HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT DAT? I DON'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT DAT

>HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT DAT? I DON'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT DAT.

Attached: 1542734890858.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

do americans really watch this? what's funny about it?

Cringe streamer

Watching him troll overwatch with an American accent is great

Attached: limmy overwatch.png (609x853, 333K)

Aye but at what cost? But at what cost, you know? What cost. But at what cost? I heard the fucking ships there. Shipbuildin’, you know? You know, these were men wae a trade. A lot of good boys lost their fuckin’ livelihoods down here. Fuckin’ Thatcher. Fuckin’ Thatcher. Ah yeah you’ve got that Science Centre noo, what about the science of building fuckin’ ships and putting good fuckin’ boys in fuckin’ work? That was the science in my day, science was weldin’ fuckin’ ships thigether and sendin’ them oot tae sea. Fuckin’ Thatcher.

Attached: limster.png (592x593, 635K)

my Uber is here guys

this pussy banned the word "bitch" from his chat because it's hate speech

did you get in trouble in the chat? don't worry the legion will be sent to deal with the matter.

no of course not, I'm not a sexist. I saw him shame someone else for it so I turned off the stream because I realized he's cringe and bluepilled.

HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT DAT? I DON'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT DAT.

too bad, I used to think he was funny

sexism is bad, ok?

>stand up career tanks
>somehow get a tv show
>some of his bits are made into unfunny memes (hurr kill le jester)
>it still tanks really badly
>now resorts to e-begging on twitch

Honestly it's kind of impressive, a lesser man would have ended it before it got this bad.

She turned the weens against us

sexism is bad, banning free speech is worse

look just get over it okay, he is funny and if you can't enjoy him because you're so, yes, triggered by him not having the same culture as you - then it's just you who loses. Enjoy one laugh a year from sam hyde.
limmy is a lefty but you don't need to feel so threatened by that

on twitch you need to be harsh with your chat so it doesn't fill up with complete fucking retards that chase away the normal viewers so if you see a trend of people taking a joke too far you need to cut it out quickly

>Enjoy one laugh a year from sam hyde.
Sam cited Limmy as one of the comedians he was a big fan of. Still doesn't mean Limmy isn't a social conformist banning mildly offensive words to gain brownie points with an apathetic weenie audience.

No but he singled the guy out and shamed him for using a word that isn't remotely even offensive.

>free speech on a private platform
americans

>to gain brownie points with an apathetic weenie audience
it's not that at all. it's because he just doesn't like it as a matter of taste. It's like, he's got a gf and she's in the next room and what someone could do is say haha bitches amirite and then go out there with her and be cosy with her and be nothing like he is with his 'club'. i think it's better that he's the same in both situations. even though i personally don't want to get tamed like that, i don't know how i'm going to reconcile that shit

all streamers are cringe streamers. theres only like 1% of people on twitch that are actually good at games, most of them have small view counts. the rest of twitch is just people waiting for the streamer to sperg out about something.

Twitch is banhappy and he doesn’t want to lose his channel.

Nobody:

Limmy:
>I'm the best storyteller on Twitch

Attached: ffno.gif (500x280, 496K)

Imagine defending a z-list e celeb, just imagine it

Attached: 1560667640992.jpg (307x356, 33K)

Can't believe Iain Lee stole Limmy's joints

He won a BAFTA for his TV show

will we ever see another Homemade Show? will he make another TV show in general or is it just Twitch from here on out?

Limmy banned me for using a frog emote in his chat.

i know it's twitch and i shouldn't be shocked but I honestly thought Limmy's fans would be a cut above the usual chat you see on there. it's just people pretending to type with a Scottish accent trying to make limmy laugh with shite patter.

The guy's making around £10,000 a month playing video games, chatting and telling stories. He's also doing this to a group of sycophants who won't criticise him. He's living the dream. No need to do anymore TV work.

He's one of those retards who thinks "frog mean nazi"

hate speech is not free speech

Pepe is apart of twitch culture, lots of streamers use it.

I had no idea that thought that, I even checked to see if he had rules on his channel about it, nope. How was I suppose to know?

you wouldn't know because it's not a rule it was that way for like a week just a joke he had "nae frogs in the chat"

he really seems to draw out the over-sensitive, uppity, loser righties who like to catastrophize everything whenever i see him mentioned here

>How was I suppose to know?
You weren't. That's just the way these types like to keep it too. If it was an outright rule then people would be respectful and follow it, if he hides his personal rules then he will actually get violators and gets to be a big sanctimonious hero and make a song and dance of it. This behavior is nothing new and nothing special, it's just the way anti-free-speech people are. Constant moving hidden goalposts. It's a sport.

And he was listening to 50 cents all the way

jfc the lengths you idiots will extrapolate a simple twitch time-out to is exhausting, get help

Attached: Capture.png (318x224, 6K)

Limmy isn't funny, i am glad he found the lowest I.Q's to pander to on twitch.

Wow he does things I do but even less funny but somehow it's only funny when he does it!

He's autistic, give him a break.

what's your point? if it's permanent and you're upset just message some of the mods to get it sorted out

How dare I use this emote.

Attached: Capture.png (34x35, 2K)

how dare i expect you to deal with something so trivial like a level-headed person

I'm not messaging any mod. I done nothing wrong.

Lot of heavy-set white guys in this thread.

fuck limmy, hes nae gettin a dono fae me again.

>muh freeze peach
get over yourself

Probably a good chunk of the brain dead Vinny Vinesauce crowd. They couldn't even handle a simple game like Phucker in the Gulag.