Why aren't you working on your screenplay, user?

why aren't you working on your screenplay, user?

Attached: 1561409316803.png (922x715, 282K)

I'm not a jew

the world is not ready yet

I wish I could make a movie and Yea Forums would talk about it lovingly.

ah-bloo-bloo

I go to sleep every single night with an immense guilt that I did not pursue my passion to the fullest that day.

I imagine I made a cult classic movie and Yea Forums loves it and watches all my interviews while I very vaguely slip in meme references and there's threads everyday about how i'm /ourguy/

I've never felt like making a movie.
Even if I did pick one of my more kino ideas, no one would fund it. It would be too big a backlash against current society, people would be too offended.

>Yea Forums
>Knowing anything about making a movie
user...

I'd only be able to make a film if I was a billionaire, because I would want to have total control over every single element.

Writing, preproduction, storyboarding, art direction, set design, production design, acting, lighting, camera operating, sound recording, editing, foley, sound mixing, sound editing, composing a score, color grading and marketing including the poster design.

I couldn't even trust a single gaffer on his own.

Making a movie is easy, real easy. Getting payed is the real challenge. Thanks Hollywood.

Attached: 1561359315162.png (651x588, 27K)

Serial procrastinator.
Also it's not going to be made. Film is a Jewish medium and if you don't have connections you're not going to get shit made.

Are you that person from that place that is located in that country?

>why aren't you working on your screenplay, user?

Attached: scripts-office-in-Hollywood.jpg (1242x1782, 278K)

>payed
PAID

Attached: IMG_2042.jpg (396x385, 27K)

>mountain of original scripts
>keep making remakes and sequels
based

Who cares if it's original if it doesn't make enough money?
All that matters in the industry is money.

I know a guy who makes indie movies.
He's been trying to break into the industry for years by doing small stuff and gradually building himself up.
Not in America though. Seems to be working.

>you'll never make a tight knit self contained one season drama/miniseries for prime time and have the whole nation wondering what will happen next week

Imagine slipping in a bane reference.

I'm living this life right now and it's not as fun as you'd think

it's all in my head

I already finished it.
Checkmate

That's not a money issue. That's a time and effort issue. You don't have enough of either.

ah-bloo-bloo

More details!

Attached: 1561564386391s.jpg (34x35, 904)

Bullshit. You're likely a meme director/writer who's lucky to get mentioned in this shithole even once a month

i've wanted to make a movie screenplay like quentin tarantino where its about some commonor who sells drugs to lords in some victorian era France setting, and he becomes a bigshot that encounters a bunch of degeneracy and is then dealing with weird murders and mysteries and he becomes a lord himself and kills his buddy and then starts banging broads but then he's manipulated into being accused of starting a revolution so he's executed. that or just hijinks where he tries various drugs with lords and they reveal information to him that he uses to exort them for higher position.

I'll mention (You) in my next public appearance.

why is it too late?

Just make it very subtle

yeah that's me

Attached: gigachad.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

>At some point during the next 2 months, someone at a public event to do with film will mention one of the most common words in the English language
Here, have a (You) yourself