Has anyone else read Fables? It almost became a show a few years ago but was replaced by Grimm and Once upon a time

Has anyone else read Fables? It almost became a show a few years ago but was replaced by Grimm and Once upon a time.

Attached: 4D1589BC-13FE-47B4-8717-131960A509F9.png (250x375, 211K)

Fables was a way better story up til they finished the war. Stopped reading after cause the next "big bad" didn't seem that exciting. Still wish they could have had this instead of Grimm or once upon a time

I think I stopped when Mr evil(?) was defeated

It's alright but it keep picking up and dropping plot threads. I stopped when they killed one of Bigby's kids with some prophecy bullshit. His death was so unnatural that they had to isolate him and one sibling from the main cast just to kill him. I think it was at that point that I thought I had met the hole the run can never recover from.

Fables was really good, would have been kino if done correctly. It wouldn't have been done correctly though.

>fairy tales but in a modern urban setting!
S.
O.
Y.

I read most of it but I can't remember much

Play "The Wolf Among Us". Just the First episode.
They changed the story afterwards because TELLTALE are a bunch of faggots
Also [Glass him]

Attached: untitled.jpg (720x1080, 124K)

Changed how?

large number of players guessed correctly whom the murderer was so they changed the story.

Source?

I read it until the ultimate climax. I have no clue why they continued it after the big war. It doesn't get interesting after that.

Made the usual mistake of not stopping on a high note. The story should have ended after the initial ark was over instead of coming up with a new big baddie of the week.

I like Grimm

I don't think there's ever been official confirmation on what the original plot was or why they changed it. I think the only confirmed things was that if you search through the files, there was supposed to be bigger roles for Cinderella, Boy Who Cried Wolf (who was the cab driver/guy in the hallway), and the female mundy detective Kelsey Brannigan. And based on audio files, at some point Kelsey was supposed to interrogate Bigby about the fact that he has forged identification, and the original preview picture for episode 3 had Kelsey following Bigby back to the Woodlands.

The theories about Boy Who Cried Wolf being the original killer are based around him being at key places at key times in the first episode and his name and appearance tying into some of the episode titles in a similar way that Bigby did (and later Crooked Man when he got introduced). Though nothing concrete outside of speculation.

I enjoyed it, I have the entire set in vertigo deluxe editions.

based and redpilled

Attached: oyvey.jpg (1024x1560, 471K)

I enjoyed the whole thing, thought it was better then Walking Dead Telltale game. I never read the comics though.

I did exactly this.
Storytellers need to know when to stop.

that's because it was better user

Same here. The story should have ended once the initial fallout of the war was resolved. Instead they kept going on and on to the point that none of the characters actions mattered anymore. The only scene that stands out in my mind as being worthwhile from afterward was Mr. North straight up murdering Mr. Dark instead of taking him on in a fair fight.