Chili and Sea Bass

Chili and Sea Bass

Attached: qfs0a70jbil11.jpg (1000x538, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili
newyork.seriouseats.com/2011/04/lunch-for-one-hillstone-veggie-burger-gramercy-review.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that skyline chili?

Attached: 13way_hotsauce.jpg (1200x600, 601K)

I thought it was Chilean Sea Bass?

Wasn’t it chill he and seeb ass?

Ohio is so retarded

someone post the overpriced menu from Universal

>t. Michigander

It was "Chilean's heeb ass".

>Flyover bickering
yawn

do you put beans in your chili bros

kek
cringe

You thought wrong, my friend.

Fuck no thats for poorfags and yankees.

wtf is a spare dough expanse?

EVERYONE hates Ohio.

how revolting

Attached: 1444758916980.jpg (627x278, 132K)

Chuck and Sneed bass

Ohio gozaimasu

is this the foodkino thread?

Attached: 1520695001572.webm (1080x1080, 2.94M)

Si

Please, my anus can't handle another visit to that god-forsaken chili diner

Americans were a mistake.

>chili on pasta
Why are Midwesterners so disgusting?

BASED

YES.

why do people do this

Attached: P Pizza.webm (710x712, 2.96M)

There is nothing wrong with that one though. Potatoes make an excelent crust. The egg might be objectionable to some people who just dont like sunny side up, but it isnt nearly as retarded as using seeded watermelon as a crust.

>Do Americans really

This is particularly stupid since potatos are carbs too. There's zero reason not to make a normal pizza here.

Shut you fat fucking american piece of shit. You fat slob, go eat some fried butter on a stick you fat fuck. "Uhhhh look at me I'm a american I love guns, freedom and cheese oh yeah what's for dinner? Cheetos drenched in cheese oh FUCK YEAHH. OOH CAN YOU SEEEEEE" You piece of american hamstring chesse fuck slob.

Fuck I miss Ohio bros

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili

it usually is...

I spared no expense

Potato isn't flour.

>both dishes developed by Slavic-Macedonian immigrant restaurateurs in the 1920s.

So this is the cause of this degeneracy

Have sex.

Just like the Danish language.

What if they can't eat gluten?

literally every place in the US has chili
no, the cheese and onions aren’t unique either

>literally every place
Ask for some at your local krispy kreme.
also
>not making your own goddamn chili
lazy fucks.

That's heresy.

These are the people who think flyover is a clever insult

Attached: 1533584268641.jpg (621x938, 192K)

>not liking dark kidney beans in your kino chili
That's a faggot with no taste.

I live in Ohio and Skyline is shit.

I'M GONNA HURL

I love how intentionally basic and shitty the food looks in this scene.

Does anyone know what the orange shit on top is?

sharp cheddar cheese

Can you make it any more obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about? Go eat a burger, you typical American retard.

That would probably be way better than whatever is actually on there.

I went to this expensive restaurant once, like $200+ to eat dinner once. They had french fries made of pic related. Horrible.

You seriously think that looks good? I'll be shocked if you can actually defend that opinion. It was intentionally made to look fancy but unappetizing.

Attached: main-qimg-a7824a25f2e8f667ede4091e12916a85-c.jpg (602x387, 96K)

Why the fuck did Dr Sattler look so disgusted by the food? Seems pretty tasty to me.

Ohio here, I honestly didn't know people even made chili without beans

>hating on cassava fries
Holy fucking pleb.

Maybe they're the food equivalent of going to the movies and they're showing Metropolis when you were expecting Avengers: Endgame.

I thought they were objectively worse than potatoes with no redeeming aspect.

The people who invented chili, Texans, scoff at the idea of using beans. If you want beans make some charro beans.

Why are there 3 fucking plates on top of each other? Do Amer*cans really do this?

So fucking danke needs onions

I like my sea bass like my pussy -- raw.

Attached: Aishwarya Rei gets eaten out nosound.webm (852x480, 2.39M)

That's because you aren't used to the taste and were expecting a potato taste, so it tasted "off." It's like all the idiots who expect tofu "meat" substitutes to actually taste like the meat. Tofu is a fine food but it does not taste like a turkey. Cassava is a fine food but it does not taste like a potato (though they are much more close in flavor than the former). Broaden your tastes, man.

why do some restaurants put a plate upon a plate upon a napkin upon another plate? is it so you have an extra plate to put shit on to?

Are all Americans this fucking ignorant about basic table etiquette?

>That's because you aren't used to the taste and were expecting a potato taste, so it tasted "off."
I promise you it wasn't that. I really wouldn't have hated on the yuca fries if it was at a diner or something. My reaction would be 'oh, that was a little different'. It just happened to be at a restaurant with outrageous prices compared to the actual food experience. 10/10 ambiance, 6/10 food.

As far as meat substitutes go, some are good and some are bad. One of my favorite foods is actually a veggie burger:

newyork.seriouseats.com/2011/04/lunch-for-one-hillstone-veggie-burger-gramercy-review.html

But it's objectively good. It's not 'oh you just don't like things that are different'. Or 'all foods are great in their own special way'.

>Cassava is a fine food
yeah I would agree that it's 'fine'. I pretended I was on Stargate and we had found 'a starchy, edible root, similar to potatoes' on an uninhabited planet.

Pairs well when baked with a nice White Zinf and Dell

Nothing really wrong with this one. Would be better if they used shredded potatoes instead of sliced to make it a hash instead.

will you stop it with this 'americans' meme