Hey Yea Forums, Robert here

Did you hear? We're RELAUNCHING Avengers: Endgame™ this weekend with 6 minutes of never before seen footage! Please help support the Marvel Cinematic Universe and go out and see our film. Maybe even bring a buddy or two!

Attached: 130503132238-robert-downey-jr--story-top.jpg (640x360, 63K)

Avacucks BTFO

Attached: drake ORIGINAL.jpg (900x453, 77K)

A non-negligible number of Redditors are going to cry actual tears of joy when Avengers: Endgame finally surpasses Avatar at the box office. Imagine being that pathetic of a person than you think going to a children’s movie multiple times makes you ‘part of something bigger than yourself’

And then in a few months Avatar re-releases and retakes the throne. Then Avatar 2 takes it from Avatar 1, then Avatar 3 from 2, 4 from 3, and finally 5 from 4. Then each Avatar movie will be strategically re-releases by James Cameron himself until all 5 movies are perfectly tied (down to a fraction of a cent) for the highest grossing film of all time. And when that day comes, I will cry tears of joy, for I will have been along for the entire ride, doing my part to make it happen.

you're short lmao

I still haven't seen Endgame. No regrats.

Feige is too deep in Bobert's butthole and Jimmy's franchise will be delayed till he gets frustrated and kills himself

>reduce yourself to videogame levels by releasing DLCs in movies
>still lose
How many marvelcucks are going to kill themselves? No less than 20, my guess

He's actually mocking the re-release despite being contractually obligated to promote it

Attached: Capture.png (787x156, 195K)

Movies are rereleased in theatres all the time with altered content though.

Hopefully

He made buttloads of cash and can do his shitty Dr Doolittle flick which will flop. He doesn't care anymore

All of it is Disney’s money anyway.

OH NO NO NO NONONONONO QUICK RE-RELEASE WITH MORE QUIPS

Attached: 1561043631444.jpg (1169x889, 159K)

>hey Yea Forums mousefag here

Sorry RDJ, I already watched the screener and it was more than I could handle. Also I don't support feminism and homosexual propaganda

Jimdawg is too mentally untouchable to ever kill himself.

I'm Indian and this thread is relevant to my interests.

Same

do the actors get a bonus if Avengers becomes the #1?

Nice DLC

Wow what a steal! Thanks for the tip, Robert! I think I will go see it again this weekend with my many gregarious marvel-loving friends of which I have many!

his movie contract expired but Disney still owns his soul

Robert give me one reason why I should go see it again. I still have to go through three hours of your movie; just to see the new stuff in the end. I can just wait for it to come out on youtube; or here.

>literal DLC now in movies

Disney can fuck off with this.

Not gonna lie, former Avatar fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching James Cameron crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Avatar keep the record.

Thanks Robert, I will.

You're not going to want to miss six minutes of new content, kid. It'll knock your socks off!

Attached: ede8eb5033275b3b990d6e7b62664fc7.jpg (500x746, 40K)

why is this even allowed
what if they released Avatar tomorrow but with "extra" 2 minutes of stupid shit

Attached: avatar5.jpg (780x760, 251K)