youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

Attached: weare.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnTtGkBUc6A
youtube.com/watch?v=6giqmaLzS50
youtu.be/UKnyrHBwu10
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget to learn your songs before your first day wagie!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnTtGkBUc6A
youtube.com/watch?v=6giqmaLzS50

Your parents wish I was their son

Why do americans do this? I'm from spain and I've never seen anything like this before

Attached: 1506618524609.jpg (515x600, 27K)

They are not communists like you lot. Americans appreciate what the wealth creators do for them.

looks fun desu. wish my boss was like this, but instead he was a cunt

You're not obligated to sing a stupid song if you don't want to.

what is the purpose of these threads?

america is such a shithole lmao
corporate bootlicking faggots

Attached: 1534128174531.jpg (720x595, 85K)

You wouldn't have any money and millions would be in destitute without captains of industry creating places like WalMart. Now. Sing. The. Song.

Wrong. You eventually get fired if you consistently refuse.

why don't wypipo have rhythm

Land of the bootlickers.

To be fair, Spain is culturally like 10 years in the past compared to the rest of the west.
The left still has to fuck it up for the right to start gaining votes.

I told you not to give our boss the Bohemian Rhapsody blu ray. Not only did he start sucking dicks now this happens.

This is what happens when you replace religions with Disney and when you are so materialistic that even your communists are consumerist whores who always have the latest iPhone despite not being able to afford it.

J

DANCE WAGEY DANCE

Attached: 1547595048770.png (2048x1111, 1.68M)

Why aren't there protections against this? It's autistic if you're forced to do something that's not part of the job. If you're in a restaurant it makes sense, but in a store like this it's just unnecessary. Same with company "events" that you're forced to go to.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: wag.png (817x195, 22K)

Do americans really do this?

honk honk indeed

Thank you Stacie!

>her
Women are megalomaniacs by nature and must be put in their place to prevent this kind of thing from happening.

>It's real
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Americans are mentally ill.

Holy fuck

Never actually seen anyone celebrate this. I wish pride month were like this where nobody actually did anything. Why isn't it pride DAY? I wish there were more shootings at pride parades. A man can dream.

Why are NEET parasites so OBSESSED with this video?

is this what normalfags have to do?

I want a song

Rent free

Attached: americavsworld.jpg (500x562, 229K)

youtu.be/UKnyrHBwu10

>post an American video in America about an American companies American workers
>people point out the embarrassing reality of American culture
>HURR OBSESSED
Based retard

This is infuriating.

Sounds like something Michael Scott would force on dunder mifflin

>japan level of bootlicking with third world tier labour rights

AND THE LAND OF THE BRAVE

LOL

Commie circlejerk

The only thing Americans like more than shooting people and oversized cheeseburgers is degrading themselves.

hacking upvoted!

This has to be some kind of ruse. I spent 9 long exhausting years working for walmart and never saw shit like this once. No songs, no cheers, etc. Our meeting were usually in the back room and it was just a quick thing to hand out sale goals and make sure everyone was on the same page. Very mundane shit.

OOOOH SAAAAAY CAN YOU SEEEE

>If you're in a restaurant it makes sense

Attached: HA.jpg (800x800, 359K)

>56%
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK ALL Y'ALL FAGGOTS AND FOREIGNERS USA #1

>literally everyone is pointing and laughing at the silly zoo animals spreading feces over themselves while making retard noises
>the racially ambiguous enigma replies with “heh you are just jealous ;)”
like clockwork

Attached: DEABC4E8-37BF-4BFC-861E-7ECB0239152D.jpg (492x388, 39K)

Land of the free everyone

Next you're going to tell me no singles policy is a myth.

Never heard of this before and I live in burgerland.

That’s not a thing anyone does.

Abe Lincoln died for this

That's a man who loves his job and is trying to get everyone pumped to increase morale.

I think I might watch this video every morning that it gets posted here

Attached: nine thousand and one ms paint hours.png (958x1310, 336K)

200 IQ take here, in 20 years when automation has really started to kick in and severely alter the workplace, we will look back on this kind of shit fondly, like how we look back at cube farms now.

Cube farms actually had a real respect for personal space and privacy that has been killed by open office, do these "we are a family" type things have an actual respect for being treated like a human being in an age that is about to lose its humanity.

>americucks still seething
lol

All of those flags should be the Israeli flag

Every department at my job has to clap and shout something beginning of shift and after lunch.

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

>america pls help
>okay
>america it's 3 years later, are you gonna help?
>IM HELPING BY GIVING YOU CHEESE AND STUFF
>America, the Soviets have won the war basically by themselves
>What, Land Lease dude! America has won the world war once again! USA! USA! USA!
>By the way Stalin, you can have half of Europe and all of China if you want, okay bye
>WHAT THE FUCK STALIN

If they tell you before you get the job that doing a birthday song and dance is part of your job it's not like they're hiding anything.

Fess up, what's the worst thing you've seen at your local Walmart? Saw a cop with kneeling on a black guy once literally keeping him down, i think he was trying to shoplift

t. St. Louisfag

>Coming out of my cage
>And I've been doing just fine
You've got that right...

Attached: 1523415454743.png (657x527, 35K)

>Saw a cop with kneeling on a black guy once literally keeping him down
this is how you cripple a nigga 4 life. very illegal yet many such cases. SAD

Why is this a problem? Just don't do crimes lol.

Oh my god the 2nd one.

Wagie threads are the sole reason I'm finishing Uni. Thank you.

Since when did jealously and obsession become one in its own?

Since you're a Spaniard, I can understand how employment is an alien concept to you.

>that's considered a "worst thing"
that's normal and it's just the cop doing his job, animals belong outside

>Why do americans do this?
Americans don't, but their wage-slavery overlords do. This is a type of grooming of their employee base that is meant to actively select for a certain type of employee and alienate another. It's a corporate strategy to "take the fight" to organized labor and demoralize/discourage employees that might be problems. ANTIFA is largely unemployed/unemployable but there are still lots of pain-in-the-ass union types out there. Imagine being one of them and coming to work to this every day... You'ld quit and go find another business to shake down because the corporation itself has already monopolized all the energy.

A homeless battle royale in the parking lot. At least 9 or 10 of them duking it out. Also fatties racing in the disability carts for fun smashing things over. Also a 500+lb man for the first time in my life

doing that has proved leathal more than once. seeing a cop maybe murdering someone is kinda fucked

This is why TGWTG is based: youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU

>t-shirt tucked inside jeans
Why do Americans do this?

>A homeless battle royale in the parking lot. At least 9 or 10 of them duking it out. Also fatties racing in the disability carts for fun smashing things over. Also a 500+lb man for the first time in my life
the absolute state of this country

Attached: 1536340825709.jpg (590x550, 34K)

>I'm from spain and I've never seen anything like this before
It was probably taking place during your siesta you lazy fuck

Attached: spain-unemployment-rate[1].jpg (1216x882, 279K)

>Also fatties racing in the disability carts for fun smashing things over
You had me until this. Fatties lack the gumption, moxy, and energy level for this. It's black men who ride in the electric carts because they think it's "the black thing to do". I'll never forget seeing a cuckservative boomer guy offer to reach items for this negro youth and the negroid just looking at him confused.

Attached: Boss_Balloons_(1749047073).jpg (2048x1536, 377K)

we used to laugh at him for this
now we wish we could do the same thing