Is he our generation's Adam Sandler?

Is he our generation's Adam Sandler?

Attached: 14621794-7126201-Tatted_out_Pete_Davidson_25_nearly_bared_it_all_on_Thursday_when-m-12_1560209320391 (634x1016, 197K)

>BSD
Boycott Sanctions & Divestment?

I've never met him but i hope he drops dead of an OD. the reaction to it would be funnier than anything hes ever done

Who is this literal nobody?

>literally wearing his mental illness on his sleeve

>coon
what's that supposed to mean?

What propels people to get these stupid tattoos?

>This guy is fucking Kate Beckinsale
Not fair

Are those real tattoos?

>"just give me the mindless doodle by a 6yo look famalam"

its goon

I want to suck his nipples

Attached: 748fbe2c7f87e810_fpi_large.jpg (440x440, 17K)

the better question is absence of what?

probably because he's not a raging faggot like you

Post Lily.

Tattoos were a mistake.

>Star of David tattoo

>that ruth ginsbader with a crown
Holy shit

That rbg one is really something special

I see he's not wearing anything with the word "SUPREME" on it. I'm going to have to deduct points for his lack of class.

His Dad died in 9/11, cut him some slack.

why do Zoomers think that having tattoos is a sufficient replacement for having a personality?

>Hammer and sickle tattoo.

Attached: 1354621398003.jpg (333x333, 17K)

All the liberal kike manchild trash completely invalidates the basedness of that sopranos bada bing! piece. Damn shame, you don't see that reference often irl

he has a hillary clinton tattoo. his dad is lucky he didn't have to see what his son became.

>PacMan chasing the snapchat ghost inside a cage that looks like a robber mask
wut

tattoos are degenerate puke

People telling them not to, pretty simple.

I can't think of one funny thing he's ever done.

So, no.

>hey you might want to think about it for a week or two just to make sure it's what you really want
normal people

>what? think about it? Fuck you, I'll get a tat, hell, I'll get 3, I don't care if I can't afford diapers I absolutely NEED to prove to user that I am a badass
tattoo people

are you retarded or something?

Post sleeve you incontinent faggot.

why should i?

Isn't this the guy with a Hillary tattoo?

Right next to Yea Forums tattoo.

>just fuck up my shit

>tattooed people
goes about life happily
>non tattooed incel
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>t.

Attached: 225796191_20a4766735_b.jpg (1023x682, 132K)

that fucking rbg tattoo

jesus christ these hollywood puppets are pathetic

Kek until they pay $3000 to burn it off

Don't want to seem edgy but every time I see someone with tattoos like that I assume they're retarded a lo and behold they are indeed fucking retarded.

I like this one. One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way. And this guy is saying “What a ya want from me?”.

Attached: 996F562D-D65D-4224-9912-4C64A63F0A2F.jpg (750x518, 76K)

>this thing I see other people saying on Yea Forums verbatim must be true because they said it so I'm going to say it
talk about not having a personality

>no tats
I feel bad for you
>has tats
I don't think about you at all

he looks like a meme pic some boomer would spam on facebook

Is Supreme still cool?

is that fucking Pavlov?

Not for like 6 years or so

You uncultured swine

the opposite of reality, I would bet that there is a tattoo junkie in this thread that is now considering getting another one because of all the hate for them

The Torah forbids tattoos and tattooed people are forbidden from most Jewish cemeteries. What a dipshit.

that isn't the opposite or even much different from the situation i suggested but ok. why non tattooed people reee so hard is totally beyond me. don't hire tattooed people or whatever I don't care but why even bring it up? people will do and say anything to make themselves feel superior to others. You'll have full blown 25 year old hermit incels ITT telling people with tats they're losers because they got some fucking tats, it's hilarious.

its almost like religion is just an identity now not really about faith or beliefs

no fuck him

Does he go to the tattoo parlor after every fucking movie?

they're not losers. they're just degenerates

Based on what? Why do you need to feel superior to others based on something so arbitrary?

People with tats are losers though. Even if it's for a deceased relative. It's like wearing a shirt that says MY DAD DIED OF CANCER IN '95 TALK TO ME

Why even get tattoos if people saying they don't like tattoos bothers you so much?

You have no real reasoning either you just want to feel superior. Fix yourself first Jesus. The number of tattooed people who could buy and sell you, who sleep with women you couldn't talk to. It's a really bizarre cope from you my man.

because tattoos are a symbol of social and moral decay

Literally who?

Daddy didn't love someone.

>be me, NEET
>have the foresight years ago to seek out and pay a talented artist for beautiful sleeve tats
>no meme shit, no childrens names etc
>summertime.mp3, livin' is easy
>girls constantly coming up to me
>"omg user I love your tattoos! What are you doing later?" "Going to the beach with you." ":)"
I know there are a lot of retards out there with meme tattoos but don't underestimate the power of well done work

Attached: uj0w2rj8ninx.png (496x368, 422K)

I've never had a negative interaction that I know of IRL because of my tats compared to dozens of positive ones from people of all walks of life. They have hindered my life in no obviously measurable ways. I only see it on Yea Forums and I'm curious why you people care. As I said, I don't think about this day to day, but you all apparently do. Explain your mental deficiency for my bewildered amusement.

I'm a legit 9/10. Any women who wants to talk to arm sleeve guy over me can have him lol. It just another sign of the eternal roastie.

The RBG one is he also has a Hillary one somewhere too

Attached: screen-shot-2018-11-23-at-1-05-06-pm-1542996318[1].png (1302x762, 387K)

>NEET and girls in the same story

Attached: 4E172A4A-4228-4789-8CC6-6951B45192F8.png (645x773, 11K)

Working class retards and trust fund kids posing as working class retards get tattoos. I’m a lawyer and not a single person in my office (or social class) has tattoos. They’re a sign of low class. Sorry you’re poor.

>leave the rich jew along, his dad died 20 years ago
I think he's recovered enough to take a bit of criticism by now.

I've lived life user, I'm just taking it easy this summer and collecting the NEETbux I deserve. I'm not a lazy fuck though, I still go out, work on projects and exercise

Don't kill yourself.

Tattoos are the easiest way to feel unique, in most cases they are just conversation starters for boring people.

>Let me just make assumptions about your life user
Yeah doesn't really have any sting when none of it rings true. Like I thought though, it's a need to feel superior, sounds exhausting.

oy vey

There's nothing edgy in that

Looks like people drew on him after he passed out at a party.

>source: my ass
Notice you never see people with tattoos talk this way in reverse. Your need to make assumptions about strangers motivations something so inconsequential is baffling.

>just another sign of the eternal roastie

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Talking about reeing

who is this fag?

Butthole eyes

>easiest way to feel unique
It's actually quite painful, expensive and time consuming

>goes about life happily
He's chronically depressed. He was recently contemplating suicide.

Way easier than any other way

Really? Easier than just buying clothes or adopting edgy opinions from a Polynesian spearfishing enthusiasts forum?

Tattoos are for douchebags and sissies trying to seem tough

>our

Not to mention getting tattoos which are of high quality, well designed and placed on a person who already looked/was cool are all important.

>I don't have tattoos so I am tough
LMAO

>I have tattoos so I'm tough

>Implying implications never implied

How is not liking tattoos an edgy opinion? Give me one good reason to pay money to have picture on your skin

>that Ginsberg tattoo
Pathetic faggot

even with the whole atrocious tattoo and horrific large mouth, I still would

Yes absolutely. It frustrates me how many people don't put any thought into what goes on their body other than "oh this Pinterest pic is cool" I was visiting my artist at the shop a few weeks ago and there was a young guy there that wanted a meme pocket watch tattoo, the girl who works there was like "Is there a specific time you want the hands to point to? It really should have a time that means something to you." and the dude just goes "Oh I don't care. Like maybe 3 o'clock?"

>How is not liking tattoos an edgy opinion?
I never said it was, it doesn't bother me when anons REEEE about tattoos. If it's shit work like Pete Davidson's I'll REEE about it too because it makes the culture look like shit.
>Give me one good reason to pay money to have picture on your skin
Girls

I'm a complete retarded ugly bastard and have always got girls with my own personality

whats your excuse?

>I’m a legit 9/10.
>implying

Nobody cares what a homosexual would fuck. Its like asking a dog what shit he would eat

Oh no, I've turned into a boomer. AH! I guess I had better go buy a sugar-free monster.

I'm not ugly and I'm into pretty girls - having nice work gives them an excuse to come and talk to me

They're never gonna let him into China now.

Attached: 752.jpg (700x420, 39K)

Take it easy Pete

>Fill your body with tattoos
>99% are shitty and horribly done
This nigger has money, why can't he get a normal tattoo artist to do his ink

>be me
fuck off, faggot

is there such a thing as too many bad tatoos?