905 days until Avatar 2

>905 days until Avatar 2

Attached: d5b3090fdb9dea13f7daa35c85b6432af4fa3960672239869840f37fa250150a_1.jpg (780x760, 101K)

Y'all just gonna let Avatar 2 poster get to page 10 without saying BASED?

b&r

This is the stupidest thread of all time and you should feel embarrassed for posting it. Imagine if you died right now and the police found your corpse, in front of your computer where the last thing you posted was a thread on Yea Forums about how many days are left until the release of Avatar 2. Someone would have to write that in a report. A police officer would have to inform your parents that their 28 year old son found enough energy in his final moments to refresh a thread about how many days are left until the release of Avatar 2 on a website browsed by paedophiles and mass shooters. He'd get home and be completely stumped, despite years in the police force, as to how someone could be so fucking weird. What do you do if your parents or friends ask what you have done for the day? Are you honest with them and tell them you made a thread about how many days are left until the release of Avatar 2 on Yea Forums? Or do you tell them something less pathetic, like "I was trying to contract HIV" or "I was shopping for Cambodian child brides"?

It's not even up for debate, this is the worst thread that gets posted on this cesspool of a board.

god i wish i was half as dedicated as him

Based user

blue Zoe best Zoe!

Attached: Neytiri_5507.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

have sex

ypu deserve my bump
keep it up

>28 days until Avatar: Tsu'tey's path #6

Attached: AVATP-1-FC.jpg (864x1298, 129K)

The Na'vi male is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his blue skin. This blue skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Pandora, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The blue skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The Na'vi man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (sk* people).
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Na'vi penis is largest of all the humanoid species. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Na'vi man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Na'vi seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the Na'vi man impregnates.
In total, the Na'vi man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the Na'vi man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1535142680231.png (602x700, 324K)

Cringe and MarvelPilled

Attached: 1561046657270.jpg (679x864, 79K)

based disney shill

Based and robust thread. Disgusting marvel onions latte jannies might have pushed most of us underground but the network will never die.

HUUUGE MILESTONE DAY BROS!!

Attached: F737E076-1B2F-4CAB-A8F7-EB01CEC3EE3C.png (500x566, 73K)

Unbelievably based. Also robust.

BASED AND ROBUST

Based

psssst

Attached: 1547751226142.png (788x699, 95K)

fuck abatap fuck disney and fuck you

BLUE NIGGERS MUTHAFUKKKA

I can’t wait for Jimbo to show people an actual sci-fi epic. I can see it coming.

Attached: cm_ney - Copy.png (1081x1867, 3.89M)

Based

More like Avacrap Poo.