Explain, how are you racists smarter than me?

Just to be clear, I'm specifically aiming this at racist retards and no one else. I'm black, have 4A* at a level and 10A* at GCSE. if you're smarter than me, why are your grades so much worse?

Attached: wxV47eI.jpg (2130x2484, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/05/16/us/sat-score.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea Forums = toilets & virgins

Oh wow you got decent grades a community college aren’t you just a little genius

Not everyone who is right wing is racist you spaz. And if you want real racists head over to /pol/

Because smart people don't have to study. We make money in the real world while blacks stay poor

Considering the fact that most non-Whites are extremely racist, and the fact that most non-Whites are dumb. If you don't have a double digit IQ then you're probably smarter than most racists.

>thinking anybody here understands your britcuck grades
Retard

Let /pol/ handle this shitty bait

Why would anyone take an image and upload it? For what purpose?

If you’re right-wing you embrace a hierarchical world view which includes race as one of the many factors of inherent inequality of man. Fuck off, cuck.

Omfg that faggot has a scope on a 223 and the quick flip sights are still on it. What the actual fuck. Use a led sight in case the batter goes out keep the flip sights behind them.

Its not racist when non-whites do it

You know what's really going to jog your noggin? When you think... Did I get those grades because I'm smart or because I'm black?

Enjoy being the token nigger at Oxford or Cambridge amongst the Eton lads mate, they'll treat you nice if you shine their shoes.

Most racists are brown people though. Your KKK MAGA stereotype doesn’t really exist outside your own head. I’d rather be black living in a Republican town than black living in Asia or Africa.

No one is going to give you shitty grades in current year nigger

Lol. You have a heart attack going to Tesco and now you're fucking rambo. Cringe

Yeah bro I know. Op pic is clearly gonna be a racist retard tho

NEETbux or scamming isn't a respectable or high source of income

In mutt language, SAT of 2350, valedictorian, 4.0 gpa

Attached: 1491401735187.jpg (448x508, 74K)

lol youre implying that some races would be higher than others based off different factors. whos the real racist??

>this shitty bait

Attached: image.jpg (625x626, 89K)

wtf are u talking about

Attached: 1523454532767.png (370x320, 10K)

>NEETbux or scamming isn't a respectable or high source of income
Tell that to the Jews

This post is talking about the Yea Forums virgin cringelord racists

>Omfg that faggot has a scope on a 223
And? ACOG's and the like are very useful on AR's. You're embarrassing yourself noguns.

>I got As and A levels and GCSEs
Well you must be dripping in pussy user

Nigger
>caring about (((education)))
Congrats, your mind is malleable and indoctrinated. You can regurgitate the propaganda spouted at you. You want a cookie?

>taking offense collectively when the racists of Yea Forums(nel), and especially /pol/, will probably be more friendly and genuine with you than the average normie irl
I am racist collectively and make exceptions for people based on how they behave.
Most normies are anti-racist collectively and make few exceptions for people based on how they behave, all the while lying about why they're making the exceptions in the first place.

Your being butthurt over memes is not our fault. God knows you have muh seasonings and muh sunburns and muh "THEY DONE STOLED AH MELATONIN FROM AH SKEEEN". Enjoy those.

Attached: 73590E78-9916-44E0-80B6-10365258B998.png (1334x750, 2.84M)

because you're a drop in a bucket, doesn't matter how smart you are, you won't raise the average higher

>tesco
oh its a yuro
thread discarded

Yeah dumbass I’m literally saying that I’m a racist.

>when the racists of Yea Forums(nel), and especially /pol/, will probably be more friendly and genuine with you than the average normie irl
kek, /pol/cucks actually believe this

>I'm black, have 4A* at a level and 10A* at GCSE

be serious

do you fuck white girls?

Nah hes not a racist. He probably thinks larry elder is based and listens to the rubin report

No they arent use a 308 if you need a scope. 223s have shit accuracy at a distance

Sub 18 year old exam grades are meaningless, they effectively just show that you can memorise information. I don't belive there's any test of smartness until you start doing novel research and have it peer reviewed, so thats at least Masters level.

What are you doing to raise the average for your race?

No larp, no memes, yes. I prefer blacks though, average whitey is usually middle class bore I can't really relate to.

>No they arent use a 308 if you need a scope. 223s have shit accuracy at a distance
The US military and anyone that's used them in combat disagrees dumb noguns.

>if you're smarter than me, why are your grades so much worse?
Grades don't measure how smart you are, they measure how well you follow direction and how submissive you are to authority. Good job being a good bitch. Enjoy the student debt.

I watch independent media on youtube. People like PJW and Tim Pool.

>223s have shit accuracy at a distance
define a distance

>223s have shit accuracy at a distance
post your guns kid, .223 is accurate at any distance that matters with an acog

>muh bait
This signals the redditors confusion and lack of understanding. When forced to think without the “best” thoughts being curated for him, he curls up and utters “muh bait.”

Well have you got street smarts nigga? Where are your credentials on that huh?

>PJW
Pffffft hahahahaha

>everyone obsessing about the optic when the real problem is that cuck magazine

I hope you realize that every alt-right white boy is mad at you for taking away "their women" right? I hope you're fucking careful around those future shooters. They might be friendly to you but trust me, they fucking hate you.

this tbqh bruh. we got enough softhanded niggas out here, ain't no one give a fuck that some cracka wrote "A+ :)" on your corny ass poems NIGGUH

>unironicaly usage of the word "boys"
American detected.

>nigger trying to flex with highschool grades
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH holy shit is this bait?

Attached: 1557951459084.png (600x536, 253K)

>it's afraid

a fucking hd remaster and this is the image quality you opted for?

Cuck magazine for a cuck weapon.

larping noguns fags are always a riot

Attached: 1521133848845.jpg (737x639, 58K)

>have an Uncle that went to college for one semester
>has nigger history professor
>professor gives everyone an assignment based on specific pages in the chapter, everyone has to write a report
>Uncle reads entire chapter instead of just the assigned pages, writes report
>nigger professor is upset that his report goes against his agenda
>angrily demands to know where he got such rediculous ideas
>”from the book you gave us, I just read the whole chapter”
>argument ensues
>nigger shoves Uncle
>Uncle punches nigger
>Uncle suspended
>classmates vouch for Uncle since he was clearly in the right, the school says he’s free to stay and apologizes
>Uncle leaves anyway because fuck all that
>starts his own business
Funny because nowadays he probably would have been kicked out

did everyone clap?

>uncle doesn’t do assignment as given
>becomes enraged and autistic when called out on it
>gets in fight with Professor
>gets kicked out and lies to nephew about it

Was the point of the exercise to note how having limited information would drastically change what people were reporting on? Sounds like an interesting exercise.

>uk

you're dumb enough to be a mutt living in a subhuman country that makes you have a license to buy groceries

Attached: 1561069481293.png (582x684, 378K)

>lie to kids
>one kid calls you out for lying
>shove kid

>lie to kids
???

Fine, is this better you image Nazi?

Attached: 08BEB5A7-FA80-4BBB-B082-DF648A582576.png (930x618, 606K)

you are genetically predisposed towards violence and stupidity.
Academic success is not a metric for intelligence.

Attached: 8fa9e4_6123959.jpg (1032x2291, 1011K)

>blacks
>bragging about how high their grades are

lol, you literally get a handicap from your teachers, boosting your grades because of the color of your skin.

Attached: Race Favoritism and Affirmative Action in grades and schools.png (4179x6889, 2.29M)

It's probably a Redditor looking to create a false-flag. They've done it before and will do it again.

>do assignment on these pages
>do assignment well outside pages
Yes, I’m sure it was the professor who became belligerent first. Your uncle is a nigger, and a liar.

>A levels
>gcse

so you went to community college or did the public school let you stay another 3 years?

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)

That uncles business he started? Nintendo.

>if I pretend to be retarded it will help my argument

You're not explaining how he lied to anyone. Please use words user, we're not telepaths here.

Discord trannys may not believe your story but professors do that shit all the time, they give very restricted information to pass down their narrow view. Specially humanities professors.

Thats why you end up with some many brainlets liberals in college protesting.

The teacher was spreading misinformation and got called out, cry harder.

I wish i was black.

>assign book
>”b-but don’t read these pages it goes against my narrative!”

>SAT of 2350

nytimes.com/2019/05/16/us/sat-score.html

Why does it matter? If he's white the average for his race is already astronomically higher than yours, shitskin.

>4A* at a level and 10A* at GCSE
what is this retarded bullshit lmao

>do assignment on these pages
>SPREADING MISINFORMATION
You’re retarded
>these pages go against my narrative
This is some serious fucking autism. Why would it make sense to do the whole chapter when you’re assigned certain pages? Get over yourself, retard.

user are you too stupid to read and understand his first post?

>SAT of 2350
even retards who get like 600 on their SATs know that its impossible to get 2350 on your SATs so I guess that makes you dumber than a retard lol

The first post doesn’t make any sense regarding “lying to kids.” All it says is the uncle did the wrong assignment then suddenly switches to a nigger having an agenda and a fight.
It’s clearly a lie and is basically the racists on Yea Forums meme

>blacks
>accusing anyone else of being "future shooters"

Fucking lol.

Attached: Gun Crime in America and Race.png (513x463, 97K)