Why did /ourguy/ do it?

why did /ourguy/ do it?

Attached: PRI_70228624.jpg (644x615, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVPLJeQAfew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IM TIRED OF READING ABOUT THIS FAGGOT. I DON'T FUCKING CARE

wouldn't be be vp or v guy

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Who

He though he wasn't a bitch nigga but in actuality he was the bitch nigga all along.

His body was like 40% rancid fecal matter, if he didn't kill himself he would have just died in agony instead

>40% rancid fecal matter
So he was black, what's new?

bing bing wahoo

He was coming onto 30 and he realized he had wasted his life being useless fucking gaming loser, it's literally the only reason

Can't wait for the inevitable zoomer mass suicide to follow his example

because of (((them)))

Attached: 1561490587764.jpg (988x1570, 568K)

>An autopsy after Desmond Amofah's death revealed a colon that was 5-6 inches in diameter and 8-9 feet long. A normal colon is only 2-3 inches in diameter and 4-5 feet long. The autopsy also revealed stool that had been in the colon for 4-5 months and would have certainly presented a tremendous toxic load on the Internet personality’s physiology.

>This same autopsy performed after Amofah’s death purportedly revealed that the YouTube content creator’s colon weighed 42 pounds at the time of his death. 37 pounds of this was dried fecal matter and only 5 pounds was living tissue.

>Allegedly, this extreme constipation was a result of his drug usage, particularly opioids.

> A former close friend of Amofah’s has claimed that he possessed very little control over his bowels, and that he would often accidentally defecate himself around her.
Oh no no no no

I keep seeing this shit on here but there's no sauce.

>it’s another eceleb faggotry thread episode

No shit sherlock, it's made up. The person who wrote that pasta fucked up on the details. You can't be fully constipated up to the intestines and also have accidentally poop all the time. You wouldn't be able to shit at all. In fact a fecal impaction like that would kill you.

Pasta

This desu. Literally fucking WHO?

Welcome to Yea Forums my new friend.

No Yea Forums hates /incel/ nigger

i blame aidsmoby

Considering what he carried on his backpack, I think he was planning on actually doing it, just on disappearing.
He probably killed himself by accident.

YouTube murdered this dude. They demonetized him for being a proud black man.

They should be prosecuted for hate crimes.

Attached: etika.jpg (264x264, 10K)

Never heard of him except when he died.

SUICIDE IS BADASS

Attached: cover4.jpg (800x450, 88K)

Depends on how you do it.

Attached: 1560880649409.png (660x1265, 871K)

What if she was stabbed then thrown out the window?

I hated this nigger so much, do happy he's dead. Fuck streaming and fuck reaction videos.

Attached: 1561481661379m.jpg (1024x563, 80K)

I don't know who this is but I'm glad he's dead because I hate niggers

Was he incel

literally fucking who

He realise that wakanda is not real :(

Fuck streamers and fuck reaction videos. They ruined gaming.

Attached: 1561481243331.jpg (955x629, 155K)

Who cares about some overreacting kid-pandering annoying homo. OP this site is 18 plus

Attached: 7A4CD7AF-F463-47CE-910F-2BA7CD0AB8CF.jpg (634x411, 31K)

Also, fuck jannies.

Attached: 1561485856145.jpg (1024x578, 73K)

Mental illness due to rough childhood with his brother's death and all.

The guy had everything : good looks, tons of cash by just reacting to shit, a condo in Brooklyn... And he still wasn't happy

He probably had a shitty traumatic childhood

Shut up Boogie.

what was he carrying ?

Nice.

He had a backpack with spare clothes, his Nintendo Switch, a cell phone and a charger.
That's not something you take when you are going to kill yourself.

Nobody ever taught smashfags how to bathe. He just crossed his fingers and leapt into the nearest body of water.

okay columbo, tell me what the obligatory packing list for the suicidal person's backpack is.

Do you schizos have to make everything a conspiracy

Why would you carry anything at all if you plan to kill yourself by jumping from a bridge?
Considering this faggot's history, he probably didn't plan to kill himself, just pretend he did it and then just disappear or something, but the idiot fucked it up and killed himself accidentally.

Fucking Russians, man

Attached: brutal.png (1118x613, 79K)

I should have stopped him.

Either this or he was being paid to promote the new Mario Maker by jumping off a bridge and the viral marketing didn't go as Nintended.

THE STACY SUICIDE

i wonder how the bf was like

That's Russia, so probably very average looking.

They got our nigga

Russians literally had dude cosplaying Columbine half a year ago.
And he was alone
And he had a bigger kill count and his bombs actually go off.
Student has surpassed the Teachers

>the stacey slav
>the virgin burgerclap

Attached: etika suicide footage.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Something is fishy about this whole story. The Manhattan bridge is not that high

Why do zoomers make these people "famous"?
Who the fuck are these people? Who the fuck is xxxtinactin? I don't fucking understand. I hope everyone who flosses fucking dies.

Why is this nigger no one has ever heard of being posted constantly? Maybe he should of had a house party

Attached: rs-14150-20140120-1800-1390411246.jpg (1800x1270, 479K)

no fucking way that is real, and if it is I have no problem with it please mr. deepstate

>321ft
>not that high

Don't even go back to Yea Forums, go back the fucking youtube comments section.

Nah man, he was showing signs of bipolar disorder.

Fuck, I thought it was 90' not meters

Always feels bad hearing stories like this even when I don't know the stuff from the person. Personally deal with anxiety everyday.

do blacks wish they had real hair? that looks ridiculous and uncomfortable

Just watch his last video you lazy sack of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVPLJeQAfew

It got removed from his channel because YT has a policy about not saying you're going to commit suicide or self-harm, which is inherently stupid because I'm sure there are a million videos where people joke about doing it. He doesn't actually do either though. YT removed this dude's last testament because there is a wider policy in our society to ignore mental illness and those who actually go through with the easy way out. There are people who try to bring more awareness to it, sure. But there are also people who keep suicide out of the news. If the actual statistics were widely reported, those people say that others would get ideas about killing themselves too. I'm sure you aren't stupid enough to believe that. It's because suicide is a byproduct of a failing society, governed by money and training us as sheep. Sometimes those sheep are weighed down by a facet of the system so much that death is the only way out. If suicide was widely reported, people would start questioning things. Questioning what's so deformed about our society that so many people are doing this, and why some other countries are so free from it. There are people whose livelihoods rely on our sustained ignorance to a problem that will never affect them.

it's all a social construct, you bigot!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

I live down the street from you've noticed me, I've never seen you
Wonder what the fuck I do
Listen up, you nosy bitch, listen close
My most recent purchase, old black rope
Gonna learn how to tie it, hang it in my chamber
Perfect reminder occult I'm made of
Come try it out whenever you wanna
Last night, three thirty in the morning, Death on my front porch
Can feel him itching to take me with him, hail Death, fuck you waiting for?
Like a question no one mention, he turns around, hands me his weapon
He slurs, "use at your discretion, it's been a pleasure, Stefan"

Attached: etika.jpg (907x674, 77K)

based and dg pilled

Attached: Capture.jpg (703x580, 59K)

big daddy kane