What upcoming films are you looking forward to?

what upcoming films are you looking forward to?

Attached: 53E55BA1-14A4-4400-BE24-53A7D2964189.jpg (1242x1362, 910K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxhFpMe0jiA
nylon.com/articles/camila-mendes-nylon-july-2018-cover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IM AAAAAAAAAAAAAITE

more like post wall stripper movie, amirite?

A Stripper movie without an celeb nudity and without any close to the fat ass

FUCK THAT

Attached: 48e119996b472d035081bfe1a964bd5b0e0b75b8c3c4c629d0a90f9a4d983ffb.jpg (460x487, 40K)

Bad news, script only had topless scenes for Lili Reinhart and a few other strippers, nothing from JLo

based

Cardi B is just discount Nicki Minaj in every possible way.

>topless scenes for Lili Reinhart
JUST STAY CALM AND HAND ME THE FUCKING MOVIE NOW

Call Madonna and the brazilian singer Anitta please

NOOOOOOOO

>JLo

She is in a fantastic shape.
The normal thing would be for her to demand a nudity scene.

FUCK YOU JLO

Attached: CelebsFlash.com_JLO__23_.jpg (1876x2500, 1.15M)

We've seen her nipples now anyway

That girl in the middle is gorgeous

Thats that nerd guys wife......whats his name......chris hardwick.

Very redpilled

LMAO HE WISHES

*ring ring*

'allo, Zit is my undershtanding zat you are making ey felm about Wawl Sthret

...ve should talk

There's something about Card b's face that makes me intensely uncomfortable.
Some real uncanny valley shit.

Attached: 1553105440097.gif (480x384, 29K)

B O G G E D .COM

>topless scenes for Lili Reinhart

Whew mamacita

Attached: 9c0.jpg (426x341, 31K)

Minaj is already dicount RiRi

yep
I am mystified by her fame

Fake tits, fake ass. Fake hair. Peak nigger attitude.
youtube.com/watch?v=hxhFpMe0jiA
>Hello nigger. This is schlomo shekelstein from goy records. We really need someone as talented as you. Don´t worry we pay for everything and dress you up, you just sing these stupid lyrics. You are going to be a role model for little goyrls everywhere..

Youre right. My bad. I was thinking of lydia hearst. All these hollywood thots are starting to look and sound the same to me.

Is this scheduled for release this year or next?

Attached: Lili Reinhart Stripper.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>script only had topless scenes for Lili Reinhart
sauce???

haha i love these hoes haha

S______ S___.

G__ B____ G_

B____ G__ P_____.

Attached: 55-552238_9168049-apu-pepe-thumbs-up-clipart.jpg (880x670, 169K)

>Cardi B

Attached: 1542293110190.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Pretty sure it's a PG-13, sorry user. Besides, rumour is that the CW has her on a no nudity contract for the the duration of Riverdale

Camila Mendes just did a photoshoot a few months ago where her shirt was see-thru and she even talked about not caring if people saw her nipples in the interview so I doubt that's the case

First of all, I need proof of that for the sake of academic rigour, and second of all, nudity is defined in contractual terms as being without clothes or in clothing which purposefully does not provide coverage. A see-thru is a grey area but no way would she be found in breech over that.

It does not make sense to make this movie if the stars do not go naked

We live in a time when super music stars are hotter than the top actresses of Holywood

Attached: 0ded00c7aa1a8f303825440c5731a336.jpg (640x792, 78K)

Is that seriously your example

nylon.com/articles/camila-mendes-nylon-july-2018-cover

do you have a source on the nudity clause thing? cuz I find it hard to believe the CW would think her doing a nude scene in a movie would damage their brand after they straight up had her do a striptease in a bar full of old biker men in Season 2

>cardi b proudly drugs and robs men 3 years ago.
That's in the past. She's a different person.
>forgotten within a week.

>louise CK asks to masturbate in front of 2 girls 10 years ago.
He's a monster. Take his entire career and criticize every single thing he does trying to get it back.
>still paying for it over a year later.

Attached: 2spooky.gif (350x368, 1.99M)

Based and redpilled

That's barely anything, there's an outline at best. You literally see more of her in Riverdale.
Like I said, it's just a rumour that they give out no nudity contracts to all their starlets because they know that a large portion of their audience tunes in to jerk off to them. That's why the likes of Blake Lively never did nude scenes despite the obvious marketability of them doing that on camera. It's more like how Bond actors aren't allowed to wear tuxedos in other films while they play Bond.

looks like an ugly tranny bruv

>wall street stripper
I bet the executive producer credits will look like an Israeli phonebook.

yeah but Blake Lively never did any nudity after Gossip Girl ended, does that mean she's still in a nudity clause 8 years later?

There was some stuff in A Simple Favour actually but generally, yeah, you're right. It's likely that she just never amended it, but that's actually a fairly common thing from CW actresses not doing nudity. The only exception I can think of off the top of my head is Katie Cassidy in Scribbler and her contracts had long since expired by then.

this

Cardi B has a huge fake ass

>JLo
im thinkin she's back

Attached: 1554770710812.jpg (2989x1673, 788K)

based

Based
Also what’s with the sudden influx of token Asian women in everything? I wouldn’t complain if they weren’t such bog tier Asian women.