I knew this girl, she had a dozen guys... one of them found out about it...

>I knew this girl, she had a dozen guys... one of them found out about it, beat her up so bad she ended up in the hospital on Guerrero street

Attached: 1561552910866.jpg (597x432, 43K)

WHAT A STORY, MARK!

Hahaha

fuck you tommy

What's the point of putting emphasis on the hospitals street name?

They both lived in San Francisco, no idea why you would include it in the movie. The hospital isn't even there though

Come to think of it that is kind of odd, why not just name the hospital?

Greg (Mark's actor) ad-libbed the Guerrero Street part. Tommy was being a spergy control freak and made them do a ton of takes on that line that day, and Greg got tired of it so he decided to have a little revenge. Tommy's place of residence was on the REAL LIFE Guerrero Street; Tommy was extremely neurotic about his privacy at the time and Greg's ad-lib really pissed him off, but it ended up being the only usable take.

What a story Mark!

I've read his book, that's not in there when he talks about that scene. Where's this from?

>a little revenge
>HAHA THIS WILL TEACH HIM, HOW DARE HE WRITES A FUCKING MOVIE SCRIPT FOR ME AND PAYS ME OVER A MILLION DOLLAR OVER THE YEARS AND LET'S ME LIVE IN HIS DOWNTOWN LA APARTMENT FOR FREE

It is in the book

That would probably also explain why he makes this face

Attached: why am I in this god damn movie.jpg (342x444, 21K)

he makes that face cuz he's a retard

Mark ad-libbed it as an easter egg. Tommy used to live on Guerrero street. Tommy didn't like it initially

I met this actor at my friends film school where he was speaking. Seemed like a nice enough guy but kinda smug over having gotten paid like a million dollars to do literally nothing

I wish Tommy had written Greg's idea about Mark being an undercover drug cop. It would have explained so many things

Attached: Sestosterone.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

it literally is. Read it again, you dumbass.

didn't that end up being in The Room video game?

Thats not my concern

Did you make this too?

Attached: HTotO65.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

did you even read the book man

Seething Tommy

yes actually. sestero is a stupid fucking idiot. wiseau might be retarded or whatever, but he's a good guy. sestero is not, and he would be fucking nothing without tommy

>Tommy is a good guy

I won't deny Sestero only made it as big as he did because the Room was so unbelievably awful, but Tommy was abusing Greg and the cast emotionally the entire way, on set and off

Christ...

>kinda smug over having gotten paid like a million dollars to do literally nothing
That's basically every successful actor ever.