IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS THEN WHY ASK, PIG FUCK?

>IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS THEN WHY ASK, PIG FUCK?

Attached: 1486934480522.png (231x308, 150K)

best movie of the 10s so far

I mean The Master is boring trash that I never could finish but I remember that man being very educated so he should know about the benefits of rhetoric.

He was just a boomer-tier egotistical pseudo-intellectual.

what garbage taste Phoenix and Hoffman’s performances were the only thing desperately propping the movie up

The Tree of Life is better but the Master is still one of the best films of this decade (and century)

I was wondering when the pig fuck would chime in with his retardation

agreed actually

how was this movie not actually about scientology?

The Master is PTA's attempt at outing poseurs by making something utterly disjointed that vaguely resembles a narrative feature just enough that it confuses them into praising it out of fear for being labelled a pleb.

An intentionally terrible movie carefully emulating a masterpiece. A true work of genius. Why do you think the plot of the film involves a cult leader who feigns insight and brilliance but is secretly full of shit? It's a metaphor for the film itself.

tl;dr if you think The Master is actually good you're a pleb. This is the purest form of McDonald's arthouse

You just explained why the movie is good, it'S just that most people don't get it. You also ignore the great acting.

Nice pasta

because it's about a man who makes himself believe in his own knowledge, which comes tumbling down as he meets the kind of man he refuses to see himself as and realizes he's above him even without knowing
the whole movie is about PSH coping and trying to salvage his own beliefs, and in the end he decides to live his life as a lie because it's either that or having nothing else at all

let's hear your film of the decade then, you fucking tastelets.

Attached: snap.png (420x420, 15K)

hey man calm down, it was just a simple question...

Exactly what said. If everything you just said is true, then the film really is great.

look fine don't have sex then, I was just trying to help

He's using a rhetorical technique called prolepsis.

isn't that when the ass gets pumped out

No that's accismus.

why would any director make their film intentionally bad?

Attached: 1522685515952.jpg (1030x984, 245K)

>more tennies swill for the pig trough

Attached: Sleep Tight Pigger (1).jpg (600x582, 66K)

I miss Philip Seymour Hoffman so much

he misses you too, heroine

>MY LOYALTY?

what a fantastic insult. its impossible to use without seeming completely unhinged though.

*Heroin

ftfy

sleep tight pigger

anyone got her nudes?

sleep tight pigger

Attached: 1530576476741.jpg (492x509, 24K)

Excuse me.