What is happiness to you, user?

Well?

Attached: vaneeya skai.png (480x469, 370K)

feet

alien

Attached: 447A7BD8-BE58-4618-9DE6-5A0D6C869A86.png (751x684, 683K)

I SWALLOWED YOUR CUM!

shitposting

> A-A-Anything you w-want... please just don't... I love you, you crazy bitc--- woman! Let's pull over and get something to eat.

Is Vanilla Sky a pleb filter?
I really think it was kino on the same level as the original

Haven't seen the original but I do think Vanilla Sky is kind of underrated. It is certainly flawed and overindulgent in many places but the final act of the movie makes those problems an actual element of the story which I love.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

My Top 3 Favorite Kinos:

1) Vanilla Sky
2) The Fountain
3) Night of the Living Dead '90's Remake

Somewhere in the top 10 lies Event Horizon, What Dreams May Come, and more I can't even think of right now. I'm just trying to give you a taste of how amazing my own taste in cinema is so you can understand that Vanilla Sky is absolutely a pleb filter and a brainlet and emotional retard filter.

Don't @ Me.

It's unironically my favourite movie.

Wait, there are people who didn’t like Vanilla Sky?

a red dress and strappy shoes

>3) Night of the Living Dead '90's Remake
HOLY MOTHER OF PARTRICIAN TASTE

I don't know anymore

watching Vanilla Sky once a year and remembering the existential crisis I was in when I first saw it.

It's close, but Abre los Ojos is much better. Especially the ending was much better executed.Also, didn't like the soundtrack in the american version at all .

I don't really like how the ending breaks down what the whole film is for plebs, but the rest is kino.

Family. The day that my parents die I'll kill myself.

>Also, didn't like the soundtrack in the american version at all .
Now I know you're trolling. It's easily the Best Soundtrack of any movie ever, and at least Top 5 of any Score too.

this scene was so stupid. Any dude with half a brain would have told her what she wanted to hear while she's driving a fucking car.

It didn't work for me at all, but I saw the original first. Maybe I would have liked it otherwise, but now it just felt weird and out of place for me (and not in a good way where it could fit because it's supposed to feel weird and out of place just like the main character)

Attached: vanilla-sky-2001-cameron-diaz-review.jpg (600x351, 160K)

pure kino

Attached: vanilla_sky_xlg.jpg (1000x1479, 335K)