10 outta 10 shows only

Post your fav show
For me it is Mr.Robot

Attached: e78641c2f92940f2-600x338.jpg (600x338, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_dbZyuG0RU&list=FLSMiOi1SCDtvXRTy2a43WxA&index=20&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many dicks have you sucked at the same time?

Attached: 37316277-AA74-4C84-B6C5-66B5F08BAD09.jpg (333x250, 26K)

Not enough i guess, whats your favorite show

Why the fuck would I post it when you started the thread with that gay ass shit aimed at 15 year olds and faggots?

Rectify
Mildred Pierce
Olive Kitteridge
My Brilliant Friend
The Leftovers
Flight of the Conchords
The Prisoner
Made in Abyss
Atlanta
Documentary Now!

Attached: babar-civilized.jpg (2931x3965, 2.07M)

It wasn't canceled. When the show started the creator didn't know if he wanted it to be 4 or 5 seasons, but when wrapping up season 3, he realized it's more fitting to end it with the season 4.

Because its fun to talk to others and share things you enjoy

The Americans
Chernobyl
The West Wing
Babylon 5

Hannibal, obviously

>its an angela episode

Counterpart was 10/10 and it got cancelled REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I too really enjoyed mr reddit
Didn't watch it until last year because Yea Forums was always shitting on it but gave it a chance on a flight because fuck all else to do and turns out it was kino.
Pretty hyped for the last season.

>mr reddit
Fuck you, Reddit doesn't care about this show.

yes they do lol

but not watching a show because "Reddit" watches it is fucking childish

is it really cancelled last thing I remember was that they blew up some buildings is that how it seriously ended?

Attached: 600E2AC8-ADCD-43DB-AD69-4A3B0E6DCB7E.jpg (640x960, 136K)

Any thoughts on Esmail's other show? He didn't create it but he directed it and I think his direction is fucking great, there are some absolutely insane shots in it. I was really surprised, finished it two days.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1920, 439K)

mr robot isn't 10/10 what the fuck are you smoking season 3 is a disaster it has 1 very good episode and one redeemable one the rest is all trash and the whole scene with angela on the bench at that mansion was cringy as fuck I considered dropping the show entirely

Attached: 037.JPG.jpg (1280x720, 384K)

tfw I got a free wheelbarrow hat from twitter and then found someone on reddit with a mr robot hoodie and traded them a baseball cap for a hoodie

not a 10/10, wasn't even kino

I know right? the absolute state of Yea Forums
>the reddits are breathing
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE im not gonna breathe anymore fuck reddit

LOST
DS9

Didn't make it through first season
Essentially Fight Club for zoomers

S2> second half of S3 > S1 > first half of S3

Growing Pains

Attached: 1EE48C02-023D-4095-BFB4-57EFEC3AD5E6.gif (240x186, 488K)

obvious choice

Attached: MV5BMjA5MTkzNTY5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjU4MzY1MTI@._V1_.jpg (1102x1500, 415K)

>it’s for 15 year olds
>says “gay ass shit”
sounds like it’s aimed at you

Attached: 1547193524496.png (1240x775, 1.39M)

>Mista'h Garibaldi

This got canceled?

Spartacus
Fringe
The Office
Chernobyl

Attached: Baantjer.jpg (207x243, 12K)

The Sandbaggers

Honestly, this pseudo-intellectual show was like nothing I've ever watched. It'a absolute trash that tries so incredibly hard it's endearing. Each episode shows that the directors and writers are creatively bankrupt and yet they continue. Its stellar how such a brain dead show could enjoy such praise and fandom.

Twists, "mysteries", gimmicks, inconsequential narratives and a loose interpretation of "hacking" don't make for a great show.

I thank god every day that I wasn't born with a small enough number of brain cells to enjoy this content without irony. It constantly challenges the viewer in its simplicity, promises and lack of a commitment to anything but the next surprise. Not in any form of intellectual discourse as its fans seem to believe. It's marinated in cliche, fried in shlock and still tastes raw to any patrician.

If you enjoy this show I must respectfully ask you to reconsider your ability to subjectively assess anything. It's trash.

I have full faith that the type who enjoys this show is a simpleton of the highest order; a low IQ, simplistic mongoloid plebian.

I hope you find peace in death. Seek it soon.

The entire show is a 10/10

Attached: lynch.webm (500x452, 580K)

sorry, but half of the second season is garbage. i like it but it's not a 10/10 unless every episode is perfect

>I read that in his voice

Attached: 1525394117593.png (426x486, 262K)

Is it true Dasha's gonna be on this?

My Brother and Me on Nickelodeon was extremely kino and ended quite soon

Attached: mb&m.jpg (458x343, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=P_dbZyuG0RU&list=FLSMiOi1SCDtvXRTy2a43WxA&index=20&t=0s

Attached: mvbeach.gif (337x268, 982K)

Gay is slang for bad for older anons friend. When I was a kid whatever was bad was faggoty and it still is. Also fuck LGBT homos

Tell that Fucking Muslim to get on with it so I can Fucking binge watch it in 3 days and forget about it

Downton Abbey season 1
Went to shit after that

What is it about?

Favorite Brit Time Drama: Upstairs Downstairs, The Forsyte Saga
Favorite Brit Comedy: Peep Show, Black Books, Spaced, Green Wing, Outnumbered
Favorite Brit Scifi: Red Dwarf
Favorite American Drama: The Leftovers, Mad Men, Deadwood, BrBad
Favorite American Comedy: Malcom in the Middle, Catastrophe, Future Man

Attached: EXa3CtQ.jpg (1750x2500, 481K)

It's great. Very underrated show.

Good list. Catastrophe is underrated.

did u like how the americans ended?

Attached: The Americans - Episode 2.06 - Behind the Red Door - Promotional Photos (4)_FULL.jpg (2000x3000, 422K)

this guys fucknig eyelids look like labia

>start watching it thinking it's incelkino
>it's actually fucking opposite
fuck the west

Too Old To Die Young

so you weren’t a fan of it then?

Attached: TSCC.jpg (320x445, 29K)

Golden Wind

Attached: 1560012598548.jpg (1024x683, 129K)

I've seen Rectify, The Leftovers, Flight of the Concords and Doc Now! Which one should I watch next? The Prisoner looks pretty good

I tried Spartacus and the first couple of episodes were not to my liking. I also hear it gets pretty gay. True?

>The Office
Dilate

keck, met K.E.C.K.

Attached: nice.png (566x480, 344K)

3 was the best imo, every episide except for the back to the future one was pulse pounding

If they didn't shoehorn the love story shit I'd agree

Still 8/10 though

Is this a pasta?

I've watched through the series like a dozen times and I can draw diagrams that show you objectively that it is not good but I'd rather just flash my credentials and revel in the fact that the shitshow that was season 3 is the reason we're getting 4 seasons not 5. The show had something neat going on for a bit but it dropped the ball. You're going to get a "mindblowing" revelation in the next season but I've already figured the whole show out and it's fucking stupid at this point.

Attached: IMG_0716.jpg (2904x3040, 1.78M)

I really hope They don't fuck up season 4, but I'm weary about shit like Vera coming back and shit. Seems like they're going to make him be the 'bad guy turned decent' route or something. Or at least that's the feel I got.
Season 3 overall was pretty entertaining. I think it's a pretty solid show that gets way too much shit on here, mostly because the character is supposed to be an introvert but he fucks his drug dealer, and that triggered most people.

I hope it ends well. I feel like Season 3 was forever ago though

fyi just to spoil it for you the machine literally does butterfly effect and his dad and angela's mom were involved and saw it and sacrificed themselves to change the past/future and that's the whole fucking thing. price knows about it and it's all going to culminate into a cheesy thing about "the powers that be" and tearing the system down. The controls for the machine are shit like the key, the fishbowl, the blank disk. It'll all be revealed in some annoying montage where music builds and it keeps cutting between angel and elliot and mr robot and white rose. Good fucking job guys great show wow great job

Frank Armisen is a sleeper kino king

I've seen people make butterfly effect/time travel etc. theories before but how can you be so sure that's exactly the route it's going to go. You're just guessing lol

like I said I can draw diagrams. watch the show through and keep certain things in mind and it's all there. this is a show that is planned to have a reveal that will add meaning to rewatches. sam sepiol has made it obvious this is what he plans also they've changed the script due to online chatter before but I'm certain they're too locked in at this point. It's going to be butterfly effect but they'll describe it like an operating system. There are analogues to network layers throughout the show and also the symbols they show repeatedly. Color tones are also meaningful.

>it's all there for you mannnn
Nigga come on, I'd let you off the hook but you're not really backing up shit you're saying you're just claiming it's backed up.
>like I said I can draw diagrams
Well maybe you should, it would add credibility to what you are claiming, because saying it's all there everything is there with no actual meat or substance and just outlining the plot points of what will happen and being so self-assured about it is kind of laughable. You haven't seen season 4 but you post as if you have.
Also why did you want 5 seasons if you were frustrated with where the show was going by season 3?

Attached: 483692718.jpg (508x594, 134K)

Only the Sopranos is 10/10 and even the Sopranos has flaws, so it's more a rounded up kinda thing.

You seem upset.
> his dad and angela's mom were involved and saw it and sacrificed themselves to change the past/future and that's the whole fucking thing
How does this make any sense at all..

Twin Peaks: The Return

Attached: 1R1IfOryw-evHfOmSllwywQyCeXNW4i3Km-qy1KDLLo.jpg (1200x1200, 184K)

I don't get it but I'm laffin.

ask me literally anything about the show and I can answer your question

why else would his dad have been inserted into his brain if not for a mild bit of reality hacking also remember both of their parents died due to the company and there was a huge cover up

I work in IT, the last thing I want to watch is a damn show about IT

I dunno what butterfly effect means. Does this mean time travel? Is that what you're saying?

>kill a butterfly in the past
>causes a butterfly tornado that eats people in the future

Attached: tatami.png (220x316, 91K)

Stomp on a spider, Hitler becomes President. I wished that would happen.

this

Man I hope you're wrong. Or I'll be sad.

it's worse to be rude than stupid

L O S T

Attached: ; _ ;.gif (228x199, 739K)

The sopranos
The Wire
My Name is Earl
Breaking Bad

Sorry about that ending, bro.

2 nigger brothers

>Mr. Robot
>I'm such a shut-in loser
>Let me just first bang this hot chick and not only be a part of a group but also lead it at some point
Boy, that's rough

Attached: 1500542291199.jpg (230x207, 34K)