Am I a sociopath?

I have literally never cried over a movie. I've seen titanic, notebook, marley and me, grave of fireflies, requiem for a dream, etc. None of these made me cry

Attached: 1555489243280.jpg (600x600, 118K)

you are a frog poster so yes
you are unable to comprehend human emotions

No. You're just not a fag

No, you'll probably cry at a movie if it rings true to your own problems. Maybe you don't have any real problems, or you've not seen enough movies

>never cried over a movie
> Am I a sociopath?

Attached: DAJOKAHBEYBY.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Same. I never cried cause of a movie. Idk why people do this.

Attached: 7D685020-5404-4A97-AF9A-FB941DC0BCFB.png (1000x1000, 162K)

It's usually amerimutts. Hollywood fucked them up. They cry over nothing like a dog dying in any film make them shed more tears than the actual death of a human being in real life.

Attached: 1526064712063.png (1000x916, 27K)

Attached: 1540302636186.gif (500x375, 618K)

kek

Ratatouille and Waltz with Bashir

that is all

I fucking love this gif. I wish that we got more janny edits.

My guess is you're a lifelong basement NEET neckbeard who never experienced any of the most basic life experiences so you can't relate with any human interaction or condition whatsoever because you're so detached from it in the first place, so every single film is mere fantasy to you.
that's me also btw

>one is about rats cooking and the other is about rats killing one another

woah maybe you’re onto something

Nah, you're just a moms gonna freak nigga.
But I also never cried, but some movies where dog dies make me sad

Watch the Green mile and Manchester by the sea, you'll cry watching those

how to spot fags 101

> non-American
> human life
that's a kek from me Bob

Attached: 13546654532.png (1000x1151, 271K)

Attached: 1233235464347.png (1000x1000, 255K)

Based Paulie

I don’t sob like a woman, but stuff has made me a little teary before. Definitely getting more susceptible to it as I age. Media never got me even close as a teenager.
What does it even more though is music. Not normie music though, stuff like renditions of Kipling and similar works.

Ever listened to A Crow Looked At Me? Not in that vein of Kipling stuff, but it's the most emotional media I've ever consumed. Folky singer-songwriter stuff written by a guy in the weeks/months after his wife's death.

Autism and sociopathy aren't the same thing.
Also I cried when I watched The Plague Dogs with my dog.

Never heard of it, but I’ll check. I usually get in a mode and will switch between totally different genres. Folksy/old style country stuff, kipling, 50s/60s stuff like Dion, even pirate songs and shanties.

edgy

Maybe we'd have more if they weren't libtard cucks that ban you for opposing the shills instead of banning the shills themselves.