Films about femcels?

Films about femcels?

Attached: 220px-Amelie_poster.jpg (220x318, 20K)

>femcels

Attached: so lonely.jpg (606x701, 89K)

She is the very definition of a roastie though

Pic related is the only thing that comes to mind for a femcel protagonist

Attached: file.png (708x532, 599K)

she fucks 1 guy and doesn't understand the point of relationships.

Thats not being a femcel at fucking all, its just being on the autism spectrum.

Monster with Charlize Theron

She kinda was to be honest

WHY THE FUCK DOESNT THE FRACTURED BUT WHOLE TORRENT WORK YOU FUCKING BITCH

So being a femcel means having sex with as few guys as possible??

Real femcels are those crazy fujoshi anime girls that wear lolita dresses in their mid-twenties. Never leave the house and watch gay anime 24/7.

I know this because I know them personally. I like how faggots on Yea Forums always whine how women can't be incels while not knowing how obsessed deranged women that never leave their house actually are.

The same rules apply to them as to you. How would she even get a boyfriend if she stays inside 24/7 and doesn't even have a single male contact? These are also the type of people that only post in hugboxes like tumblr, /cgl/, and other female-only forums about reality tv shit and hate on how easy men have it.

Yea Forums is the male mirror of these women and I think it's funny how both exist yet claim the other ones don't exist.

redpill here

This
Know a bunch of such girls, not really surprising that lots of them are lesbos

but that's their choice, they are femcels because it's trendy, not because the society rejects them

They have the opposite of "feminine penis" "masculine pussy"

maybe some. some were ugly growing up and still are so they got bullied hard and never got over it so they resort to all sortsa weeb escapism. same shit different box.

Years ago they were just called cat ladies.

No they don't do it because it's trendy at all. They do it because they like their gay anime and online forums so much that they don't go out anymore, lose all IRL friends and only talk with each others online.

It's exactly the same as on Yea Forums. Even with discord groups convincing them to go trans just like here. It's extremely funny just how similar it is.

These women also become radicalized over time and start to hate men. Blaming how men are aggressive and inferior to intelligent and collected women. Exactly the same as male incels hate roasties.

So you get /pol/ incels that hate women in male echo chambers. And tumblr female incels that hate men in the female echo chambers.

It would be almost poetic if it wasn't so sad.

Hot as fuck
I'm off to get a weeb gf from tumblr
I will just search on some faggot anime posts and pm the posters

Attached: 1556806674124.jpg (334x354, 36K)

>crystal.cafe
If you want to see how femcels are like

you say this as if they would make good pairs with us
not true

That's not what I'm saying at all. Just that they ARE you in female form.

It's comfy.
Some of them allege to have bf/gf.
Don't know how true that is, but I'm going to throw a wildcard and say most of them are overweight.
If what says holds any weight to it (it does) I don't know if I would want to date any of them... maybe I would, but I'm on the fence about it.

>date
I'd say it depends how desperate you are for a relationship or just pussy. Upholding a relationship is expensive as fuck though and totally not worth it. FUCK MARRIAGE TOO

>implying these shut-in deranged bitches would be interested in some self-aware weeb sissy
good one faggot

What the fuck are you talking about faggot I'm 6 feet tall and manly as fuck
I just like cute anime girls because I'm not a faggot

Attached: 1560877801919.jpg (450x338, 138K)

literally any of them could post on Yea Forums or a dating website or anywhere else and get a boyfriend. the same isn't true for men and in fact those female-only forums have to ban them because they get too much male attention otherwise. it's not the same and you know it, femcels do NOT exist.

I'd say the same is true for incels as well. If incels would just build a normal social circle and find a romantic partner through mutual friends like every other normie it would be just as easy.

It's just that incels have rejected this and expect to get a gf without having to put any effort like a normal person. That doesn't make you an incel, that makes you lazy.

>If incels would just build a normal social circle and find a romantic partner through mutual friends like every other normie it would be just as easy
not true and not the same thing
point me to a single place on the internet where I can post and immediately have five or ten women competing to be my girlfriend. you can't, because there are no such things as femcels.

So if the guys who post here would just be popular and good looking with a lot of friends they COULD get a gf?
Meanwhile for a chick to get a bf she just has to have a vagina
Yep that 2 is exactly the same

Attached: 1561025785621.jpg (298x380, 20K)

That doesn't make you an incel that is just the difference between men and women in general.

You have to follow the male path of building a social circle and finding a romantic partner through mutual friends. That's how 95% of society finds their partner and if you don't do this then you can't call yourself an incel. Instead you're just extremely passive and lazy.

It's like claiming you don't have a job due to people being prejudiced against you while you never even applied for a job in the first place.

Incels don't exist because they never actually build up the infrastructure needed to have a girlfriend such as building up a nice social circle which takes a couple of years but afterwards has a large pool of mutual friends through which you find romantic partners, it always works like this and has always worked like this.

How did you think normalfags found partners user? Protip: it's not through sitting inside 24/7 being sad about your own inactivity and then posting online "pls gib gf" like you are implying should be the case.

that is literally how women in my exact same position find their bfs and i have seen this first hand
femcels dont exist

No you don't have to be popular or good looking. I'm bald, chubby 5'7 and unemployed yet I've been in 7 relationships.

The only thing you need to do is build a social circle just like every other person that has a relationship in the world. That is the worst aspect of incels. They always feel the need to blame some sort of outside factor such as "looks" so that they don't have to blame their own passivity and personality for how their lives have been up until this point.

Unless you have a literal major deformity, lost all your teeth, Or are a criple in a wheelchair you CAN have a normal actual relationship with a good girl. You just need to build the infrastructure necessary to get a girlfriend just like every other dude on this planet.

If you want to eat you have to chew
If you want to walk you have to stand up
If you want a girlfriend you have to build a social circle.

It's that simple and it's true for 95% of people on this planet. You can't call yourself an incel until you've actually done this and failed. You basically just chose to be a virgin at this point due to being too lazy to build a social circle.

If femcels don't exist then incels don't exist as well since you just literally only have to build a social circle and date a female mutual friend, it's that easy.

I'm not even one of those guys that say "Hit the gym, get fiting clothes, get hygienic, improve yourself to the limit and get a girl". I'm reducing it to its purest form: Just build a social circle of friends (which includes female friends which are easy to get, just get friendzoned) and through them find mutual female friends. It's literally how every guy ever found his girlfriend.

you are making the assumption that any "incel" is average or close to it
if you are ugly enough you will never find a girlfriend no matter what social circle you build
if you are socially retarded enough you will never build the necessary social circle to find a girlfriend
a woman with either or both of these problems can find a boyfriend with ease
femcels dont exist, simple as

>women that never leave their house

So you know that femcels with "agoraphobia" exist in significant numbers and are not just saying that because... they've communicated that to you. Surely you would never even know the real recluse's gender. The point men make is that all she has to do to reverse her relationship situation is say a tentative 'y-e-s' to any e-offer which are unavoidable once you openly announce your mental age/gender online.

This is bullshit and usually a self-pity answer to waive away any solution to your own problem. Most "incels" seem to have this problem where they intentionally try to evade the truth and solution to their problems because deep down they just want to feel vindicated that it's not their personal fault but their genetics/situation so that they can be lazy and blame others for it.

The reality is that I'm chubby, bald, short, unemployed yet I'm living together with my girlfriend which provides for me while I'm looking for a job.

I'm not some social butterfly or chad personality either. I'm a typical Yea Forums loser. The only difference is that I recognized that I needed to take some action because sitting inside the rest of my life is 100% not going to work and instead of killing myself I could also just try some shit. So I did. I just tried talking to people and be absolutely 100% honest about myself. Not trying to act social, not trying to be cool or edgy. I legitimately just told strangers I didn't have any friends and don't know what to do or how to talk to people. Turns out people are actually not evil bullies like some greentext on Yea Forums implies and within a couple of years I've build up a great network of friends that I all see and like including female ones. And I've eventually found my current girlfriend.

Stop blaming anything else besides your own passivity and you'll stop being an incel as well.

I volunteer as a social worker to re-socialize people that have been avoiding social life for years. Because I used to be like that as well and wanted to help others. About 30% of people I help are female.

Recently I watched this spic movie,was ok, it's pretty similar to Amelie with the main character being a femcel.

Attached: amorosa soledad.jpg (186x270, 11K)

>The reality is that I'm chubby, bald, short,
so you are the average american? people exist in the world who aren't a 3+/10 you know, stop blinding yourself to their reality because it doesn't fit your world view

i'm not even an incel, however their arguments are undeniable

DSP D E T E C T E D

You are unemployed and you are searching for a job.
You are involuntary unemployed.
Dude, just send your resume, do some interviews and you'll get a job easily.
I'm short, bald and uneducated yet I have a job.
There's no such thing as an involuntary unemployed person. You're just too lazy to apply for jobs.

This is superb advice, Potential is an attractive trait in men. The ones you speak to are men disillusioned with society's messaging, which is loudest spread by women.

Those men were once boys, made to believe all manner of feminine values will be equally rewarding for them, having drowned out all other masculine messaging. That is not a demographic you then go out and thank or up and start to live for after you were knowingly pushed to believe in error and continue to be pressured to.

Attached: 1539822636061.jpg (440x293, 17K)

Most women in a care facility will "accidentally" have relationships every time. Not discounting the real mental issues they might have but their current lifestyle is more akin to volcel when weighing the differences of that topic.

QT3.14

Came here to post this. Met many of these type of women. Some were very unattractive. My best friend's sister is also one of those. She is kind of crazy. Friendly but crazy friendly and she switches her job like 2 times a year and does some cosplay stuff while being 35 or something.She could look very ok if she would lost a little weight.

You know a word turns into a buzzword when the kids cannot longer understand its meaning at the same time as they use it for everything.
Congrats OP.

This. People here don't understand the DEPTHS of MALE depravity. They don't understand what lows man would sink to for pussy. It's not even about the appreciation of women at that point, it's just the sating of carnal desire. It's a vestige of barbarism.

>go online
>have a million betas beg to be her bf
Wow, its so hard to be a woman

Can pic related be considered a femcel?

Attached: moon-166.jpg (1000x665, 95K)

fucking based and redpilled man owning all the Yea Forumsirgins here.

Cast her

Attached: 38989BE7-9ECC-495F-B52A-37A416A4F3A9.jpg (745x550, 62K)

>I know one
well she cant be that fucking reclusive then

>You have to follow the male path of building a social circle and finding a romantic partner through mutual friends. That's how 95% of society finds their partner and if you don't do this then you can't call yourself an incel. Instead you're just extremely passive and lazy.

dude shut the fuck up this isnt true at all. You have no idea how male/female social dynamics work. Hypergamy is a very real female evolutionary mechinism. Roasties on crystal cafe arent literal virgins. They have mostly all had LTRs and most probably fuck guys regularly. I know because ive been there. They all cry and winge about how lonely they are but there are dozens of threads talking about hook ups and bfs. The truth is that women dont want anything other than the top 20% of guys and are only settling when they get the top 40% instead of the top 10-20% . And if women have no use for the bottom 60% of guys then society as a whole has no use for them because women are the driving force of the economy and social convention. Im sorry but that is the truth. There are tonnes of average guys with nothing wrong with them on Yea Forums and in general who will never go through life with a proper long term girlfriend because of this.

Its partly because of the pill.

Its partly because of hypergamy,

Its partly because of less deeply ingrained things such as feminism.

Its partly because of the guys attitude. But that is such a small factor in the grand scheme of things

The average man is playing a rigged game.

if someone where to make a femcel movie Yea Forums would whine about her being ugly