Why is everyone so obsessed with him?

Why is everyone so obsessed with him?

Attached: D703F5AB-1E1D-4B4B-B1FC-A15C79A6B9E1.jpg (1941x2584, 1.19M)

bandwagonning

he actually seems like a nice guy tho

Nobody:
Reddit: I LOVE KEANU

why isn't the "nobody: " meme hot like "have sex"?

he's one of the few decent people in hollywood and the matrix is permanently embedded in our culture.

because not only is it stupid, it's just plain lame

is Yea Forums's (formerly reddit) new favorite celeb crush.

have sex.

le ebin reddit man, he's alright but the reddit obsession with the guy may make me hate him at some point

Youtube algorithm and there's a new Bill & Ted movie coming out

I´m already getting tired of him just hearing about him. It was fun at first.

this, he seems like a cool dude but it's getting old

Fuck off back to 9gag with your shit meme, subhuman

Hes just a wholesome dude

He also seems completely disinterested in the whores that get thrown in his way, dare I say even reddit appreciates a man who had a tough past and has no interest in current day debauchery

Epic meme my fellow memester

because john wick was such a memable film and guess who plays the main character?

not to mention keanu is a genuine and good person; a trait extremely rare in hollywood

This is correct, some people just get a whole lot of attention all of a sudden for whatever reason and people are just swept along. It's like when Amber Rose suddenly turned every woman gay, or the obsession with Morgan Freeman's voice a couple of years ago.

With Keanu it's a little different because he's been a favorite for so long but it's not until recently that *everyone* seems to love him and need to mention how much they do in every second breath.

Reeves has never really left the spotlight tho he had alot of stinkers in the late to early 00-10s but jw shoved him back into the mainstream again.

Keanu fucked the trap from sens8 so I'm not sure if he's based or not anymore.
Poor guy had a hard life and it was fucking bizzaro seeing the movies he's made especially now.
I'm happy he's finally happy always loved his unique chill since Bill and ted

b&t3 better not he shit I have hope for it I really dk

Flavour of the month.

he made out with a tranny and took the tranny on a date. gross.

Nobody:
Autistic tumblr tranny: Nobody:

>Everyone = Reddit