Anyone else stopped watching all modern tv shows and movies? I can't stand the constant political correctness anymore...

Anyone else stopped watching all modern tv shows and movies? I can't stand the constant political correctness anymore. I have no issue with movies that advocate lgbt or left wing views, I just personally wouldn't watch them. But they have every right to make them and enjoy them if they want to. My issue is that they are forcing this stuff into EVERY movie even when it makes no sense and detracts from it.

Attached: 1558809776207.jpg (512x422, 29K)

it's been this way for decades

I don't think I've followed a single TV series since Breaking Bad and even that I don't think I could rewatch with genuine enthusiasm. I have discovered many good things from the past though.
Political correctness doesn't bother me. I just want good things to watch, not bad things. They should make more good things.

I just see it as junk food for the mind.
I work night shifts and get paid a lot to pretty much just watch movies so why not enjoy brainless comedy #4838750? It kills a few hours and gives me an opportunity to shit talk it here.

My main concern however is our youth.
I can sit back and point and laugh at the obvious propaganda and misleading anti-white comments but our youth is actually paying close attention and buying into it. So at the same time it is kind of a painful and helpless feel.

Attached: best life.jpg (750x744, 110K)

Watch The Young Pope.

When I was a kid I used to watch a cartoon called Alfred J. Kwak. It was about a duck who went on adventures. The series started with his parents meeting and by the end of the first episode his parents and all of his siblings are run over by a truck, leaving him an orphan. The series follows Aflred's life throughout his childhood, adolescence and adulthood. One of the kids from his class, Dolf, becomes literally Hitler and takes over the country for a while. Even after Dolf was ousted he later runs for president and almost wins by popular vote because people wanted their dictator back.
Alfred on the other hand falls in love with a black duck from the series' version of South Africa. They had an actual apartheid going on and the word nigger was used.
I would like to say I wish they still made cartoons like this but to be honest they never made cartoons like this. Alfred J. Kwak was one of a kind.
But why?

Attached: Dolf.jpg (1440x1080, 74K)

The Last Jedi was the last movie I saw in theaters. Everything is SJW horseshit and remakes of things nobody asked to be remade. I'm about an inch away from canceling Netflix too. I could rent DVD's from the library for free and have enough entertainment to last me the rest of time.

Because it's good.

Why should I believe you? I need more than homolust for Jude Law.

The first 2 episodes are a bit clunky, as it goes along it gets better. It's genuinely great. Funny and also dramatic, it's also very balanced in regards to Christianity. You should believe me becase i watch a lot of stuff and this one stands out as being good.

my nigga. I used to love Alfred as a kid and I'm currently showing it to my gf. best cartoon ever made.

We will see.
>watching cartoons with girls
What an odd life you lead. Also do you have any idea what this thing from the intro is? It never appeared in any of the episodes as far as I recall.

Attached: What the hell is this thing.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Cartoons aside, remember Twin Peaks? A comfy little show filled with hammy but expressive acting and an intriguing mystery.
This and the first season of True Detective are great television. But is there anything coming out on this level now? No.

Attached: Twin Peaks.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

funny you should mention that because my gf is creeped out by that thing and always looks away when it comes up. it never does appear in the show, but it's kind of fitting in a thematic way seeing how alfred's generally wholesome life is occasionally punctured by extremely traumatic experiences out of nowhere. one of the many reasons why it's such a good children's show, because it celebrates the best things about life but doesn't shy away from looking at the worst.

No it hasnt, not like it is now. Since Hollywood became a thing, theyve been introducing marxist political dogma, but they used to be careful and subtle. Over time, theyve exponentially grown bolder until we're here... where literally everything needs an agenda or it sticks out and gets called bigoted. It wasnt this bad only 5 to 10 years ago. Its crossed a threshold.

twin peaks is for boomer sluts

>not caring
Sure sign of letting them win.

I rewatch the shows i like. i think end of tv was around end of SG1. i cannot think of a good show since then

Attached: 1551052981370.jpg (1600x1200, 260K)

I kinda did, I am really picky when it comes to modern production, basically stopped watching tv shows

I don't even care about so called political correctness, I just don't watch modern stuff from the west because it's predictable and soulless.

no because im not a mong who gets triggered by inclusion of black people or gay people in actually good shows. Hell there are ton of shows that dont even have this perceived left wing bias in them.

stop being such a triggered fag or widen your tastes beyond the most mainstream shit on netflix

I tried watching it after an user suggested it but the over acting is terrible

What political correctness exactly?

It used to have literal communists in it. Now anyone who thinks they should help others is labelled a commie.

The worst is when they actually take an existing good or decent show, and run it into the ground.
Happy is a good example, S1 was pretty good, S2 is shit and full of muh drumpf jokes and shitty anti-christian propaganda.

>they hurt my feelings. Tv should be my safe space

>half of America is black or trans!
dilate then kys fucking tranny

just watch anime
i believe the last episode of Incel Hero just finished airing

Attached: 356.jpg (991x1748, 375K)

>anti-christian propaganda.

everything is anti-christian propaganda to you lot huh

>What political correctness exactly?
Women, niggers and fags. Don't want to see them, don't want to hear them.

I collected every good show I can remember pre 2004 and cancelled my cable
feelsgoodman

Attached: 1541381641935.jpg (724x540, 118K)

Literally nobody said that. Calm down.

That is not political correctness. That's you being a generic 13 year old edgelord

>>half of America is black or trans!
>dilate then kys fucking tranny

your seething is showing amerimutt, calm yourself and go find a safe space to whinge about.

fucking based

Yeah, same thing with Yea Forums, people come here just to bitch about off topic issues instead of discussing movies, I don't feel like posting anymore.

Beyond a certain age not being racist and misogynist can be a bad thing.

dilate

Don't you get it? The poor guy had to see a black person on tv.

I've mostly stopped because there's older stuff I want to get through.

When a show goes out of its way to prove the pope approves of pedos, every priest is a pedo, never acknowledge the good Christianity has done for people and still does then yeah.
Especially when they never target ((((((them))))) or muslims.

Attached: 4channelposters.jpg (414x279, 68K)

Movie: has one black person
You: OMG THIS IS SO POLITICAL I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE

seek psychiatric help. Most movies have no social commentary whatsoever, you are mentally ill either actively looking for political shit in movies or just making shit up in your head

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)

Have sex. Maybe stop watching Hollywood movies catered to amerimutts. Only they watch this. There's a whole world of movies out there from this decade that does none of this bullshit. Just stop being a bottom of the barrel tasteless movie pleb.

Attached: 7F24EACC-3B32-49CD-9F95-8C67496D035C.jpg (249x249, 13K)

What are some movies?

gonna start revisiting old shows like The Wire and Rome after I finish Handmaidens tale, just finished Good Omens are was a pretty good watch desu.

Everything worth watching was already made.
Everything worth reading was already written.
Prove me wrong.

If anything, globohomo corporations are giving you perfect out to go and do something worthwhile and to realize that you don't need literally anything that they produce and that there is always a better alternative.

most people making/writing movies were raised in the west with Christian values and grew seeing the blatant hypocrisy, ofc they're not going to be too favourable when writing they're tv shows and movies. Muslim raised zoomers and millennials will have their chances to shit on their religion to user.

No need to be such a triggered christcuck

There's no movie about big tiddy goth girls living in a gothic cathedral that's been overrun by vines and moss while deep sea fish swim through the air.
Until this exists art has not reached its truest form.

>black people or gay people in actually good shows
Which afterwards becomes bad shows.

You on the other hand had to witness a show without a black person in it. How did you ever make it before comrades fixed it for you?

i hate this argument. It's similar to "we've always done things this way.", well maybe you don't know what you're doing to improve it.

>art
Sounds like capeshit schlock.

It's probably even worse in video games. The PS4 will be my last console, and I've given up on Steam and GOG.

There's still anime, but who knows how long that will last.

Attached: [MTBB] Sirius the Jaeger - 12v2 [FF6C20EA].mkv_snapshot_00.22_[2019.06.22_16.18.15].jpg (1280x720, 50K)

I haven't even bought a PS4. Not enough games worth getting.

Which atheism are you?

1. New Atheism --- Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins are both mentioned, though Gray could have mentioned Daniel Dennett as well. These types of atheists are just trotting out the old post enlightenment arguments that religion is "obsolete" in this world. Gray claims that these atheists simply do not understand what religion is, and that it is about meaning and not about truth.

2. Secular Humanism--- Gray argues that secular humanism is just monotheistic religion, specifically Christianity, refashioned. This is sure to be the most controversial one, but Gray points out that secular humanists never address the problem of nihilism and morality that Nietzsche proposed in his philosophy.

3. Science worship--- This could be more accurately defined as pseudoscience worship. Gray charts the relationship between rationalists and racist pseudoscience. This is one of my big quibbles with the book, that Gray doesn't also mention sexism. Racist pseudoscience is still there in atheist movements, but sexism is the new "cool" atheist bigotry, with outright anti-feminism being the norm of supposedly scientific skeptics.

4. Political religions--- Gray talks about Jacobins, Leninist and Nazis. This one I think is a little shaky. The first, and last category aren't even atheists in the sense most people mean. I do agree that these three groups threat politics like a religion, and that it is definitely worth talking about Lenin and Stalin when mentioning atheists.

No, what he meant is that you were okay with it, but then your personal treshold got crossed and you started seething?
Remember that song from Lion King - AaaaaaaTsubanyiaaa or whatever? Find a translation, find interview with Zimmer - it is literally whining about muh Apartheid and muh open borders.

seethe more retards

plenty of show and movies dont have blacks/gays or ethnics in general in them. If they're well written shows I watch and enjoy them regardless.

why are you so mad that other people have more chances to share their stories now

Attached: itsalljustmindgames.png (1056x869, 39K)

5. God haters --- The Marquis De Sade is the template for this type of atheist. Gray claims that they define themselves in opposition to religion, in particular Christianity, to the point that they are practically Christian. In the case of De Sade, Gray argues that he contradicted himself by saying religion, a seemingly natural human phenomenon, was contrary to nature. This type of atheist is very rare in society, at least in terms of public figures. It is so rare that Gray has to use examples from fiction, particularly Dostoyevsky to make his points. However, I would say that the "New Atheist" Christopher Hitchens was actually this type of atheist.

6. Religion "loving" atheists --- Religion loving might be a bit strong for this type of atheist, but I would say this is the category that I fit into. I consider religion to be a natural part of the human experience, and while there are types of religious beliefs I find abhorrent, and I am critical of religious institutions and movements, there are plenty of religious people I respect, think of as allies, and understand the basis of their need for their religious faith.

7. Atheist Mystics --- This is a shaky one too. Gray includes Schopenhauer and Spinoza. Spinoza was an atheist by traditional standards, but some would argue his pantheism makes him not really an atheist.

The second I saw them on that pride parade I knew that I would have to be mentally ill to pay them for digital content now that they stuffed their offices full of hate speech kommisars.

Don't have any logical capacity. Can't greentext. Are you parents proud of you?

>people have more chances to share their stories now
Why do you believe they have anything interesting to say just because they shove their dicks into asshole instead of vagina and because they have different hue?

Face it faggot, there is nothing interesting to say outside of western centered lore and European history, not to mention that majority world is full of TV shows and movies not revolving round it, just turn on Indian or Arabic TV you representative retard.

>I work night shifts and get paid a lot to pretty much just watch movies so why not enjoy brainless comedy #4838750?

Sounds comfy

you sound like someone that only consumes mainstream American media you absolute mong.

I already stated earlier in thread that if you're getting triggered by faggots go watch some other shit but ofc you won't you'll just keep seething about seeing faggots and ethnics on muh tv.

keep whining some more retard, no one cares. there are ton of good shows coming out now and being enjoyed non autists

I have about 25, and about 10 I still intend to buy, but nothing past 2018. Everything past that is censored by Basedny HQ.

If you seriously think there is not one good show worth watching you literally must have no looked at all

Literally Better Call Saul. It's quality is peak BB from the first episode.

I watched one season and it wasn't good.

are you from america? lol