So are they like, American royalty at this point?

So are they like, American royalty at this point?

Attached: Kardashians-8-29-11-1.jpg (648x365, 206K)

No

they marry niggers, so sure

>mutts and a litteral tranny

Yes

dibs on Kourtney

Why are they even famous in the first place?

They love criminals
Bob got OJ off the hook
Kim wants to release convicts

Women are stupid enough to fall for the meme

Attached: 1561493213762.png (960x960, 378K)

black cocks

JUICE?

>famous and powerful for no reason besides their birth
checks out

Who is that second from left?

kim sucked a black cock and uploaded the video

NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS TO THE KENNEDYS.

Kill fuck marry
>from left to right
Kill, Kill, double-kill, double-kill, kill, maybe fuck but probably kill and at the very least kill afterwards

Yes
There's no difference between the Kardashians and the British Royal Family

Give me my sexy baby Kendall or give me no one at all.

Kylie before 50 billion plastic surgeries

Kylie Jenner.

Attached: 1505515120914.jpg (1292x1048, 310K)

They know a lot about self-marketing.
All they had to do was to suck the right cocks here and there.

Left is so much hotter

Royalty nowadays are meant to be "moral examples" and "representatives of the country".

Are they seem in America as people to emulate, as those that represent America?

I think their dad was the lawyer who got OJ acquitted in that infamous murder case.

surprise surprise..she took the call

the prey adapted itself for its desired predator

Attached: IMG_3875.jpg (732x558, 195K)

Middle (not the horizontal whale) and 2nd from the right are hot. Rest is trash.

>OJ did this

Turkish incompetence

Imagine reading a nazi's scribbles.

>mystery meat
>shallow narcissistic
>fucks every black guy in existence
>made shit loads of money for doing nothing
>dad cut off his dick and became a her
Yeah they are the aristocracy of burgerclaps

I don't even know them. I mean, i know they exist and one of them is named Kim, other than that i have no idea who they are or what they do,

Unironically what the fuck is wrong with America?

Horizontal whale... that's a 50 year old woman. You wish your wrinkly old mom looked half that good.

>mystery meat
They are Armenian, which is a kind of double Jew.

>be famous cause your father helped a nigger get away with murdering his white wife
>proceed to marry only niggers
I dont know if ykes or extremely based

I am ashamed that they're the first association that springs to mind when people speak of Armenians

What I think is funny is when they say they haven’t had plastic surgery and people believe it

you forget their real father helped OJ get away with white murder

2nd from right (was it Kendall?) is the hottest, prove me wrong

Please refrain from calling these people Armenians. They are Americans.

It never developed a culture or a real civilization so when Europe shit the bed they devolved into total hedonism

there's also charles aznavour

>massively bland mutts totally caked up in makeup. Promoting having sex with niggers.
Mutts are so boring to look at. This is what is getting so sad about USA. And is obvious when you watch foreign movies. In foreign movies you get the diverse phenotypes etc. that exist around the world. In american movies you get people who look like some kind of goblin a lot of the time.. it´s hard to really explain. Bland with brownish skin, not very tall and with not that many facial features.. and they just look almost completely alike..
And kanye west is a talentless overrated hack. All his music is bad, not a single track he has made is good. There i said it.

calling them American does them a favor, Turkish cocksleeve

Brain damage from too much TV

The Kardashians perfectly encapsulate American culture.

Indeed, that's Kendall and she IS the hottest.

>10/10 would marry

Her legs are sexy af

based and edgelordpilled

>Mutt
>This much fucking damage control from the Niggers of the Caucuses

>Turkish incompetence
Underrated, they are armenians right?
Joke aside it really shows what a joke america is becoming that these tards are elevated to near royalty because of a dumb tv-show of them being degenerate and stupid. And they have to date 1 nigger atleast to not be 'racist' because apparently niggers social engineer it that way. With their usual bullshit false victimhood. And ofcourse the husband has to find out that he´d rather be a woman. HAHA

>tfw not into dark girls

I will never understand every guy's obsession with them

Based.

genuinely getting upset about the kardashians is one rung up the brainlet ladder from consuming their content

Royalty nowadays is a joke. I used to support the house since it is a family linking my country back over a thousand years, but since they started marrying nobodies from around the world they lost their blue blood was is their only legitimacy. Waste of tax money

ROLL FOR KARDASH-FU

Attached: TRIPS FOR CAITLYN.jpg (648x365, 272K)

>niggers of the caucasus
And who would that be?
There is no such thing as caucusus race you retard. It´s different ethnic groups.

It´s not damage control it´s reality. Hypermixed mutts create a totally bland and confused look that is retarded to look at! it´s not pretty. They look like nothing aswell as something at same time.. It´s just so fucking off..

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 103K)

They’ve put out plenty of feet and tickle material, so idk about royalty but they’ve definitely gotten a wank or ten

90% of people don't give a shit.
Royalty implies loyalty and most Americans wouldn't lift a finger for these people the instant they cease to amuse.

That also worth noting.
>real father helped American nigger ball player get away with brutally stabbing his white wife to death
Nothing could be more American

>Not laughing at their real and scripted folly
Anyone who takes this shit serious or aspires to be like them is mentally retarded though. The only one self aware about the nature of their show and fame was Dissick who regularly made fun of said aspect; too bad he was fucked up himself as well.

i don't think he's particularly known outside of France and the Armenian community in general. is he?

>genuinely getting upset about the kardashians is one rung up the brainlet ladder from consuming their content
No.. Not realizing how pathetic the khardassians are shows how you are a complacent brainlet who just ok's absolutely everything.
Why would you think you like something you critique. Are you 4 years old. This infantile stupid excuse for 'logic' is insulting. You´ll die as stupid as you lived, that seems rather certain.

roll for Kendall

and armenians

>Anyone who takes this shit serious or aspires to be like them is mentally retarded though. The only one self aware about the nature of their show and fame was Dissick who regularly made fun of said aspect; too bad he was fucked up himself as well.
Right.. Exactly. It should be critiqued just like everythinge else that is garbage in the same way. It´s funny someone has notion that you can´t critique a fucking bullshit tv show, or you are somehow the problem.

nevermind my stupid, I read "American community" derp

lol this is exactly what i was referring to

come on give me the dubs

your a fucking brainlet incel thinking you have everything figured out and people should be like you and do the same as your stuck up ass

*coalburner and jew murder

roll for kendal and her legs

Would cheat on Kourtney with Kendall day one.

They should get the french royal treatment. Guillotine YAH

Attached: MV5BYWM4OTBiNTQtMjQ4NS00YWU0LTlhM2QtZGZlZjIyYzE0NTMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQyMTI3NDY@._V1_.jpg (877x604, 80K)

Rolling

roll

fuck off back to lereddit faggot

Can her sisters even compete?

Protip: Hell no

Attached: IMG_2422.jpg (817x1222, 232K)

Who are they supposed to marry? Each other?

Attached: 96BE1227-0FFB-4331-B303-C2CC4E5DCD02.jpg (552x441, 16K)

Too tall, too skinny.

>left
Ugly american with shitalian ancestry
>right
Ugly faux armenian whore
This proves Kendall is naturally the prettiest out of all the Kardashians.

what are they famous for?

>your a fucking brainlet incel thinking you have everything figured out and people should be like you and do the same as your stuck up ass
No. I have figured it out and i have spent a lot of time doing so. Do you know how you do that. By not giving a flying fuck what anybody else thinks. It´s pretty much the only way. Then you will also find out what a pathetic fraud people in general are. They don´t care what the truth is or facts are.. Just live in their own fictional pretend bubble like a bunch of morons.

It´s you who want people to live like the khardassians, why you defend and watch their stupid scripted tv show.. I don´t want you to be like me. I don´t even frankly desu give a shit about you.

You have the argumentative methods of a teenage girl or a mentally deficient person.

You are nothing but a drone, a fraud, an emptyheaded buffoon living your life vicariously through others. Why the fuck do you defend this nigger fucking family? It is because they are your pathetic little idol family that you try to emulate, because apparently you don´t have any personality or original thought or idea or notions of your own.

The Queen Mother

Attached: 32113.jpg (634x697, 90K)

have sex

I would take Kourtney or Kim over her any day

>what are they famous for?
They have some dumb american tv show where they film their life. And one of them is a model who is caked up with tons of makeup and styled like crazy. Without makeup she looks so bland and almost totally unattractive. Who is married to the 'lyrical genius' kanye west. And treated like royalty by many americans. HAHA
In other words one of the biggest jokes in the history of western civilization. And americans are too fucking stupid to not laugh at it themselves and turn the stupid tv show off.

Imagine thinking calling something nazi on Yea Forums is a valid counter-argument

That´s the infantile argumentation i am talking about. Sex is not performance enhancer it actually makes you DUMBER.. yes, it´s very true.

However, i could have sex 3 times in a day and still be as annoyed with your stupidity. Because only a virgin or a retard actually thinks having sex a lot changes anything in that regard. I hate stupidity and ignorance, so i hate you. And nothing is going to change that. Go kys you fucking nigger lover.

Shameless self promotion and using other people's fame.

A streamer once said it was harder for him to go from 0 viewers to 10 viewers than it was for him to go from 10 viewers to 100. Success breeds success. Fame breeds fame. It's very true for these useless cunts.

Legs for days with a plump booty that matches.

Kendall is 10/10

Attached: IMG_2423.jpg (759x1999, 330K)

>dumb american
Stay butthurt Turd World-er. I bet Kim and Kanye are richer than the shithole you're living in.

you're gonna cringe extremely hard when you look back at this phase that you're in right now

>plump booty

Attached: 27CB4EEE-A5DB-4660-AB5B-060F3039BEB2.png (213x237, 8K)

>those hands
A gorilla would pass better than him

Attached: chris-evans-reveals-his-mystery-date-secret-1105567-OneByOne.jpg (360x360, 21K)

>Plump booty

Nigga where?

personally it's the creator of alvin and the chipmunks

They’re dumb and fuck niggers, might as well

Yeah I just said that tripfag retard

Nah it's soad for me

>Imagine reading a nazi's scribbles.
HAHA.. this plan to try to miscegenate people out of existance via mass immigration and propagandized race mixing was talked as early about by jews and their cohorts in for an example a book called practical idealism from 1925. This is what partially caused the rise of natsoc. Because they were talking about wouldn´t it be nice if europeans were just mixed up with africans and asiatics and others and turned into 'neo egyptians'. This would mean destruction of european ethnic groups as you know them. So hitler and nsdap was not very happy about that sort of agenda..

This is exactly this race mixing propaganda and mass immigration propaganda that continued after wwII. Now in increased speed. That this little comic illustrates. And that´s why they are doing it.. And nobody is being asked either. They are just brainwashing people that this is a positive thing. There´s no need for the mass immigration or any need to do this...Keep living in your fucking fantasyworld till you are ready to step up and look into this. Your denial won´t change it. Keep making up excuses as if it´s all natural what is going on. See it in fucking adverts and everything all the fucking time.. And netflix practically can´t make a netflix special without it culminating in some ethnic mixing scene somewhere in it.. IO and 'I am mother' are examples of it. Last two people on planet is ofcourse white woman nigger male.

There are loads of noble houses in Europe. It doesn't have to be your own sister like the tard in the pic. Marrying a fucking Korean or Australian nobody just wash away all that heritage (which is the bloody point of nobility)

Kim is a cocksleeve for billionaires and kanye is a cuck for allowing it.

You are literally a delusional faggot. Hang yourself.

The mother and two daughters are the only whites. Armenians are not white.

Rolling. No matter the number, I still win.

>you're gonna cringe extremely hard when you look back at this phase that you're in right now
Nope. I guarantee you i won´t. I lost my virginity when i was 13 to another 13 year old, and i´m much older than you probably. I truly do not give a fuck about you or anyone else who are too stupid to make pathetic arguments that stand in my way and aren´t worth the fucking time spent attempting to futilly make them. So fuck off and reply to someone else.
This is not a 'phase' you fucking dipshit..
That´s how you react to valid critique. It´s denial like a self defense mechanism.. It´s because you lack the capability of self scrutiny aswell as to correct yourself. So you will die as stupid as you lived. And not understand a fucking thing about anything. Because you make no attempt to.

The whole family is literally the blacked meme but taken to another level

cuck

>You are literally a delusional faggot. Hang yourself.
says the empty brained drone.. You´re nothing but a script that is running. What do you do that is of your own design?
Everything i just told you about kalergi is true. You can look it up, and find kalergi saying it in book. Aswell as they give themselves awards post wwII for trying to implement this on europeans. Called the charlemagne award awarded to kalergi posthumously in 1950's. Recent recipients are angela merkel (stupid commie bitch who hate german flag) and emanuel (i love to hug niggers) macron of france. Look what is happening to those countries.
>There are loads of noble houses in Europe. It doesn't have to be your own sister like the tard in the pic. Marrying a fucking Korean or Australian nobody just wash away all that heritage (which is the bloody point of nobility)
Nah fuck the noble houses most of them atleast. Some are decent at role of culture and etiquette carrier.. but anyways that´s not the point..

Khardassians are elevated to 'royalty' because they dumb fucking americans consider these scripted morons to be the role model for american family! This is why it is so tragic for americans to have such a fucking fraud..

But fuck the royal houses man, look what british royal house is doing marrying some mulatto into it? It´s just joke level at that point. Don´t niggers have their own countries? Yes they do..

>Khardassians
fuck lol this is such boomer shit

he is in spain, at least zith old people, zoomers only know streamers

Thats surgery you sneed, you can make a radroach fuckable with surgery.

Not a single good track. Agreed. The absolute state of these zoomer millenials. I put on some some East 99 the other day and felt supreme in my taste.

ROLL

Such an Amazonian goddess

Attached: IMG_2426.jpg (683x1024, 80K)

Fuck their stupid armenian name. I don´t give a shit.
>oh user it´s called Khardashian
So what..

Attached: 77104C45-4D2C-4524-8BF7-45029469C6B7.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

I never understood why Kendall never took up acting. She would be a legit movie star by now.

Attached: IMG_2430.jpg (634x757, 118K)

>15 seasons
>one of the longest running tv shows
>Yea Forums doesn't like it
stop being contrarian Yea Forums

Give me the trips.

>But fuck the royal houses man, look what british royal house is doing marrying some mulatto into it? It´s just joke level at that point. Don´t niggers have their own countries? Yes they do..
I think we basically agree. "Moral compass" and "etiquette" is bullshit. It's about the cultural and historical heritage of the European nobility which stretches back a thousand years. It's always been about that. They have absolutely no power today so their only point of existence is to retain that heritage. Once our princes (DK) married peasants from Asia they became irrelevant and should relinquish all titles before such an ancient institution gets destroyed by new age bullshit. New age morality and nobility is polar opposites. I wouldn't mind if he at least married one of Japan's imperial daughters or some lost noblewoman from Brazil, but just a peasant from Korea? Sad to see it go to shit in our lifetime

This world needs a reset immediately

Attached: 1559476246544.jpg (400x505, 133K)

>Can her sisters even compete?

Over who gets to fuck her first?
No Kylie already won that race.

Attached: FluffyQualifiedIsopod.webm (696x392, 292K)

It´s drone worshipping idols. Letting these scripted morons tell them how to feel what to behave and how to think. So that the people who watch this show have no clue who they are and what they are about. But just think they should be like some half armenian whore in that tv show. Now that´s comical as it is. But it´s especialy comical when it´s featuring a lot an armenian whore with tons of makeup on married to a talentless pretentious nigger.
And then people get angry with me when i say.. Why don´t you turn it off... They get angry pretend i am the problem.

Same with ecelebs on youtube. Why do you waste your time with these morons. Go learn something useful for yourself instead.
Same with concerts.. it´s music it´s same thing, talentless hacks and these fucking drones stand around worshipping these talentless 'musicians'. Why do you do it, why do you reward them for this deception and waste of time? you stupid fucking monkeys, you gigantic frauds..

An entire show about how great these fucking idiots think they are. It´s all fucking scripted aswell. Instructing its idiot followers to do various things..

It´s one thing to watch some piece of entertainment. It´s another to engage in idol worship.

You are all idiotic frauds, and i am here to laugh at you. Because if you can´t be critical of yourself and attack me for it. you will die as stupid as you lived. And understand nothing.

>one of the longest running tv shows
That´s the problem right there. It´s total shit and it keeps running. Showing yet again that the masses of humanity are stupid and gullible.
>A lot of people like it.
Has as much chance of fulfilling criteria for quality as an elephant has of flying with its ears. Sometimes you need to save dumb masses of people from their own stupidity. That others have taken advantage of.

So Italians are northern European now lmao you neo nazis are retarded

Fuck that's hot. Any webms of them Frenching?

Her toes are too long

>gf recently started putting this on for background noise while she does other shit
>notice shit here and there
>for example Bruce (particularly in the early seasons) shows ZERO signs that he is eventually going to become a tranny
>as a matter of fact he comes off as quite the opposite
And this is why im convinced that Caitlyn shit was all for attention

>"royalty"
Fuck off bong.

>I think we basically agree. "Moral compass" and "etiquette" is bullshit. It's about the cultural and historical heritage of the European nobility which stretches back a thousand years. It's always been about that. They have absolutely no power today so their only point of existence is to retain that heritage. Once our princes (DK) married peasants from Asia they became irrelevant and should relinquish all titles before such an ancient institution gets destroyed by new age bullshit. New age morality and nobility is polar opposites. I wouldn't mind if he at least married one of Japan's imperial daughters or some lost noblewoman from Brazil, but just a peasant from Korea? Sad to see it go to shit in our lifetime
Exactly if historic ethnic nobility they don´t represent a direct expression of their own ethnic group. They should be stripped of all titles of nobility and everything. Because it´s already an institution that has been abolished, and only is kept alive in certain countries for cause of cultural heritage and in some cases diplomacy and national events. So if they think they can just go fuck a nigger or anybody else. Fine.. Stripped of titles and castles and everything.

But what we are talking about with khardhasians or whatever the fuck these retard half armenians are called. They have this tv show where the kikes are trying to make them role models for america essentially. With what should they think say and do and behave, and how should they live their life. And it´s pathetic that it has gotten so far as it is. It´s sad for americans.

Stop letting this stupid fucking family influence your life...

>So Italians are northern European now lmao you neo nazis are retarded
>neo nazi
You´re a fucking retard.
What did the image say. Did i say anything about that they were northern europeans?
You are so fucking stupid about everything.
Think about being such a fucking useless script drone. That you let your mind be overridden by fools who program you to accept that it´s ok for europeans to NOT have their countries of their own people. And somehow niggers and others should be in every single country of the world. Or it´s evil and 'nazi'. You don´t even know what anything is..

>And this is why im convinced that Caitlyn shit was all for attention
Ofcourse it is, it´s all a fucking fraud.. Like when the talentless people call 'rappers' have some kind of 'beef' and then go on some tabloid or some show and talk about how their 'beef' is developing. It´s all a show to keep their idiot fans entertained.. It´s all a fraud and manipulation. or when they pretend 'dey is in illuminati' and shieet. and so the fans wait for the next album where they send secret messages about how they are internally fighting da illuminati. But it´s all cold reading bullshit and the lyrics and the music are trash..
Manipulating gullible people to buy their garbage. And ofcourse implant various manipulative things in the music and music videos. It should practically be state licensed because of how manipulative it all is. Lot of it is just pushing various social agendas of these 'content creators'.

So caitlyn decides he´s a she or whatever.. And keeps dick and balls, and runs around playing a woman for a bit, whilst they rake in the money from these gullible people. fuck this shit.. HAHA. Or maybe bruce made the sacrifice for the dough by just going on hormone treatment anyways. Just for the money. I would put nothing past that bastard family or any of its members!

>post the jews own writing
>y-you’re delusional
So this is the famous Jewish wit

It's not just the Africans who are migrating into the White countries. There is also a problem with Arabs and Slavs too.

>Exactly if historic ethnic nobility they don´t represent a direct expression of their own ethnic group
Ehh. The royal houses have intermingled so much in Europe that it's a bit of a mess ethnically. They used marriage as a way to establish diplomacy with foreign houses after all (which should in theory be their only job today). The UK and DK shared a lot with Russia, France and Spain back when they were still around. As long as it is kept in the nobility I don't really mind. But once they start to marry nobodies it all goes out the window (even if it is with someone from the same country). The lineage is broken over time.
>With what should they think say and do and behave, and how should they live their life. And it´s pathetic that it has gotten so far as it is. It´s sad for americans
At least it's only old people who read tabloids in Europe who does this with nobility, but they don't act like whores or morons since they have to maintain some sense of dignity. Although Prince Joachim was a notorious drunk who liked sports a bit too much in his earlier days (which I just think is funny)

Attached: Princejoachim.jpg (1024x1431, 246K)