Any movies about getting over the obstacles set by nature?

Any movies about getting over the obstacles set by nature?

Attached: 8239322.jpg (1600x1067, 150K)

Imagine the s*x between them

Le cookies are ready beyatch

Attached: honey pls no.gif (400x346, 2.31M)

What a freak.

Hahaha

>even walks is slowmo

How big is his cock? Asking for a friend.

why are his nipples like that?

It’s like watching a space marine walking among the plebs.

>that weird "i'm tall as fuck and my knees are gonna be totally dead in 10 years" gait
sometimes I feel bad for you tall guys out there
like, you're blessed in so many areas, but your knees and your backs are just fucked from the get go it seems

He should be more worried about the impending heart attack.

imagine not only being a manlet but actually having to live as manlet for more years lmao

yeah I forgot about that
everyone's so damned fat nowadays I guess it kinda evens it out though

cope

>mogged the mountain
Fuckin hell, in awe if the size of the boy

Attached: m36zj4ko0gr11.jpg (1080x1350, 100K)

at the end of the day both of these guys will get laid

but this fucking asian? this fucking chink? embarissing. literally women probably laughed at him during that meeting.

Attached: aw.png (288x534, 222K)

>tfw over 6" and still considered short because NL is full of genetic freaks

High school girls in America average at 5'11 nowadays. The worlds changing rapidly.

No way he's real.
He looks like a fucking space marine what the hell.

Why aren't they using this guy in films?

Doesn't fit in the frame

Due to camera differences , yoi cant set it up to look good both for the other people and the tall guy , this is why most hollywood actors are manlets because they need to be somewhat same size as the women

Jeff pls go

no... they don't

olivier richter, some roiding dutch faggot

Due to growth hormones in meat, however due to healty eating and vegan fads itll be followed by a generation of manlet children

>There's always a smaller manlet

If hes been on HGH he will probably die in his 30s but hes clearly enjoying life while it lasts

The funny thing is, girls are getting way taller, and boys are slowly decreasing in height. While 5'11 was the average for a girl, for a boy it's only 5'9.

Were soon going to an enter an era where the average guy looks like Tom Holland and the average woman is like fucking Gwendoline Christie and Elizabeth Debicki.

Fucking Dutch man, why are they so tall? Even the women were taller than me, but at least they had huge milkers.

>mutt sees pure European for the first time

itt
> brainlets whose only way of getting some is their height
> manlets who are incapable of using their brain to get some

They are the tallest people in the world

There's a part of Serbia and Croatia where the average height is 6'4"

Jewish nepotism

But why? Is cheese really that good for you?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

COPE

COPE

COPE

COPE

COPE

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: bd.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

A lot of inbreeding, there are villages full of mega manlets too

You're competing in a game where people who are born superior to you have far better results. It's a rigged game. What fucking retard would continue to play a rigged game?

The average poster has to delude themselves to cope with this reality. I GET IT. There's no other reason for such denial. This poster then projects that denial onto other people, relying on ridiculous strawmen to argue with.

Your wife will see men more attractive and successful than you every day on television. Who do you think she fantasizes about?
There are men out there who could fuck your girlfriend if they only had contact woth her because they are so naturally superior to you.
There are guys who have women approach them and pursue relationships and sex instead being a little fucking rodent that has to plan out how to meet girls, what to say to them, what to wear to impress them... pathetic.
These guys don't have to worry about their little gym activities or their career or their personality. They have grown up natrually socialized forming a desirable and outgoing personality, with opinions that are generic and attractive, they're taller, with a larger frame than yours, with a bigger dick, who smell better, who may have been born into money and they are far more physically attractive than you.

You're just a worthless cockroach picking up the scraps, the undesirable women who will settle for you despite being drawn so strongly to these superior men.

And your response to this will only be a coping mechanism. You convince yourself that none of this matters because if you keep working hard then you can get a girl who finds you to be her ideal and her to be your ideal... right?

hypergamy

>off-duty imperial fist astrates takes a walk around holy terra