Netflix Vidyakino incoming

Netflix Vidyakino incoming

Attached: 1544889152179.png (775x741, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warrenellis.com/?p=7666
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

Why
Do blacks really love their playstations that much?

no way, fuck off

>Netflix
>kino
pick one and only one

>guy with zero writing experience and is also notoriously hard to get along with

Yeah sure, why not have him fuck things over in the name of your diversity quota?

"SHEEIT DAT WHITE BITCH DONE TURNED INTO A DOG!"

"IMMA SIP DAT BLOOD VIAL."

please don't make micolash into niggolash

fucking kill me already

Why on earth would they make a TV series out of a game which only sold a few million?

Why wouldn't they go for Minecraft, Fortnite, GTA, League, pubg or rdr instead? Makes absolutely no sense.

Attached: Wojak+thread+post+your+rarest+and+oc+_cb126ba0c499613de850eba19f98ae11.png (274x326, 29K)

Good for him, best part of nu-wars, lowkey hates last jedi, I wish him good things

Attached: image.jpg (1100x516, 60K)

>Fake article
>dumbfucks still replying

Good consoles that keep us company during lonely childhood summers

link or it's fake you ungodly faggot

If Netflix's treatment of Castlevania was any indication, the narrative is going to be changed so that the disease was created by the Christian overlords of the College of Byrgenwerth as a way to punish deviant sinners and the Hunter is the brave atheist that has to clean up the mess.

why does Yea Forums always fall for this meme

>Ogabooga writing
>good
He can barely speak.

LOOK AT HIS LIPS!

why does he keep choosing awful projects to work on?

>not just going with it

Because racism, but unironically

I swear, I don't even know if people misunderstood Castlevania this hard or are they merely false flagging.
The moment that defined the show's stance on religion was the random ass priest creating holy water, all the while the head-honcho of the church of abusing-your-position was being raped by demons inside a church.
>but muh muh church is le bad that is what Mr Castlevania says in the show!!!
Please.

Because it's precisely something Netflix would do so it's completely believable?

this shit again.

Dracula's waifu is literally killed because the evil Christians just hate science that much.

You know Warren Ellis wrote the series, right?

warrenellis.com/?p=7666

He knows that critics will be obligated to love it. I don't know why all black actors aren't jumping on the Peele bandwagon and directing films.

Because he did such an amazing job with Pacific Rim 2... lel

Oh for fuck's sake

Yes, evil Christians. While good Christians help stop the vampire invasion.

>Kings, or some say Kangs.
>Welfare is welfare, even in a dream
>Grant us gibs. Grant. Us. Gibs.

>listening to actors about anything
do americans really do this?

hi john.

I'm a black man that's been a gamer my whole damn life and I'm 43. From the Nintendo to the Super Nintendo onward to the Dream cast up to play station 2 3 and 4. My cousins had Sega Genesis after their Nintendo and turbo graffix 16, hand held and console; both used the same chip thingy. The aspect ratio on the hand held was off though. Im a 43 year old never kissed forever alone virgin. My brothers are gamers too although they have sex all the time whereas I've never had sex. All my friends are gamers too. Theyre married with kids.

kek

nigger

cool story nig

>Minecraft TV series

Attached: 1561451873326.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Becauset they don't spend the holidays or weekend on comfy trips like white middle class do.

I know this is a meme but it's a meme because Hollywood is trying so hard to make this fagcuck a thing. they gave him to headline movies. he bombed. they gave him to produce movies. he bombed. how many things he's gonna bomb til hollywoods understand people don't want him? I have no clue why they have such hard on on this guy.

it's basically already confirmed that the Witcher show is gonna be a complete clusterfuck with reshoots and main cast members replaced and shit
the fucking DC streaming channel has higher quality shows than Netflix at this point

>AY YO I IS A HUNTAH
>GONNA ADOPT YO ASS ORPHAN OF KOS
Can't wait.

If he wants people to take him seriously as a writer maybe he needs to stop miscasting himself.

more like john bighipsyega
hehehe

You know...
for kids

They still need to get the rights which is not easy since most developers know films based on videogames are guaranteed to be shit by now.

And the ones you listed dont need films.

He just attacks you with his ugliness

Minecraft is already getting a movie.

you are black, 43 years old and have never been offered to fuck someone's wife? girlfriend? i find your story hard to believe

AWAY WITH YOU!!

They even fuck up stuff that would be incredibly easy to adapt like Doom. I can't even imagine in a million years that this will work out.

so you be saying you was gamer and shit?

>Netflix

Welp. It's dead.

>23% evil whites
>70% MUH DIK
>7% story