Dark S2 ending

So did Adam expect this to happen or will Jonas find a way to stop him from another dimension now that he warped away with Multiverse Martha?
Also wouldn’t that erase everything adult Jonas has done so far?

Attached: D330D7D2-934C-4DB6-9718-3466DA68D34B.png (780x512, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gd8AasN6JKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MSXxmcdJClc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck netflix and fuck shills
Hide

Attached: D251B907-CC03-4D6C-8297-2FF224955E4C.jpg (392x339, 17K)

Adam is god. he knows exactly what is happening

I think Adam already knew that.
Like they said in the entire season, shit can't be changed if it already exists.

So Adam says that his scars come from time travelling.

Did he mean:

a) Time Travelling literally causes your body to become scarred

or

b) I had an accident during my time travels

Because the first option makes no sense because Regina has no scars on her body and she is in her 70s or 80s and she is travelling back and forth as well.

If adult Jonas knew martha dies, why does he lock her into the bunker instead of fucking protecting her 24/7 to be absolutely safe?

Its clear Adam is only maintaining the cycle, does not seek an end or breaking it at a certain point in time.

Pretty sure Adam knew this was going to happen and that Jonas stays gullible until he becomes ADAM. It's the same with how Claudia couldn't save Egon but was the cause of his death.

Regina is like a cyclist who goes through mountain paths. Adam is more like a daredevil cyclist doing dangerous stunts all the time so of course he's more damaged despite doing basically the same activity.

Threadly reminder Hannah is a stupid fucking whore

Maybe he thought locking her in the bunker would keep her safe so that she wouldn’t end up in his house with young Jonas. He didn’t know about Elisabeth and Peter going to the bunker as well.

>t.Ulrich

Will his suffering ever stop?

She is my wife and if you don't stop talking that way i have you punished like a BOY.

>Hannah fucked her husband AND her son

Is Katharina the ultimate cuckquean?

Who do you choose, Yea Forums?

Attached: CUTE.png (1920x2871, 3.44M)

I've watched the first 3 episodes of the first season and i dont know if it's because im not supposed to get it yet or because it's in german or because im a brainlet i don't get the storyline, or the characters, or who is who at all.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

I really hope Hannah is the true antagonist, she's based as fuck.

Definitely brainlet.

Attached: 75D34496-1FF9-45BA-91CA-562C639BAFB1.jpg (287x442, 107K)

If multiverse Martha didn’t break the time loop by taking Jonas with her then shouldn’t adult Jonas be aware of that fact and that he cannot change a thing? I mean why even try changing the past? The fact that Adam exists should be proof enough for Jonas to know where he'll end up.

This shit just gets more and more convoluted.
What the fuck.

I bet in the end it's all coming together again forming an interdimensional time loop that can never be fixed.

So, do we think Charlotte travelled to 2053 before the apocalypse killed everyone?

Adam must have known or he wouldn't have left Jonas there to die, so it must be part of the cycle, part of the multidimensional cycle.

The apocalypse happened in 2020

I just want Ulrich to reunite with his family again.

so, will Jonas and Alt Martha fuck and give birth to Adam?
AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEAL WITH THE APOCALYPTIC CUTIE

Oh boy. Ok so what I'm getting at is that she could have popped through the portal she saw Elisabeth through before the world ended, travelling to 2053 from 2020.

Where is loli elisabeth? Noah would probably murder me for that but idgaf

After all this years trying to change the past I would just become crazy and stop trying. The classic scheme of a character knowing the future and trying to change it without success is becoming boring. I seriously hope Martha broke the loop in the last episode.

Adam is future Jonas user.

Friendly reminder that noah killed yasin specifically so that his waifu would stay pure

he can be lying for all we know.

HANDS OFF MY WIFE (GRANDDAUGHTER) YOU FILTH

Attached: 717CCDE5-0FC6-4B93-AED3-A3CF76899719.jpg (576x716, 65K)

>Regina
Claudia

>Regina
Claudia

Young Hannah is cute but so evil already it's hard to like her

cuckqueans are hot uwu

The official website says he is Jonas

C L A U D I A
L
A
U
D
I
A

Already a slut when she is little

She grows up to be ugly tho

Grown-up Claudia is very sexy in an older woman kind of way

Any other kino series with this level of kino-ism?

hannah best girl

Maybe only the sphere portal damages your body. And Adam wanted to go to lots of times that weren't a multiple of 33 years away.

multiverse martha a cute

I'm on season 1 episode 2, but really hate waiting for reveals to come slowly.
Is the young boy that reappeared in 2019 with the eyes melted a younger Erik (kid that disappeared).

Just a yes/no, answer thanks!

Attached: 1560472975402.jpg (640x480, 29K)

NEITHER EVERRRR NOR NEVER GOOODBYYYEEEEEE

No. I think you can guess who it is though.

Ulrich's brother? Thanks.

She is my wife!!!. LAY OFF!!!

>Martha

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!

Who cares? It's too convoluted now. I will forget most names by the time season 3 drops again anyways.

Should have just been a fun little show about getting Mikkel back

Martha and Jonas son is Noah. Their Daughter is the sister of Noah

>aunt and nephew have a son who proceeds to fuck his own granddaughter

Wew lad

Attached: B47D078A-5486-4897-BAEF-9CD11E255F8D.jpg (564x428, 53K)

So Martha also gave birth to her great-great-grandmother (Agnes)?

The title during development was
"Getting Mikkel Back or: How I Learned To Accept Loving to Fuck My Aunt"

ye

And the hottest woman alive

Thats not Franziska

How the fuck is literally not a single character in the show calling her Franzi?

Attached: ghj.jpg (633x252, 14K)

Rewatching season 1 I forgot it all, not many shows I can watch again. Legion new season is going time travel too, I can't handle all this timekino

Attached: hammer.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

>netflix show
>no politics
>99.9% white cast
How the fuck did they get funding?

Attached: iVm3np1.jpg (749x583, 53K)

>dark s2 ending.
sic mundus creatus est. That is what adam wants.
Adam wants the loop, he is the one who is creating it, he is lying to them!

he sends stranger to tell jonas not to bring mikkel back. Then he sets up the entire situation that allows for season 2 ending.

What is season 2 ending. THE PARADOX ORIGIN!
Why adam calls it the last cycle.
Elizabeth gives birth to charlotte, who as a toddler is sent back in time, charlotte grows up, and gives birth to elizabeth.

They are both daughters of eachother and both mothers of eachother. There is no point of origin! Elizabeth can´t exist because charlotte is her mother. Charlotte can´t exist because elizabeth is her daughter. This is the paradox.
They are not supposed to exist. They are an anomaly.

Why do you think noah he finds out. Adam is not trying to save his family. Which Adam had otherwise promised noah. Why? Who is noah's family. Elizabeth his wife, and charlotte his daughter!!

The reason Adam doesn´t want to save elizabeth and charlotte is because they are not real. They have no point of origin. They are the causative element of the paradox.

Then these two who might aswell themselves be dark matter. touch eachother across 2052 and 2020. This 'ends time' causing a loop!

So the loop if this is correct, the loop they have been in the entire time is CAUSED BY ADAM.. but it´s only now they realized what caused it. Adam set them all up. The first interference that opens timeline to 2052, by helge 1953 and adam 1986 touching eachother throwing adam to 2052, to then go back to 1921. Connecting the two twin god particles across 2052 and 1921. And then the elizabeth/charlotte moment!

It was all a fucking setup by adam from the beginning! He wants to end time so he can change reality completely! With time short circuited thus making this loop. He can bring things from future into past to upgrade past. Because time (constraints) are no longer relevant.
>and thus the world was created.

thanks reddit

Is there any kind user who can explain what a bootstrap paradox is?

I find the bootstrap paradoxes cheap and lazy. They're basically saying that they don't have to explain anything and there's no use trying to make sense of their story.
Q: How could that impossible thing happen?
A: It's a paradox!
Why yes... that's what impossible means. And one problem is that there's no way to be consistent with inconsistencies. Remember how they keep saying that every step requires the previous step? Adam cannot exist without Jonas, and Jonas cannot exist without Michael, and they need to kill children because the advanced time machines require the invention of primitive time machines -- but I thought paradoxes were allowed? Why would bringing Mikkel back to 2019 have to erase Jonas from existence, but for the fact that it introduces a paradox?

So Noah couldn't shoot Adam because it would change the future and that's impossible?

Makes the whole series pointless.

Attached: anzeige_geht_raus.png (328x477, 212K)

In this case, something without origin - example the guy who made the time machine was told how to make it by people from the future using the time machine he makes, who invented it? No one. Where does it begin?

Fuck off Rainer

ICH BIN NICH DERJENICHE DER HIER DIE UNLOGISCHE SCHEIßE SCHREIBT ALDER

Attached: 1558807406903s.jpg (125x122, 2K)

And where does the multiverse fit into all this?

this

I mean if I put a bullet in a gun and shoot my head it won't work because it's not supposed to happen that way? Doesn't make sense

Well that's what they said in s02e08.
So why even bother? None of the younger character versions can change shit.

What’s the deal with that one eyed guy? I can’t help but feel that he's gonna be really important at some point.

Like this but with universes

Attached: triquetra.jpg (1053x936, 57K)

I'm sure that him doing the dirty work for Alexander or him being the tranny's brother is not going to be pointless all the way to the end

Neither should the older characters, really. But Adam said "you don't know how this game is played," so there must be some way they haven't revealed yet that they can influence outcomes.

It does make sense, but cause and effect is backwards. The person is responsible for things that will happen in the past that lead to that point, so you can't change the future because then you wouldn't be there, the future is happening first before the past

It would indeed be pretty lame if the whole thing with the alternate dimensions turns out to be just another knot in the loop which inevitably ends up to be useless and still not changing shit.

I really hope that Adam didn’t foresee Martha 2.0 as well because then the whole show literally went nowhere in the end.

The tranny is future Agnes.

I think Bill and Ted did it better. "Dude, in the future lets come back and leave a key here so we can find it now"... "Sweet there it is"

Hard to say. Wöller and his trans brother probably will come heavily into play in next season. I'm thinking that they may actually be from a parallel universe all together with Alexander Tiedemann. I pretty sure that Alexander at least is not originally from "our" earth.

>tfw he's Hannah's and Egon's son who traveled to the future
>hides his eye because he got heterochromia just like Claudia

Attached: DB21AD37-4C71-49F7-9C0D-DD35FB51D3EC.png (400x473, 270K)

>I pretty sure that Alexander at least is not originally from "our" earth.
Nah he is but one-eye isn't right? Why would he otherwise kill the cops brother? For his identiy? Why didn't the tranny and one eye have to get fake ids then?
And what do the lyrics actually mean?

I want to kill kid Hannah

wow that would be so stupid.
He is actually ftm tranny Claudia from a parallel universe. Look at the weak jaw.

I want to see unsaved Katharina nude next season. I know you lurk here so it better happen Baran

Will Ulrich's suffering ever end?

Why is Adams mask so laughably cheap looking?

How do they manage to fake eye colour better than any big budget Hollywood movie but use a cheap $1500 dollar mask for Adam?

Attached: The Fast & The Furious 10.jpg (650x335, 43K)

Loli Claudia with anime eyes

I don't think heterochromia works like that for how rare it is, also Hannah is at least 45 yo when she goes to 1953 so I doubt she can have a son (I unironically find this more plausible despite how ridiculous it is)

I was thinking though that Hanna is the only one that knows about Alexander's true identity if I'm not mistaken, so she must be the one who led the new policeman to Windem. Maybe Jonas reached her in 1953?

>Hanna is the only one that knows about Alexander's true identity if I'm not mistaken, so she must be the one who led the new policeman to Windem.
heh probably this

Did that whole "destroy Ulrich" plot just get dropped? Ulrich wasn't even in 2019 when she made that demand, and he's not coming back. Now Hannah is gone too.

The policeman mentioned that Alexander was giving monthly payments to Hannah so I guess she changed her requests after Ulrich disappeared officially

I think Ulrich got destroyed enough user.
Give him a break.

That was for the massage + happy ending

Yes I'm a little worried that they didn't even hint at a possible way out of the loop so far. Everything happens as it has always happened. If they want to break the loop in season 3 they better have some 10/10 kino scifi writing up their sleeves. I assume it will just end with the loop beginning again.

Also I think Alexander/Boris is the most perfect resemblance among an ocean of other great ones

Attached: aleksander-tiedemann.jpg (728x500, 51K)

Multiverse reveal might be a hint.
We don’t know if Martha 2.0 tore a hole into the loop or not though.

Speaking of faking eye colour, why does the Stranger have brown eyes if he's meant to be Jonas?

>I find the bootstrap paradoxes cheap and lazy.
It´s because you don´t understand what it is. You think it means nothing makes any sense. But it does. It´s a consistent paradox.
For instance. Mikkel nielsen. He is with jonas kahnwald and the other kids before he dissapears. But he doesn´t dissapear. He goes through time to 1986 and grows up and becomes jonas's father. This is how mikkel could be jonas's father and little mikkel which jonas also knows at the same time. It´s logically consistant within the self contained loop. But now jonas only exists due to time travel. So he has no actual point of origin.

Then it gets worse. Elizabeth gives birth to charlotte in the future, is taken back in time to give birth to elizabeth. Now you have a situation where both mother and daughter have no point of origin. They exist solely due to time travel. BOTH OF THEM.. this is still logically/causally consistant but at the same time they are not supposed to exist.

Then adam arranges a sequence of events, where they touch eachother across two timelines 2052 and 2020. Whilst adam has connected the two dark matter objects, the one he made in 1921 active, and connecting to the one in 2052. Aswell as the dark matter object left by jonas in 2020.
They all 3 are active. And then two looped objects (charlotte and elizabeth) touch eachother. And they are already anomalies with no point of origin. both eachothers mother and daughter both existing solely due to time travel, unlike jonas who is half real due to mikkel. Elizabeth and Charlotte are complete time constructs!

Some fuckery happens big time.. That adam wanted all along. That we will see in season 3 exactly what did occur. Adams plan is to destroy time. And create a new reality or something. Don´t forget..
>sic mundus creatus est
Thus the world was created.
So apparently he managed to fuck not just with time but with reality to the extent that a martha from another reality/world shows up at the end.

Attached: dark_season_2.png (1049x756, 902K)

>I assume it will just end with the loop beginning again.
Certainly.
Also old Magnus
I will tore a hole in her pooper

Don't know how they fucked it up this bad and were so sellar with Claudia.

Also it's weird when the young and middle aged versions of the same character aren't the same height. Give them some Robert Downey Jr. shoes god damn it

Attached: 1556141577304.jpg (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Attached: Clueless retard.png (500x700, 404K)

Too many radiations from the travels darkened his hair and eyes color

Hair is okay it sometimes gets darker with age but eyes can only go lighter with age never darker.

See that's the thing, I don't think they fucked up. Adam has blue eyes, but the stranger has brown eyes. Meanwhile Bartosz's actor has blue eyes, but Bartosz has brown eyes

Don’t bully Egon.
No one wanted to tell him what the fuck is going on so he had to figure it out all on his own.

>Of course you can't just change the future like that, you Dödel.

Attached: MV5BZTQ5N2VkYWMtOTgwMC00Yzk3LTgyMzAtMjNiNWQ2MTQxNjQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODEyMTAwMDI@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214 (214x317, 10K)

You again. Did you not understand all those posts about genetics? The paradoxes are logically impossible. Simply describing them doesn't change that fact.

But the radiation changed his dna after years of abusing the time travel

Attached: chernobyl eyes color.png (957x262, 27K)

Of course the multiverse is part of the loop. Jonas was right there in his kitchen when the timebomb exploded. Everyone who wasn't in the bunker died. How was Jonas supposed to survive that without the multiverse deus ex machina?

And back again?

>Meanwhile Bartosz's actor has blue eyes
No?
Also I think old Bartosz is the guy young Noah killed

Attached: MV5BMTc2MjQ2Mzk2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODAyNDkyNDM@._V1_.jpg (1365x2048, 563K)

Again it only goes from dark to light not the other way around.
You can also have them laser your eyes from brown to blue but never from blue to brown because they would have to add a layer.

Attached: gsd-wink.jpg (707x713, 58K)

I don't think the eyes are blue

Attached: Adam.PNG.png (1329x959, 864K)

So did Adam commit suicide? He was right there when the blast went off. Was killing Martha his last goodbye to send Jonas on his way?

I have difficulties understanding who the bad guy is in this show.

No he traveled with the small time machine Martha had to Rudolfs dimention
Claudia, Hannah and Jonas

>So did Adam commit suicide? He was right there when the blast went off.
No, he went away again, after he shoots martha he gives jonas the choice. He can either go after him or try to save her. And he knows jonas will stay to martha. Obviously adam timejumps away again before the apocalypse hits. Same way he came in first place. Adam has a sophisticated machine to let him jump to whatever time he wants. And he has jumped many times as he says himself. he doesn´t need the little suitcase one, which the other ones are running around with.

Who has suffered the most? Is it Ulrich?

>save Martha
He didn't do shit just sat there and looked at her die. No direct pressure on the wound no nothing

Egon and Rainer

>No he traveled with the small time machine Martha had to Rudolfs dimention
>He didn't do shit just sat there and looked at her die.
I know. But he knew jonas would stay with her instead of trying to follow adam. This was the event that would gradually help turn jonas into adam. Along with other things.

Attached: 471326.jpg (266x400, 40K)

Ulrich
Jonas
Helge

That's who he heamt with blue eyes

What the fuck happened to Tronte? He just disappeared after he and Peter met Claudia or did I forget something?

yes

>Adam has a sophisticated machine to let him jump to whatever time he wants. And he has jumped many times as he says himself. he doesn´t need the little suitcase one, which the other ones are running around with.
He literally had an entire room in his underground lair dedicated to his use time portal. How the fuck would he just jump away agin with some tiny sophisticated pocket time machine that was never introduced?

That was in 1921

>He literally had an entire room in his underground lair dedicated to his use time portal.
Yeah that´s the one that avoids the 33 year restrictions. Jonas uses a 33 year restriction one aswell to save bartosz franziska and magnus aswell. So could adam have done. I don´t see the problem.
It´s not hard for him to jump away. harder to jump to specific point. Adam has the only machine who is capable of going to any specific time he wants. The others have to obey 33 year restriction.

I was wondering that too. Tronte, his wife and young Tronte have disappeared from the show. You'd think they would just recast one of the actors if they caused trouble but both actors seem to be gone.

Teenage Regina.

Imagine being named Tronte

Attached: 1362270516450.jpg (2336x3504, 563K)

So you guys just assume he has a new kind of time machine that they didn't bother introducing? Could be possible but seems unlikely to me.

The same actor showed up in the flashback episode this season.
So I feel like it's either unavailability or just they didn't have any use for him.

He has the same kind Martha 2.0 has

Just passing by to say this is the greatest piece of work ever.
Bye

>So you guys just assume he has a new kind of time machine that they didn't bother introducing? Could be possible but seems unlikely to me.
His machine under the church in 1921 connects to the matter in 2052 like a twin. This is what he says himself. That it´s like a twin with the one in 2052. He tells jonas that when he explains him things.
This allows him to go to any precise time. If he want to go 25 years in future and 1 second, he can do that.
So he´s in 2020 when apocalypse happens. He uses machine from 1921 to go to specific time to kill martha. Then he jumps away 33 years to say 1987, and then to 1953. There he could have setup another machine.
he clearly has something setup. But jumping away to not get destroyed. Is just matter of activate device with 33 year restriction. Like the suitcase one. And he´s away from danger.

kek
>Jonas escapes to different dimesion with AltMartha
>Adam is already there
>Shoots Martha again
>"Know you truly feel the pain that I have felt all those years ago when a terribly burned granpa killed my girlfriend twice"

So Elizabeth from the future has a Dolorian type time machine too which can make you travel to a specifically set time like Adam in 1921 has?
And she is dark matter like her daughter who believes she is the reason behind this all?

Attached: Noah.png.jpg (973x634, 45K)

>jumps to another dimension
>Adam follows him like a gun wielding Act 4

>So you guys just assume he has a new kind of time machine that they didn't bother introducing? Could be possible but seems unlikely to me.
Actually i just figured it out.
from 2020. He just have to make 3 x 33 year jumps. This puts him back in 1921. So he just needs a suitcase machine or i assume he has a more nifty one. But with 33 year restriction. 1 jump he is out of danger. Then another.. and then another. He´s back in 1921.

I like that

Attached: 1558807506024.jpg (491x655, 59K)

Why are Franziska and Magnus in 1921

Why do they never use the suitcase to jump into the future. Just further and further. Out of curiosity maybe. To see flying cars and shit once the mad max goons rebuilt civilization.

They can't even though ironically forward jumps are the only ones that could actually be possible in reality.

Well her and elizabeth are not dark matter. The reason you could argue that is. Because neither of them really exist. They are total time constructs. Elizabeth is daughter to charlotte who is also elizabeths child. So in a real sense, they exist but they don´t. They exist without having been created. Elizabeth in future gives birth to charlotte. Charlotte is as infant taken back in time. Doesn´t realize this. Grows up gives birth to elizabeth. Neither of them realize this.. Neither of them are supposed to exist without time travel. That´s a loop in itself of time.

>The reason you could argue that is. Because neither of them really exist. They are total time constructs. Elizabeth is daughter to charlotte who is also elizabeths child. So in a real sense, they exist but they don´t. They exist without having been created. Elizabeth in future gives birth to charlotte. Charlotte is as infant taken back in time. Doesn´t realize this. Grows up gives birth to elizabeth. Neither of them realize this.. Neither of them are supposed to exist without time travel. That´s a loop in itself of time.
No shit, Egon

>They can't even though ironically forward jumps are the only ones that could actually be possible in reality.
Well it´s an altered timeline with a paradox running. So that relationship is altered.
I think the two dark matter (mini black hole) twins only make it possible for adam to jump between 1921 and 2052. It is also why adam in 2052 could ONLY end up in 1921 because that´s where the other mini black hole thingie is.

Jonas was jumped to 2052 by touching helge in 1953 where he himself was in 1986. I am still not sure why exactly that would send him to 2052. Or how adam got to 1921.
And i am still not sure what it produced for the two 'twins' elizabeth and charlotte. To touch eachother through 2020 and 2052.

But i like the thing with the two mini black holes the 'god particle' that was also in tannhausers book. I remember it from somewhere like two 'particles' or something at totally distant points. Allows for instant travel between them.

That´s how the twin 'god particles' work in dark. Adam says himself the one in 1921 is 'twinned' with the one in 2052.

Not that guy, and I don't agree with half of what he's saying, including Adam's motives. Charlotte and Elisabeth exist just as much as all the other bootstrap paradoxes, such as Jonas and Michael. I think the idea is that the cycle has always existed, there was never a first pass where Ulrich didn't appear in 1953 for example, it was always like that. So Charlotte was always brought back as an infant to the 1970s or whenever. I don't think the show categorically showed that them touching caused the apocalypse, I think it was happening anyway. And Adam just wanted to end humanity, not break the cycle. Everything we've seen is part of the cycle that's always been.

The stranger rescues them from 2020, so they became his acolytes and over time as he became Adam they remained his followers. That's my guess.

Sorry i mean, when JONAS (i keep saying adam when i sometimes means jonas). He could only from 2052 go to 1921 he had no other choice than land directly where adam is. Because the two particles are twinned. And jonas thought it was random, that maybe he would go back to 1986 or possibly to 2019 or something. That was never an option for him stepping into the particle.

>The stranger rescues them from 2020, so they became his acolytes and over time as he became Adam they remained his followers. That's my guess.
Yeah that´s obvious. That it´s old magnus and franziska with adam. And that bartosz is the one young noah necks. These are exactly the ones the stranger saves with the 33 year restriction time device. Which could go to 1921 since it requires 3 x 33 jumps from 2020.

But where does he find Noah?

>Not that guy, and I don't agree with half of what he's saying, including Adam's motives. Charlotte and Elisabeth exist just as much as all the other bootstrap paradoxes, such as Jonas and Michael.
Yes i am not saying they don´t exist. But they don´t exist without time travel. But are causally consistant with the cycle. That´s what i mean. But without the cycle (without time travel) they would not exist is my point.
>I think the idea is that the cycle has always existed
This is where i disagree. Adam is setting up the cycle/loop. It was him that was setting it up in the first place. Everything is happening in reverse. Like recursive.. That´s my theory. It is setup in future, and to set it up it trickles down to the past 'before the cycle happens' so to speak. But since it has already happened. The cycle is active before they 'enter' it.. And everything they do creates the fucking cycle!

>But where does he find Noah?
That´s the million dollar question. That´s what bartosz tells him. Don´t trust adam.. (he is setting up the cycle recursively) and that young noah should ask adam. WHY DID HE TAKE HIM IN. AND WHY DID HE CALL HIM NOAH..

The bible references will probably really ramp up in season 2.

Anyways how is your sex life?

We also have yet to see whether or not Noah's backstory speech to Bartosz in the first season was a lie or not.

I think that Older Jonas and the gang did get zapped to the early 20's.

>Anyways how is your sex life?
Dejavu you shitlord. How is yours?

well they were oldis in 21

I love you guys.

I really wish this fucking series would have come out 3 seasons at same time.. It´s so cool to discuss this stuff. Now we have to wait a fucking year for the 'final cycle'.
>I think that Older Jonas and the gang did get zapped to the early 20's.
Yeah i agree that´s obvious where they were going. The casting is perfect the two with adam look exactly like you would expect old magnus and old franziska to look like. Why young magnus has that long hat of hair so it´s harder to recognize. But the nose is a giveaway. And then it´s obvious who the one with him is.

So if it's being set up how do Charlotte and Elisabeth come into existence? The other stuff could be arrived at iteratively, for example the first time mikkel travels back it might not be Jonas that helps him, then as the cycles go by it becomes locked in as Jonas. But the mother/daughter paradox can't be solved like that, so how could this come into being without having always been?

I don't think it's a cycle. I think it's entirely linear, people appear and disappear, but most just move steadily forwards. Mikkel always appeared in 1986 before he was born in the 2000s, and after his father had been locked up for 30 years.

Except maybe in Martha2's dimension.

>So if it's being set up how do Charlotte and Elisabeth come into existence
Exactly as you see it being setup. It was inevitable that jonas would go to 2052. The particle in 1921 is twinned with the one in 2052. Adam then has machine to go to any point in between 2052 and 1921 and send noah to the future to have child with elizabeth that is charlotte. And a way to send her back as a toddler, to grow up raised by tannhausen, and have elizabeth as a child. So it´s recursively being setup without breaking causality. But they couldn´t exist without being able to go back and forth.
>But the mother/daughter paradox can't be solved like that, so how could this come into being without having always been?
Because once the loop exists in the future, it´s already active in past aswell. It recursively trickles down. That´s my theory. And everything they do every single action is connected to it and helps set it up retroactively/recursively.

Better look at "Older Bartosz" on the far left.
Looks a lot like the guy Young Noah kills.
Oddly enough he looks younger than Old Magnus and Franziska.

Attached: file.png (912x511, 391K)

It could be possible if they aren't LITERALLY each other's mother-daughter, rather there were just many many Charlottes and many many Elisabeths giving birth to the next Charlotte and the next Elisabeth over a period of many time loops.

Imagine the crazy theories if this came out episode by episode.
It would be like a second comming of Lost.

Kind of like the theory that if you invent time travel. Then people have already travelled. The moment you invent it. So then the loop would already exist even if it is setup in the future. And would exist for those in the past. But will take some time to get to the point where it actually occurs. So it´s recursively putting itself together. By every action they do, they can´t avoid putting it together.. Because adam is manipulating it from the future, his future self.

Jonas has been traveling since his teens, Claudia has been traveling since her 40's. Also, maybe Adam's time machine is more dangerous than the suitcase, I mean, you have that fuckin black hole in a room.

Yeah well lost was not preplanned like this. And never gave any answers. And you could see they were just winging the whole shit.. This is a little different. Always planned for exactly 3 seasons. setting up for the last season is what 1 and 2 does. So basically odar and freijse already knows exactly what is going to happen in season 3 before season 1 started filming.

Why do I find her so hot even though she's so cold?

Attached: DARK.S01E09.Everything.is.Now.720p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_03.06_[2019.06.26_22.49.08 (1280x720, 282K)

Well they did claim they knew where lost was going too. But in this case its actually true
Because you are incredibly lonely.

>Jonas has been traveling since his teens, Claudia has been traveling since her 40's. Also, maybe Adam's time machine is more dangerous than the suitcase, I mean, you have that fuckin black hole in a room.
Yeah the other one observes the 33 restriction. the black hole machine that can send you to any point between 1921 and 2052 where the twin black hole is that it is paired with. Might have deliterious effects. Since it breaks the 'natural' 33 year restriction. And can instead send you to any point in between even within minutes or seconds. (as far as i understand it).

they are gonna make this some stupid cinematic universe thing and milk it for 8 seasons, aren't they?

every season is just gonna end on a stupid out of nowhere cliffhanger that adds another layer of pointless convolution to the story because we'll just get episode after episode of a fat retard saying "EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED THE BEGINNING IS THE END, THE PAST CANNOT BE CHANGED BUT THE FUTURE CAN INFLUENCE THE PAST AND THE PAST INFLUENCES THE FUTURE" and this guy will be the alternate universe version of his daughter turned male who is Jonas' great grandfather who also happens to be Jonas' grandson. Noah pops his head in every now and then and spooky synth background music comes with him to let the audience know this is some real deep shit. None of it matters though because you can't change the past and ultimately all of it must happen because fuck you that's why but hey maybe we can find a way to throw in alternate dimensions and maybe aliens or krishna in season 4 or 5 and krishna turns out to be some mold from Ulrich's old cumsocks that gets exposed to radiation and makes the universe.

dumb show

Attached: 1560916497355.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

>they are gonna make this some stupid cinematic universe thing and milk it for 8 seasons, aren't they?
No it´s preplanned 3 seasons from the beginning everything scripted in advanced. 3 seasons that´s it.

Attached: 1561414747122.jpg (1080x1562, 153K)

good taste

Nah 3 seasons and done. Filming of the last season started 3 days ago.

I just hope they don't go all La casa de papel/Money Heist and add another season just because of success.

Is Dark even successful?

>Is Dark even successful?
No idea. An aweful lot had never even watched season 1 when season 2 came out a short while ago. But successfull enough that it is allowed its planned 3rd and final season.

Only Germans watch Dark

>he didnt even bothered checking

next season is the last one dumbnuts

Because only central europeans are intelligent enough to enjoy a show like this.

>check american show coverage
>half of it is about having to read subtitles

Attached: f8104576.jpg (274x274, 19K)

>white only show about a russian nuclear plant becomes the highest rated show in existance
>2nd season of white only show about time traveling gets a 9.6/10 rating
>femfreq goes belly up
THIS IS NOT OKAAAAAYYYY

Attached: main-qimg-4dffb2ab8d7d68c0ae234e3603401118.png (473x189, 148K)

wait Dark isn't dubbed?

Is the loop some sort of eternal recurrence shit?

there is. but everyone claims how you oughta watch it in German but no one can explain why

She was so thirsty for Noah's holy seed when he made her son speak again.

that's just stupid.
Unless the dub is completely wrong and the sub isn't there is nothing to gain from hearing a language you don't understand.

>there is nothing to gain from hearing a language you don't understand.
wrong. Atmosphere, and a more authentic Emphasis

maybe if you are a hipster

If the dub is shit, which most of the time it is, then always watch sub. No idea how dubbed Dark is though

honestly the dub is pretty crap, i really dont get the hang up with subs. i watched in german with english subs no problem and english is not even my first language

>Is the loop some sort of eternal recurrence shit?
The theme of dark is the sic mundus creatus est. phrase.
That if you master time travel you are able to create a universe in an instant. But it wouldn´t be an instant. But because you could lock past present and future in an interconnected closed loop. Where you could bring things from future into the past, that the present and future then would be more advanced gradually the more times you loop.. Accomplishing million years of development by cycling it enough times. But outside the loop in normal linear time it would appear that everything happens in an instant.
>thus the world was created.
Is what sic mundus creatus est means in latin.
Why they use the triqueta to represent a closed loop. Each part of it is past present and future. Locked in an integrated circuit/loop.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Is there somewhere a clip where you can listen to the dubbed version?

It´s an extremely fascinating concept. Precisely because the triqueta is an old symbol that we don´t really know where it comes from. But is oftentimes used to represent the trinity or the triune godhead. Which adam character then religiously says means time. Past future and present locked in a loop. Mastery of time travel is 'gods' ability. To create anything he wants in an instant, using time travel manipulation to form a closed loop. And create an entire universe or an entire world like that. Like THAT.. *snaps finger*.

>honestly the dub is pretty crap
I tried the dub just to see what those who watch it with dub, what experience they would have. It´s absolutely atrociously bad unless you go into a fit of rage for some reason if you hear spoken german. I highly recommend you watch it subbed. It´s easy to follow what they are saying through the subtitles.

But dub is always shit, user

Also another cool thing about if that were a thing to be able to create a closed loop like that. And then step out of it afterwards is. If you make a mistake. You can go back and correct the mistake. Since past present and future are no longer in effect the same way. But why this is hard is you run into all kinds of obvious issues. Atleast from a theoretical perspective.
But if you could solve this. You would be able to accomplish millions of years of development in an instant and step out of it and go.
VOILA.. and for everyone else it would happen in an instant. The ultimate 'weapon' i guess you could say aswell. Someone comes try to kill you.. go back in time make closed loop use it to bring it back just before they attack.
>wtf is that weapon they made. HOW how they make it so fast? ARRGHH..
haha..
Time travel ofcourse gives the one who wields it absolute power. There´s nothing more powerful than mastering timetravel and work out the 'kinks' of it.
You could say nobody should have that sort of power. But that´s the overall theme of dark which ofcourse in its essence is a time travel movie. Or a movie about it.

Series, pardon.

No. Im from sopa land.

>Is there somewhere a clip where you can listen to the dubbed version?
youtube.com/watch?v=gd8AasN6JKQ
Yes, here´s one from season 1 english dubbed.

at first i simply thought that free will doesnt exist in Dark, but that moment made me think that perhaps changing the timeline is physically impossible.

Thanks. Doesn't seem as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

the gun misfiring was very interesting. Aswell as adam knew it would misfire and was not worried in the slightest. What is noah's and adams relationship. He even tells him.
>you still don´t know how this game is played
iirc. or maybe i misremember.
Means he is missing something crucial that he even thinks he could kill adam like that. But if it´s all happening recursively/retroactively being gradually setup. He couldn´t either, don´t even need a paradox for it either.

>Thanks. Doesn't seem as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
matter of taste i guess. I think it misses a lot of emotion and things that seem off in the english dub.

Spics seem like Dark, like, alot actually
youtube.com/watch?v=MSXxmcdJClc

Since my country dubs everything I'm pretty much used to the sound of it. My only gripe is that it sounds too clean but that's a common problem with dubs.

Was zuggstn so?

Also adam if we pretend he is in fully in control of creating the loop and retroactively setting it in motion because it has already occurred so it´s inevitable and he´s lying to the others so they do exactly what they do, and part of doing what they do is because he lied to them. What if he´s not in control either but something is in control of him like he is manipulating the others. And he doesn´t have a choice either. And is under instructions himself. And he´s just playing his part aswell.
He looks an aweful lot at that painting as he´s musing about things. Maybe what he is doing is not even his own idea to begin with. I´m so psyched for the 3rd season. 1 year to go..

HAST DU VORURDEILE GEGNE FEDDE UND DUMME?!

Attached: 12.png (445x444, 346K)

Fuck off. Many of my friends have watched it.

t.Finn

Also what elizabeth says to silja (future girl). That.
>they say it is a piece of god, (the god particle), but it really is a piece of the devil. (they shouldn´t be messing with these things. and she´s having significant doubts herself, but hides it).
And she´s representing sic mundus in 2052 and not allowing anyone near the particle/black hole that is twinned with the one in 1921.
And ofcourse old bartosz says to young noah.
>sometimes i wonder, what if paradise that adam wants to take us to, and hell, is the same thing?
So he´s having serious doubts about the whole thing.
So probably season 3 is going to be heavily religiously themed. Which ofcourse is not a mystery that it would. With jonas changing his name to adam. And taking a boy in and calling him noah. All extremely peculiar things. And talking about creating a new reality/world and entering paradise.

I think pretty much confirmed even has the facial hair to match if you google Paul Lux the guy who plays him.

Attached: sicmundus.jpg (972x1223, 118K)

tacky af
liar

we /fringe/ now?

Wie se imma zuggn

>the chad jonas
>the beta bartosch

Attached: 69A84468-B468-48B2-9809-0DA9D8036DD3.gif (480x171, 515K)

>S1 handsome boy Mads Nielsen dead
DROPPED

Mit dem Angriff Jonas‘ wird das alles wieder in Ordnung kommen

Is that Matha? Looks so different

I'm not very smart so what is Ulrich's dad doing when he goes out at night?
You see him leaving the bed he shares with his wife both in 1986 and 2019.

This is for season 1 by the way.

Mein Führer...

If handsome boy Mads Nielsen is alive again I will undrop and watch all seasons.

He is one of the travelers in the back you fag

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

Attached: dark2qt2.jpg (1920x960, 116K)

In 2019 he helps Peter drag the body of Mads from the bunker into the woods

is she lisas daughter?

We don´t know who she is yet. She is called silja and is in 2052. But she is interpreter for future elizabeth. Who operates on behalf of sic mundus in 2052 with a following there, and don´t want to let anyone near the 2052 particle twinned with 1921. But realize elizabeth has lied to her about what is in the 'forbidden zone'. And fascilitates that jonas goes from 2052 to 1921 through the particle.

tl;dr we do not yet know who future girl is, except she is called silja, and is probably connected to things due to her close relationship with elizabeth.

>But she is interpreter for future elizabeth. Who operates on behalf of sic mundus in 2052 with a following there, and don´t want to let anyone near the 2052 particle twinned with 1921. But realize elizabeth has lied to her about what is in the 'forbidden zone'. And fascilitates that jonas goes from 2052 to 1921 through the particle.
Why are you summarizing the episode kek

My guess is Teenage Agnes

shouldve gone with jonas and make a power couple

Attached: dark2qt.jpg (1920x960, 71K)

No scar tho?

Sorry. But the thread is called season 2 ending. So i assume (stupidly perhaps) that people who open the thread and post understand.

>she should have gone with him.
You want to step through that thing not knowing what the fuck it is? Jonas only steps through it cause he thinks he would be dead anyways. She locks him out of his cage. And he nearly got executed by hanging for going to the particle.
Somehow i understand why she didn´t. She didn´t even knew the thing was there till he showed her. Elizabeth told her the forbidden zone you would die if you went there. Sic mundus execute anyone who try to go near it anyways.
She is massively cute though.

i understand why she didnt
but she shouldve

Ihr Kinder betreibt doch keinen Satanismus hier, oder?

Attached: 1561577499343.jpg (500x500, 168K)

>but she shouldve
It´s still there. She could in season 3. It doesn´t go away the particle. It´s matter of active or not active. Not sure they can even destroy it if they want to. She could easily end up being one of the ones in the sic mundus picture from 1921.

i know, but she isnt even registered by Jonas judging the whole world and their mom is revolving around Martha

Attached: sadgoos.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Hmmm...My only aim is to take many lives....The more the better I feel...was bedeuten diese Zeilen nur?

I hate that so many TV show do that. Middle Jonas is 49. Martha died 32 years ago and he still is obsessed with her. In reality he would have moved on long ago. Shit what did he even do in those 32 years?

Think about it, she´s in last part of of season 1 and also featured in season 2. I highly doubt they´ll just say.
>ah future girl fuck her we don´t see anything else from her.
In season 1 she is the one who knocks jonas in the head saying 'welcome to the future.'
doubt we´ve seen anything remotely last of her character. She is also featured on the wall in sic mundus hq. So she´s far from random.

She´s on a portrait on the wall at sic mundus hq in 1921. with pictures of all the others aswell. Relax user.

Was könnte das nur bedeuten?!

Attached: Egon1986.png (310x434, 154K)

>Ich war in der Vergangenheit, Martha. Ich habe alles gesehen. Der Holocaust, die Anschläge vom 11. September; alles davon. Es waren die Juden, Martha. Wir müssen sie aufhalten. Ich gehe zurück, Martha. Ich werde in der Zeit weiter zurückgehen als irgendjemand zuvor. Ich werde auf das Jahr 1939 zurückgehen und sicherstellen, dass das arische Volk gewinnt. Ich bin Ed Miliband, herrlich, gütig, barmherzig, und ich werde dieses Land von der Krankheit reinigen, die es bewohnt. Die Zeit wird sich an mich erinnern und ich werde angebetet wie ein Gott.

Attached: 586ee47d560f1a5b5ad458b8292b9607e3e53ac9_171120_imagegrid_characters_derfremde.jpg (500x500, 177K)

I want a 12 minute Egon minisode where he follows pointless leads and mistinterprets them into constructing a satanist cult theory

anyone got the picture that shows the incest relationships?

>I want a 12 minute Egon minisode where he follows pointless leads and mistinterprets them into constructing a satanist cult theory
HAHA.. egon gets so much hate. But he redeems himself aswell in figuring it out in a VERY slow moving fashion though however.

Attached: hell.png (804x536, 592K)

nobody is really blaiming him. To figure oh it must be time travel would be nuts

>Ich bin Ed Miliband
who?

>nobody is really blaiming him. To figure oh it must be time travel would be nuts
Not like ulrich gives him the best clue ever with that cryptic notion.
>ah ofcourse that´s what he said as a child what does it mean. He kill those kids? is it satanist
Ulrich wasn´t very smart about that either considering the situation. I mean if you think about it, it´s that which sends him on the wild goose chase to begin with..
>my aim is to take many lives the more the better i feel
A guy who he thinks just killed bunch of children..

By lying, I assume.

Though maybe there's somebody at Netflix who understands that the entire appeal of the show as a microcosm of German culture completely collapses if it looks like yet another college pamphlet.

I post a lot joking about him, but he is a good character. He's dim but a morally good character.

>Not like ulrich gives him the best clue ever with that cryptic notion.
He literally does tell him that its from a song he is going to hate.

Ulrich isn't the sharpest tool anyways with his several outbursts. The last one I can't even blame him that much for he must have truly went mental in that institute or was still sedated. But younger Ulrich from 2019 had outburst too which only made matters worse for him

>He literally does tell him that its from a song he is going to hate.
Yeah but the fact that he thinks ulrich just kill a bunch of children. He could think it is a wider network of satanic circle that has that sort of credo or whatever..
>is he threatening me, these satanists, i must find out who he is.. he say i will hate this song.
I mean you can´t even really blame egon if you think about it that way..
>arrest a guy who he thinks kill bunch of children, and tried to kill helge, and he says this to me? wtf.. I will end those satanists, i am going to find out who they are.. and put them to justice..
haha..

I think you literally have to pay extra taxes in the US if you don't fill a quota with non whites. Only reason the AVGN movie had that random black kid in it

Laughtin at Egon is like laughing at somebody falling from a unicycle.
Nobody of us would do any better in his place but from a save distance it's fucking funny.

I will wait for confirmation in the Dark wiki. I just checked and he's still dead. ;_;

Exactly. It´s the whole point of the character aswell. From description of the dark website.
>In 1953, young Egon is working as a policeman; he believes in the power of good. What he's missing in acumen, he makes up for with diligence.
kek.
>i am going to end these satanists..
>my aim is to take many lives the more the better i feel
>said by that guy who killed bunch of children?
>we can´t have this shit in winden. I will find out who these satanists are, all of them, if it´s the last thing i´ll ever do.

eGone

I'm not laughing at him. And anyone who does is a retard. Egon is a good man and did literally nothing wrong. Ulrich is a cunt, fuck him for antagonizing egon for no reason whatsoever

Das ist es, Ulrich.

Wir sind endlich das Dunkel geworden.

Attached: Dark_screen_shot_S1Ep01_004.jpg (1440x716, 82K)

Fuck, lads, i hope older noah comes back. He was the best character and is my husband

>>femfreq goes belly up
Expand on this plz

The letter Young noah gives him makes him change his mind. Otherwise he was going to stay at home and wait for adam to arrive.

Very clear that she does go into the portal but we don't know where. Could be where older elizabeth is aka 2052? Highly doubtful she dies, because you can see she gets sucked in the very last second, they wouldn't have made that frame of her getting sucked in if they were just gonna kill her in the explosion. Also her story is still to finish and one of the more complex ones.

>that one third world autist who keeps rambling every thread with broken english

Attached: 1561469128401.jpg (396x382, 41K)