Did you like it?

Attached: penny.png (1003x597, 979K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQGCQI8sbZg
vulture.com/2017/09/how-the-new-it-movie-deals-with-the-child-orgy-scene.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally looks like a halloween store prop

pennywise should look like this

Attached: old clown.jpg (800x1068, 190K)

not really, but I've seen worse

it was garbage

It was pretty good, although the dance he did towards the end was pretty cringe.

I liked it, but I do understand only high IQ people like me can fully grasp the arts in this version

the teeth clown

Part I was 90% jump scares, how's that one?

/thread

Do you like cancer?

It's not released yet, we're talking part one here.

You know a great post when you see it but you can't come up with it?.

Curse image

Yes, I'm more of a protecting-the-president type of guy, not a being-the-president one

just imagine looking out your second-floor window at night and seeing that little guy just... staring at you

Like what?

Who will protect you?

it

Understanding that they had to dumb it down for the average consumer, I enjoyed it. It isn't great but it isn't bad.

No one, that's the curse of being one

Decent flick that people watch for the jailbait.

I think it was very bad, and the clown was not even remotely scary.
Probably the original I.T. from what was it the 90's was probably scarier.

Also i don´t fucking understand why people got mass freaked out of clowns all of a sudden.
What´s scary about a little kid in a mask?

What’s it?

The movie.

They actually managed to make the clown look STUPID rather than scary.. They really did. I am not sure how they managed to do that. But they did. So the entire movie is a bunch of dumb kids running around being irrationally afraid. Yes i know it tries to kill them. But i´d probably be more scared of a nigger with a knife than that stupid fucking clown.
And the effects of that dance where the camera. I bet this could scare a 6 year old though!
youtube.com/watch?v=PQGCQI8sbZg

What movie?

It.

Also I.T suffers from that the first movie was not actually scary. And was probably only actually scary if you were in the 90's and were a child watching it. Since everything was less brutal and horrific back then in movies. So compared to today. It´s not scary. And the clown is actually just stupid and annoying more than horrific. Since he wasn´t that scary to begin with.

Also can we talk about how stephen king is probably some pedophile that has dreams of children having a group orgy with eachother. Because there´s a group sex scene in the book? Where the kids each fuck beverly on her request. To keep the groups integrity intact. So every boy fucks beverly and loses their virginity. And enter adulthood through beverlys vagina.

So you can even think about. What the fuck is stephen kings book even about. that I.T. filmatizes.. a bunch of kids, 4 boys and 1 girl.. Running around scared of a 'clown'.

And then they decide to form a pact together. By each of the 4 boys taking turns to fuck beverly and achieve orgasm by fucking her which stephen king describes as 'flying'. And beverly agrees to this. And so the boys enter manhood by losing their virginity by taking turns to having orgasm by fucking beverly.. WHAT THE FUCK..

I mean what the fuck is the story really about stephen? Overcoming irrational fears or what?

vulture.com/2017/09/how-the-new-it-movie-deals-with-the-child-orgy-scene.html

maybe read the book user, it's actually one of his best.

ye

It was ok if you excuse how every kid witnessed supernatural phenomenon and then just went about their day as if it was the most normal shit in the world

Like imagine getting attacked by a woman from a painting and then the next day being like "welp gotta get ready for school"

The best part of the film was Richie being an asshole, it's safe to say the sequel won't be as good, but at least Finn was smart enough to ask for Bill Hader to play him in the sequel.

Its it.

that's the only thing worse I've seen