Kino's for this feel?

Kino's for this feel?

Attached: SBSK.jpg (1200x1019, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gwNQqnEYMXw
lozierinstitute.org/overview-legislation-litigation-involving-protections-against-down-syndrome-discrimination-abortion/
today.com/parents/sophia-weaver-girl-bullied-facial-deformities-dies-t154902
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You just know that this guy rapes all those poor kids. Look at his fucking face, that's the smile of a demon.

No way is that fucking real
wtf

shit like that needs to get aborted. Probably suffered all its life.

>the weak should fear the strong

If you think that's bad
youtu.be/gwNQqnEYMXw

it's alive
basket case

Attached: alive.jpg (638x1000, 71K)

These creatures need to be purged by fire

Attached: 1522729226406.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

Is this the Warwick Davis thread?

Attached: 1557367565259.jpg (474x632, 43K)

is she happy, or angry? does she have the capacity to feel those emotions? the mom is hot as fuck too, what a shame

fuck off midge you've already got a thread up

>the virgin dobby
>the chad potter

His eyes have no soul.

ok so who has the that kino webm where the deformed/retarded girl is absolutely ready for the d? I know one you has it

>there are people who STILL oppose abortion despite knowing these creatures exist

Attached: 1533977549865.png (414x402, 193K)

ohio made it illegal to abort these babies, specifically
it's still perfectly legal to abort 100% healthy babies though

>glad it´s not me
Kino's essentially?
Hmm..

is this true? what the fuck

Attached: constantine-2005.jpg (1300x650, 90K)

Fucking virtue signalling leftist piece of shit.

Is that Gemini?

Attached: gemini.png (768x570, 278K)

Ohio made all forms of eugenics illegal. So aborting a baby because of bad genes is illegal.

>Last updated: March 21, 2019.
>Five states have enacted legislation to prohibit the eugenic practice of Down syndrome discrimination abortion. Courts have enjoined the law in three of the states. Several additional states have introduced similar legislation.
>States that Prohibit Down Syndrome Discrimination Abortion
>Five states have enacted legislation to prohibit the eugenic practice of Down syndrome discrimination abortion. They are Indiana, Ohio, North Dakota, Louisiana, and Kentucky.
lozierinstitute.org/overview-legislation-litigation-involving-protections-against-down-syndrome-discrimination-abortion/

on one hand it's better because it's only downies, but it's worse because it's not just ohio

most abortions have nothing to do with genetic defects

is it legal to give the baby up for adoption if it has the downs?

For fucks sake. Don´t tell me it isn´t better that that kid was aborted. If they could determine it´s all fucked up like that. And there should be focus on finding out what kind of latent std or chemicals or other things is causing this sort of thing. And to put a stop to it.

It must be like living in hell. And then some asshole who is just completely healthy and fine.
>heeey how are you doing, i am happy to share a smile with you (and you have no lips and you´re all fucked up), and look into your eyes.
And her mother says.
>she´s the definition of strenght and beauty.
Lady SHUT THE FUCK UP..
I mean it´s all nicely done and everything. But at the same time it is so unbeliveably fucked up.

It´s like watching someone who has been in an accident suffering and you just keep them alive anyways.. And their quality of life is near zero.. And perfectly healthy people walking around them pretending everything is fine..

Are they keeping her alive for HER sake or for their own sake? i mean you really have to wonder..

Depends if you consider niggers a genetic defect

>ohio made it illegal to abort these babies, specifically
it's still perfectly legal to abort 100% healthy babies though
Let´s not pretend most abortions are of unhealthy babies.. It´s just as birth control to prevent any baby. But yeah if your baby is all fucked up, and that can be determined. It´s really a choice that someone should have..

this why you keep abortions legal

abortion is killing but it should be legal in all cases, the fetus should be buried though cause it's an entire different person zith a unique dna and should be respected in death

Strawman argument. Most abortions are not done for these reasons. But there should definately be research into what chemicals or latent stds or whatever is causing this shit to happen.

>The galaxy is on Orion's belt

imagine waking up in the middle of the night and hearing a noise.
unbeknownst to you, your sister has gotten out of her bed/cage your parents lock her in at night.
you feel something on the foot of your bed.
you quickly turn on a light and see this monster crawling towards you.
wat do

She's dead btw
today.com/parents/sophia-weaver-girl-bullied-facial-deformities-dies-t154902

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-155332_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 702K)

he

Is that Warwick Davis?

w-what?!

Attached: 1542087241380.png (330x324, 146K)

... does her doll have a colostomy bag?

I teach disabled kids. Once you get past the visceral horror reaction they're not too bad to be around. Also I live with extreme chronic pain (my skin falls off periodically) and you get used to it. People who want to murder these kids in the womb just because they feel uncomfortable looking at them are thinking with emotions instead of logic or experience.

>he
????
She
It

??

Give one good reason they should live compared to a healthy child. Taking care of a disabled kid is a full-time job.
t. has a friend with a disabled child

a literal monster, let's pray in heaven shes beautiful

drumpf safeguarding his future voters lmaoooo

I disagree. Kill them all.

people want to murder them in the womb because they have no prospects for a happy life. their entire life will be misery because outside of family people will see you as a monster. if they even have the capacity to think about others, they will understand their existence is also a burden for their family.

I know as a society we can understand why birth defects happen and have categorized and named them but imagine being in the 1300s and your wife spawned a baby that looked like that. I could only assume the first mindset would be to accuse her of fucking the devil and she got pregnant with a demon.

I do feel bad for her and her family though, it must have been a tough life.

Attached: dolphinlove.gif (443x296, 1.41M)

>Give one good reason they should live compared to a healthy child
Why are you even going for a downie vs healthy approach?

Why arent you?