Unresolved plot threads in The Sopranos

>Carmella's envy of Pussy's wife for being a businesswoman
>Artie's whole problem with his wife and restaurant
>Tony B's daughter who supposedly lived with Sopranos for several years, but somehow gets brought up only twice
>Janice's son
>Little Carmine being absolutely useless
>Adriana's mother
>The Gabagool

Attached: little-carmine-lupertazzi.jpg (1024x576, 155K)

Did the Russian die in the woods?

The twist is that we were all Russian and friends we made along the way.

UNCLE PHILLY MY ASS

>raymond being an irrelevant character and then randomly keeling over

>Uncle Philly gains the ability to transform into a house
Was it science or magic?

>Carmella envy for pussys wife
Not really a plot point. It was just part of Carmellas character. She did this constantly like for example when they were at dinner at the Cusamanos and she heard these women talking about investing in stocks.
>Tony Bs daughter
Many things have been brought up about tony Bs past. Why do you single out his daughter?
>Janice sons
Just a vehicle to show how irresponsible and dysfunctional Janice was and his. Her son doesn't want anything to with her.
>little carmine being useless
Hows this a plot point? It's a stereo typical arche type of a gangster boss son being useless. See Fredo Corleone.
>Adriannas Mother
She knew the truth and distanced herself from all of these people for murdering her daughter.
>Gabagool
Italian food. Homage to the Godfather. You can hear "ey the Gabagool ova here" during the opening wedding sequence of the Godfather but ofc you don't know this you pleb.

Attached: 5975638F-ACB1-4969-9F56-374FC9C0E09B.png (1210x1000, 267K)

Cutting edge science is essentially magic

Tony B was just all around a mess of a character and I'm glad they killed him off before he could make the plot anymore convoluted.

Tony B's daughter shows up an episode before they mention she ran away, in Melfi's group therapy session. She says "I'm going out of town next week". Probably hated her dad and didn't want to see him after he's released from prison. When they mention her they show a picture of a goth girl, just like the one at Melfi's session.

Never knew that, interesting

Quasimodo's Third Law

What happened to Sil after he got shot?

Attached: image.jpg (600x448, 76K)

Lilyhammer is his coma dream

Who was the worst Sopranos character and why was it Tony B?

The russian guys that may or may not have been killed in the snow, either way they were last seen with Paulie and Chrissy.

And even if we assume he just died and was never brought up again, what happened to Slava? He was an important business associate for Tony, and he never appears again.

Gabagool is cappicola. It's delicious. Pick some up at your local butcher or grocery store.

I think his character suffered from having no mention and no buildup to his release in the previous seasons, Season 5 altogether kind of suffers from all these new characters just being thrown into the mix out of nowhere by claiming they all conveniently went to prison and got out around the same time.
I love Steve Buscemi but he just stands out way too much like a sore thumb in the series.

Philly, why don't you go have a drink?

>Thinking "Little Carmine being absolutely useless"
>Implying Little Carmine wasnt the mastermind behind most of the shit that went down.

>Carmella's envy of Pussy's wife for being a businesswoman
there's an entire arc about her developing property in s5
husband and wives fight and make up. Artie began focusing on his work more when he shot the rabbit.
>off screen shit not even in the show
not a plot thread?
>Adriana's mother
mocked for being a drunk.

No more Butchie, no more of this.

Someone wasn't paying much attention.

Witness protection.

Yeah it seems like they got Buscemi on board then had to cobble together a character for him to play.

you got filtered hard
didn't he have his emotional moment in the restaurant when he looked through his old recipes?

OP is a speedwatcher, probably on his phone through half of the show.

Based and 100% true
>your brother Billy, whatever happened there

The entire show lmao they literally cut the ending because they ran out of money, so stupid

he compromised

No retard, it was an editing mistake. Chase already talked about this.

Carmella was the "queen of little italy" she had already achieved her goals in life, everything else is just little hobbies and distractions from the gnawing emptiness in her soul.
Artie has a restaurant and a wife at the end of the show, there was not really an unresolved plot thread there, he learns that he is not a rockstar celebrity chef, not a good mover and shaker, not a ladies man, just a good cook. He goes back to his normal life.

Literally when ever in the show it is once mentioned that Tony B's daughter lived with the Sopranos?

Janice's son was shot by Bobby while he was doing his laundry in a laundremat, his last words were Sacre bleu! Where me mama?

You just can't handle the sacred AND the propane.

You needed an pot arc for Adriana's bereft mother?

It was animorphs.

Don't forget Tony's mentally handicapped brother.

Artie was the only person who really won in the end of the series by accepting his civilian life and wife's giant tits.

Tone, I don feel so good..

20 fuckin years taking grilled cheese up the ass and jerking off into a radiator.

its ambiguous. my head cannon says yes

But he had been thoroughly fucked again from his association with Tony by getting cut of by amex, he had to run an average joint instead of a classy one. Amex will most likely never let him trade with them again and he will always be a shitkicker scraping by.

His wife was the only likable main character in the enitre show, and she is truly gorgeous, but that is not much consolation to Artie it seems, who never seems to appreciate her very much or get along with her.

You mean uncle, Tony had two sisters.

literally every side plot in sopranos went unresolved. i had a giant pasta of them back when i watched the series last.

We never got to see Tony with a hole in his head face down in some onion rings while his ghost pops out and says 'members only guy? How could you? You killed me, fucking MOG! I'm fucking dead, this is the end lf The Sopranos!'

>go fuck yourself! He was slow!

>phone-posting

Like some Vishnu-come-lately lmfao

no user that was NGE

the fact that they keep mentioning Madonna out of fucking nowhere was never explained either, none of the crew listened to her and tony specifically listened to dadrock only

It was a nod to Kafka you illiterate

Am I missing something here, why does everything have to be 'resolved'?

madonna was a fucking giant figure in the 80s and 90s with whom they would all be familiar

Oh, you mean like you're doing right now?

>But he had been thoroughly fucked again from his association with Tony by getting cut of by amex, he had to run an average joint instead of a classy one. Amex will most likely never let him trade with them again and he will always be a shitkicker scraping by.
it's true, but at least he was alive and back with his wife and family which is a better fate than most of Tony's associates got

s1- great
s2- really great
s3- still great
s4- going down
s5- getting desperate
s6- pleb tier filler trash

4>1>2>3>6>5

Really didn't enjoy 5 that much and I struggled with it but Steve Buscemi was pretty cool I guess. Ralph is probably my favourite Sopranos character which is why I like S4 so much.

6B>4>5>6A>2>1>3

Third season is the worst, you can feel the effect of Nancy Marchand's death on the scripts, they are rushed and lacking in focus and the subplot with Jackie Jr is awful.

First and second seasons are fun but quite silly and campy, the show becomes a lot more interesting in S4.

S4 did have a lot of my favourite moments with Tony and Ralph constantly at each other's throats.

>Whatever happened theeeeraaaa? Whatever happened theeeeeeeeeeraaaaaaa?!

Holy fuck is this real? Never clocked this.

He went into the unknown not knowing.

He lived, there's a scene where paulie and chrissy are out in the woods chasing him and the tracks suddenly go dead and the camera subtly pans upward to the tree. The fucking guy climbed the tree, that's why the tracks stopped suddenly like that

>Adriana's mother
It was solved you moron, she tried to commit suicide in Season Six.

>but that is not much consolation to Artie it seems, who never seems to appreciate her very much or get along with her
That's because she's a cunt who constantly emasculates and belittles him. I can only assume that you've either never been in a relationship or only ever been in perfect relationships as looks mean absolutely fuck all against being willing to put up with some cunt who talks down to you all the time.

It was his dad's handwritten recipe book. That's why he got emotional looking at it and why he was so meticulous in following the recipe's instructions.

That fucking mint xj8
Based taste in cars

The entire thing with the black rapper that wanted to fuck Chris´s slut gf, and the record lawsuit with Hersh, what happened there.

Whens the sequel/prequels coming out? Chase has made fuck all for years now ree I need my David fix
Who gives a fuc
Ohhhh!
that's literally the point of this show it's just a slice of life + experimental film making French new wave

I caught it after multiple rewatches. She seems like some random extra and it's hard to make the connection because they bring her up in the next episode. It's funny because Tony missed her too.

He was probably also the one who stole their car and left them marooned out there.