*ruins your movie night*

*ruins your movie night*

Attached: pobrane.jpg (275x183, 4K)

>rather starves than bite me
Am I poison?

My based government sprayed the shit out of them, didn't see a single one so far this year.

Meanwhile, all bees are dying and no one knows why.

bees feed on mosquitoes?

That's 2016 normalfaggot twitter non news, the state of bees is alright today.

Anyone know where I can find a video of a guy letting 100 of them bite his Penis ?

Oh I hate those little motherfuckers like you wouldn't believe

>ruines your sleep

is there actually a good way to repel mosquitoes around your house? it just occurred to me that something must have been invented by now

Mosquito nets on windows is the most practical option.
There are a lot of gimmick light/smelly smoke devices but they are not foolproof.

actually bees sneed on mosquitoes

>tfw skeeter syndrome

It's not alright, they just stopped mysteriously dying. No one knows why it happened or when it'll happen again.

we can only hope it doesn't happen again, fingers crossed it was just a fluke of a few bad years for bees

Colony Collapse Disorder has been happening for centuries. It's only now getting more frequent and more devastating. You'll probably be hearing about it again in the news again before 2030

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

We should have a few glass houses with bee colonies isolated and breed a few more genetic variation into them to keep them save just in case we get another die off. We can't live without bees, so we should make sure they don't die out on us.

In my experience they don’t like to bite 0 blood type people

every time I catch one of these I rip off their wings and put them in a container to make sure they die as slow as possible. I once even managed to poke out the eyes of one under a magnifying glass

They dont even feel it

I don't give a shit, it makes me feel slightly better

>In my experience they don’t like to bite 0 blood type people
I'm O and mosquitoes avoid other people near me to focus directly on me.