend. All between 19-22. Last one is with a girl who’s been 18 for 6 months. Checked her ID to be safe tho. Anyway is that weird?

Attached: 197579FE-1B97-4908-81D6-5E7090639D2A.png (750x1334, 2.93M)

>It's the clinic patient from the b-story who keeps lying about having sex but all he wants a sex change operation kind of episode

Roleplaying on the internet is a little wird user, although there are forums more receptive to that stuff

Nurse here, patient just stabbed me with a pen he got from one of your pockets.

Lumbar puncture came back negative. His blood tests though are very interesting.... I've never seen vitamin D levels this low, when was the last time this man went outside his room?
He also has the testosterone of a nine year old girl.

I too am in this episode

Attached: me.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

get /fraud/ on the line, we need 50 mg of Metribolone stat!

No, just very unintersting to read.

>Make Foreman do them again.

Attached: This vexes me.jpg (375x330, 45K)

Isn't that the model that banged her father only to find out she was a boy the whole time?