Women are stupid and I don't respect them That's right, I just have sex with them

>Women are stupid and I don't respect them That's right, I just have sex with them

Attached: 7TcE3zi.jpg (1440x1080, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AE4zF36dPxE
youtube.com/watch?v=cxJfVWqK-qg
youtu.be/5PsnxDQvQpw
youtube.com/watch?v=AkfzQ6qyN1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOUR FACE....is your moneymaker
so why would you pair it with cheap plastic?

And why does SOME plastic cost 500$?

My fraternity played this at a party, and some roast complained to the school. They considered putting us on "social probation" for a "bias-related incident."

Friendly reminder that a fraternity is essentially just guys hanging out except you have to pay national dues, insurance, and have greater liability for lawsuits and shit like what happened to you. Guess it could help you network if youre going into sales or something

>If a guy messes with me I shoot him with my load
>all over his chest and face and down his throat

>OLD PEOPLE BURNING
>OLD PEOPLE BURNING
>PUT YOUR HANDS UP
Haha, epic, dude!

I miss the days back when frat boys did their jobs and gang raped women like this. You guys are seriously so disappointing now.

if you don't retaliate somehow with an elaborate prank you should just pack it the fuck in and give up and don't be a frat

I thought that was the whole point of fraternities
Networking because another guy was in your samee special club twenty years ago

and sexually assaulting women, I guess

it was legitamtely funny shut up

>the land of the free

BASED

(check'd)
MORE LIKE THE LAND OF THE FEE

I legitmately made a lot of friends in mine. Dues were pretty low, just covered food, events, etc. We had a nice house and rent was very cheap for brothers.

I know bros. I graduated a while back, I can't even imagine how bad things are now.

Did it help you get laid? I always thought frats at least gave more possibilities to get laid, but no guarantees

Yo I'm MC Toy Story 1, 2 & 3
I really like those movies but the 4th disappointed me
Tom Hanks, Tim Allen and Lee Ermey
Why did they have to make a 4th, they had a perfect trilogy!

It will at least give you more chances to interact with women. Most fraternities will invite sororities over for dinner and other events. If you have trouble approaching women it's great, you can just welcome them to the house and shake their hand, and there's nothing weird about it. Beyond that, it won't stop you from being an autist.

all of you need to have sex

He used to be based, what happened to him?

And the beta in that ad covers his face with a beard

What days are you talking about? That was never real life.

>tfw britfag

so what is the point of frats? here we just make firends with our dorm then get fucked up

OR we have our own house from the go and have house parties

this frat thing seems like some gay little club

it is. Socially Americans are pretty smooty and don’t just party with other bros. It has to be some weird cliquey shit

shame, its well fun making random mates on a night out, I have met some life long friends that way

He got more projects like the League and stopped making funny videos

Over the last few years the only videos he's released are sappy serious songs. He claims hell go back to comedic videos but it's likely not gonna happen

WTF Collective is kino

youtu.be/AE4zF36dPxE

>fraternity
lol what a cuck

>and sexually assaulting women, I guess
This would've been a funny little joke ten years ago, but now I'm afraid to laugh at it because he might be serious.

Most guys who aren't retards do the same shit as the you Brits, frats are just retarded 90% of the time

>Needing help to get laid
>In fucking college
>During the age of tinder
You'd have to be a fucking social reject well on his way to wizardhood

People make their entire careers around pretending to be offended by minor shit by playing ignorant. They're called managers, deans and other authority figures.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

The truth is that Americans are a timid bunch that are afraid of actually going out and doing things alone or in small groups. Is agree with you on the random interactions, that's what makes life interesting

have you ever been high as fUuUck

>t. yuro

Wha..
LAND OF THE FREE?!
WHOEVER TOLD YOU THAT IN YOUR ENEMY!!!

Based & Cringe

E = MC Vagina

MC Fatigue
did ya miss me
i'll stay awake for five minutes cuz i had a coffee
i'll try to get through my verse but i really dont know
i drank that coffee about
five minutes ago
Cant believe this shit sticks to my brain so hard.
All WTF collectives are forever remembered in my head.

>>Women are stupid and I don't respect them That's right

Attached: 123854324.jpg (970x545, 50K)

The only based canadiancuck.

JENNA TALI UHHH

Guns don't kill people, uh-uh.
I kill people. With guns (pow).

Attached: jonwicklajoie.jpg (766x511, 290K)

Even his newer folk music is good + has subtle memes in it

Kind of like bizzaro matt Berry
Fuck wamen
Lmao

Even to this day, hearing Billie Jean makes me think of his "Michael Jackson is dead" track. I thought it was the funniest shit ever and listened to it over and over.
Also the "radio friendly song" is pure kino.

Attached: 1561518080284.png (600x600, 200K)

Why no one mentioning /pol's love ballad

youtube.com/watch?v=cxJfVWqK-qg

>Americans are a timid bunch
>literally protected by daddy America from mean bully Russia for the past 80 years
lel, yurofags.

>ywn play halo 3 w/ your bros in 2007/08 listening to youtu.be/5PsnxDQvQpw
>back when youtube was kino
;__;

>I can't have sex with your personality
>And I can't put my penis in your college degree
>And I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams
>So why you sharing all this information with me?
It gets me every time

THAT'S RIGHT I TAKE CARE OF MY CHILDREN
THAT'S RIGHT I TAKE CARE OF MY CHILDREN

Cooking
Cleaning
Vaginas
And their sister's vaginas

Fraternities used to be places to meet, cooperate, and network with your study of choice. Of course some of the easier majors would have plenty of free time and party hard, being young men that got away from their parents for the first time. At some point Hollywood validated the partying frats as cool and sexy. When people reacted positively to it, they sold the idea to young, impulsive people right out of high school that it’s not only acceptable, but expected of you to be as impulsive as possible during college, and of course they ate it up. It’s similar to high school kids being sold the idea that high school prestige from risky behavior is the most important thing in their life.

>you know how you hate your parents for making you practice discipline? Well you were always completely right about everything and shouldn’t worry about consequences! HOLY SHIT KID WHAT ARE YOU DOING GO DO SOME DRUGS
it’s a slamdunk marketing strategy if you ask me.

very underrated

Attached: MV5BMjI1MDY4NDc1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTc1ODUyMjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 10K)

>You can't spell chorus without...
>Vagina

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26 WTF Collective 2 (Jon Lajoie) - YouTube.png (943x492, 752K)

MC Toy Story 4, that's me
I disagree with Toy Story 1, 2, & 3
Though I agree that it is a groundbreaking trilogy
The four was also good; they added Key, Peele and Keanu Reeves

I often blast this at the range along with Gun violence by Fredo Santanna and love dem gun sounds by waka

>shy and/or unattractive people havy difficulty getting laid
More on this at 11

Remember Youtube before SJWs took over?
Seriously, shit like this would get you banned from social media today.

man I miss this show.

They speak about Vanilla ass (Iranian?) JonTron like he’s fuckin David duke haa

GEN-I-TA-LI-AAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=AkfzQ6qyN1Q

>Shy
Get drunk
>Ugly
Get someone else drunk

>I just have sex with them
you just know he's an incel

reddit tier humor. but i do appreciate the misogyny. only problem is it's ironic

Hot bitches don't want to fuck someone ugly and unattractive just because they're drunk.

It's called an altered state for a reason retard. Also if you can't get laid normally you have no business going for hot bitches.

the myth of chads getting constantly laid by hotties is just that, a myth. If you wanna have consistent pussy, you’re fucking some uggos. In fact a lot of perfectly sculpted chads end upsetting uggos (maybe it’s a mommy thing?).

*marrying

that is not true at all shut yo dumbass up