So I guess the BB movie will take place in Mexico?

So I guess the BB movie will take place in Mexico?

Attached: tweets aaron bryan.jpg (4096x1547, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/breaking-bad-movie-is-a-sequel-starring-aaron-paul-1159128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They go to a donkey show sometime during the timeline when they're still friends? Sounds about Vince to me tbqhwyf.

is it a sequel, a prequel or what?

it's supposed to be a sequel
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/breaking-bad-movie-is-a-sequel-starring-aaron-paul-1159128

Then how is Walter White in it?

He's probably just shilling for it to keep the hype up or, which is the less likely scenario, didn't really die in the show and now they'll have him resurrected (somehow)

Flashbacks? Or maybe he didn't die, got resuscitated, kept on life support and subsequently imprisoned and he'll have a Hannibal Lecter esque role?

>zero hype

if you cross your eyes on the two images you can see no hype

are you implying there could be a prequel with Aaron's ever receding hairline?

they could use fake hair. Or just have him wear a hat all the time.

>yo, get your fucking burro off my Territory
>bitch
BRAVO VINCE

Flashbacks and/or force ghost.

nah, based Gilligan will direct and write it, so we'll get a new production of the same quality merit like Better Call Saul turned out to be (hell, it even surpassed the original show in some aspects)

haha alright!
/)

Will Isaac Schrader be in it

Attached: 4DB90DD0-A414-4A46-8475-C19EF6D817A0.png (400x476, 119K)

sex toys

BCS is shit so better go full damage control and make a show on a retarded simpleton

No one ever seems to go the anime movie route by saying fuck it we're throwing all series continuity out the window and are just going to re-tell the story in a different way.

some staff from bcs already leaked what will happen

the huge plotwist in the bcs is that kim dies in a plane crash caused by walter white in season 2

apparently saul will learn that from jesse and will want to avenge kim. walt is somehow still alive and free. there's also so plot about some "event" walt doing.

>Hannibal Lecter esque role?
that actually sounds awesome

XBox, get me a toupe.

>A drug dealer once tried to test me. I killed his ears with some fulminated mercury, and a nice ground throw....B-B-BONFIRE.

This sounds incredibly fake.

Having Walt live would be super retarded and piss people off

Ya tried

This is cute, but obviously bullshit. Jesse doesn't learn that Walter had anything to do with the girl ODing until the second last episode.

That would mean that Saul learns about Walt being the catalyst for the plane collision between the last episode and when he is hiding out at Cinnabon.

There is no way that BCS is going to go on for another 6 seasons with Kim somehow completely out of the picture or sharing his life while he undergoes the events of BB and then die.

Attached: 1539929092354.jpg (882x960, 76K)

I don't see a problem with Walt living. Millions of people have survived multiple gunshots, and Walt had immediate medical attention at the scene. I can't remember how many shots he took or if they show where he was hit, and I don't know the survival rates or damage for gunshots of a high caliber like that gun.

You could easily see it as Walter White the outlaw died at the end of bb, and Walter White the convict is born after that.

They're going to open "Los Burros Hermanos"
Check em

He got shot once. The bullet punctured his lung. Sorry for being a brainlet but would his lung cancer worsen his condition in that moment?

>Aaron Paul as lead

Kek this will be such a failure

what a couple of jackasses

yo xbitch fix my career

ending was ambiguous whether he died or not

getting shot in the lung is lethal in itself if untreated.

The bullet killed the cancer.

Attached: 1561552758302.png (750x1334, 1.94M)

>Walt, how are you alive?
>I took your advice Jesse.
>....
>A robot.

>aaron's profile picture is him covering his hairline

Attached: 1518065778271.jpg (334x334, 155K)

BCS has at the least 2 more seasons left and they’re slow as shit at shooting.

The movie has already finished filming. They aren’t going to let it sit on the shelf until 2022 to wait for BCS to wrap up

meth ghost

not really, he was lying down with his eyes open and not really reacting to anything or breathing
in movie terms that means dead as fuck

Looks like the movie is gonna be ass

Exactly. If Gus can have this happen to him then just be totally recovered in BCS then I don't see why Walt cant be saved by paramedics on the scene.

Attached: file.png (325x200, 85K)

He’s for sure dead. Gillian would be tarnishing the series ending if he retconned him into living. Don’t believe the larp fag on here

Precisely. It matches the BB universe rules so WW surviving is fair game

heh

My thoughts too... don't know why some people find this so difficult...

dont forget gale came back after being shot in the face

Bryan Cranston confirmed Walt was definitely dead

Attached: The Magnificent Kevin.png (213x215, 112K)

Walt is gonna be in the movie most likely but it’ll be flashbacks. Gilligan has confirmed he died

That wouldn't be a problem if you have emts right there on the scene I imagine. The danger there is your lungs filling up with blood and drowning, but that is alleviated by having medical treatment.

If it is implied he got shot in the heart, then he is dead on the spot.

Walts trys to Kill the president to make everyone like him again. He triggers a civil war.

In movie terms it means if we decide we are done then it makes a good ambiguous death scene, but if we decide we have more we want to do, we can dial it back without it looking ridiculous.

Twenty nukes are headed towards New York City and only Walt, Jessie and the gang can stop them!

its more air getting into the wound and the pressure crushing the lung
to treat it you need to make an airtight seal on the wound to stop air from getting into it

>>/gif/

>mfw Saul buys Kim a pink teddy bear

Attached: 71xNSgdeZaL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 18K)

>plot had to continue by walt having a book in his house that says "lol im heisenberg btw"
shit show

it´s a superhero movie.
the blue meth gave him super powers and jessy is the only one who can stop him

>M60
>7.62 x 51mm
>hit multiple times
doubt

>gotta dial kyle got delayed until next year

Attached: 1541640477264.jpg (576x507, 66K)

It's already mentioned ITT that he got hit once in the lung.