Shazam

You told me Henry Cavill is in it!

Attached: shazam.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

>2019, im forgotten

Wait till streaming. Probably will hit around Christmas which is perfect for the movie.

its already available retard

He is but they didnt have the budget to cgi his mustache off so they just put his head out of frame.

He is

Attached: Shazam.2019. Superman.jpg (1904x793, 222K)

Attached: 1542918489293.jpg (1200x1799, 275K)

This isn't Cavill.

That's Michael B Jordan

>White hands

>2019... in my own franchise... I am forgotten.

I want to CUM inside Mary Marvel!

Attached: imagine her gripping your dick like this.png (1280x536, 943K)

it's not, but it will be next week

lol

yeah she's tasty
that black girl was a surprise hottie too

Henry Cavill will never wear the Superman suit again.

haha imagine if you were having sex with one of them but then you tried getting away because they're your sister and it's wrong but they locked their legs around you and screamed "Shazam!" as they came, but the lightning bolt hit you instead and you turned back into a kid as you came inside them haha wouldn't that be uncomfortable

what the fuck are you talking about

he's talking about if you were having sex with one of them but then you tried getting away because they're your sister and it's wrong but they locked their legs around you and screamed "Shazam!" as they came, but the lightning bolt hit you instead and you turned back into a kid as you came inside them haha wouldn't that be uncomfortable

Oh okay, that makes more sense.

You mean it would be uncomfortable because they're your sisters or because it would be uncomfortable for a little boy have his dick in them?

it would be uncomfortable because they're your sisters and you don't want to have sex with them because it's wrong haha but it also feels good and you can't stop yourself. it would be so embarrassing

body double doesnt even look like cavil physique wise
the red suit looks puffy as fuck and shit