The Man Who Would Never Be, What They Made Him to Be

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

>it's been three years

Bros... please... it hurts...

Attached: how_bout_im_doin_none_of_them.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKOSM8RcSZw
youtube.com/watch?v=CEvM7-_Dz3s
youtube.com/watch?v=1bSPNboKCzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To Go To Bed Forever

Attached: ToGoToBedForever.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

bump for world peace kino

>inb4 seething tranny posting

Attached: Black Sam.png (815x976, 797K)

bump for tranny posting

Attached: 1556264106823.jpg (201x226, 6K)

I like that one:
youtube.com/watch?v=sKOSM8RcSZw

Attached: Coom.jpg (442x519, 21K)

what was the message behind this

I like their style of dark art comedy

Attached: 1560074258158.png (500x500, 339K)

Daily reminder Tim & Eric did it better.

clean your room before it's too late bucko

You think you have time, but you don't. You think your life hasn't started yet, but it has.

CHARLS: PUT ASIDE YOUR DIFFERENCES. MDE MUST REASSEMBLE.

It was more like Lynch shorts than comedy. It could have been a big breakthrough for Adult Swim.

Only if Sam isn't included.

Is it just the music that makes this good? all the comments sound like faggot zoomers trying to make this so epic and deep when it's just a sketch with a slightly clever concept but doesn't actually say more than what people read into it

>>it's been three years

Attached: 1556977633078.jpg (627x733, 121K)

Wrong. They worked best as a trio. Charls is a weirdo gamer by himself. Sam is an unfunny bitter cynic on his own. Nick is probably fine on his own of the three, but they make magic when they work together.

Let's see what Charls is up to.

Schizo rambling on Twitch

They obviously didn't work very well considering they got their show canceled and disbanded.

Charls actually hates JP.
This.

This

>trying this hard not to have a genuine experience as an audience

It's okay to enjoy things

Nick is a financially sound stoner, he would probably cheer the boys up in write meets while bringing some levity to their comedy.

Pls link to that. Does he rant about jp on twitch?

That's 0% a fault of their ability to work together and the sort of stuff they made when they worked as a team.
Besides are they making anything now that even compares to when they were together? hell no.

He's probably the buffer yeah.

this fucking hurts

Attached: jkhjhuhjnhkjhjkjnes.jpg (367x347, 27K)

Where are the infographics???? How will I ever be aware of the atrocities the hydeman hath committed without the infographics???

have this one

Attached: 1558483642581.jpg (525x4512, 1.54M)

Hey moon....come back soon....

COP KILLER
LET'S KILL THE COPS TONIGHT

COP KILLER
LET'S KILL EVERY COP IN SIGHT

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
AGAINST
THE
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW

The show was canceled because of a harassment campaign spearheaded by Tim Heidecker and Joe Bernstein.

bump because mde threads never die

Most underrated MDE video:
youtube.com/watch?v=CEvM7-_Dz3s

Evidence?

I've been saying thank yoooou for years now because of this video

you live under a rock

my ass

Attached: 1541978239936.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

the replacement song is good too tho. Sam unironically has good taste in music. I mean he rec'd "I Trawl the Megahertz" on melon's show: youtube.com/watch?v=1bSPNboKCzM

Underworld is one of Sam's favorite bands, mine too. Baste taste.

turkey

bump for being another man tryn to teach me something

>tfw you didn't do none of 'em

Attached: Screenshot (782).png (1366x768, 417K)

these

Attached: 1407834253361.jpg (600x3031, 167K)

I’m sick it’s fucked my body what can I do?

What do you want to do?

do what thou wilt

I wanted to be a fighter. I trained my whole life for it. I was actually pretty good, then boom bodies fucked. I’m not very smart and have no family or money. It’s a struggle to make my 9-5.
I’ll toil until I face death alone I suppose.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1551263980089.png (808x805, 447K)

>snake eyes

Attached: murder_charls_hellyeah.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Become an umbrella

Sorry to hear that man. What kind of fighting did you do?

I think people that liked World Peace ought to look into Chris Morris's stuff especially Blue Jam (radio series) and Jam (the tv adaption)
while I think World Peace has more meaning in that there is an attempt to capture the angst of young men in the era, Blue Jam still has the mix of absurdist disturbing things with really good music

Thanks. I have my Purple in BJJ and kickboxed since I was little, I wanted to do MMA. I don’t know if I would have been UFC caliber but it would of been nice to have been able to try. Even if I was able to eek out a living fighting it would of been a dream come true.
Do you train at all?

No. But if I could make a suggestion, if you can't fight could you still be involved in the fighting scene indirectly? Your story would help you get there

Shit eats you up inside and if you dont deal with it you will be tormented by the inner voice thats calling for your destruction. One day you might listen to it

Please look after yourselves guys

Attached: 72066477-9AB6-4A37-8F1F-35084B0F1EE0.jpg (2560x1440, 596K)

do what you really want to do, at least try, you're going to severely regret it in the end if you don't. just fucking do it, god please do it, even if you have to skyking your way out, it's better than being the fucking baggage handler the rest of your days

Attached: rhodies never die.png (944x389, 582K)

In before tranny posts the same old copy pasta stuff of Sam Hyde banging underaged trannies while begging for money.

tranny now

>Don't kill me with a knife Don't knife me on the streets when I'm walking around Washington DC
name a more based sketch

Attached: 1556317515651.jpg (477x397, 33K)

This is my plan. Once I have enough money saved I’m going to try to get a degree so I can get in on the production side. Ideally I’d like to open a school and teach but I didn’t get a pro fight under my belt so I’m unqualified.

I know, I have a lot of regret but if I took a fight now (I’d never pass the medical) my opponent would genuinely murder me. Although I’d enjoy dying in the ring under the lights, it’s not fair to my opponent.

why did you have to write this oh god im 22

Attached: crying cat.jpg (599x416, 23K)

Good plan. Never give up

>this thread

Attached: 1503631867014.png (808x805, 704K)

I've never had sex.