Extreme body transformations in Hollywood. I'll start

Extreme body transformations in Hollywood. I'll start.

Also, inb4 Christian Bale.

Attached: 1554697172912.png (1348x614, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thathashtagshow.com/2019/05/02/exclusive-austin-st-john-set-to-return-for-team-up-in-power-rangers-beast-morphers/
geektyrant.com/news/austin-st-john-to-appear-in-power-rangers-beast-morphers-team-up-episode
comicbook.com/powerrangers/2019/05/04/original-red-ranger-may-return-power-rangers-beast-morphers/
vocaroo.com/i/s1A9yWBZA3uF
youtube.com/channel/UCe0TLA0EsQbE-MjuHXevj2A
youtube.com/watch?v=7vfkNnBTUrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fat Mac
It just made no sense.

>Hollywood
lmao instathots do it better

Attached: 1561545713618.jpg (2012x640, 1.09M)

Austin St. John (JASON the ORIGINAL RED RANGER) is returning to POWER RANGERS confirmed!

thathashtagshow.com/2019/05/02/exclusive-austin-st-john-set-to-return-for-team-up-in-power-rangers-beast-morphers/

geektyrant.com/news/austin-st-john-to-appear-in-power-rangers-beast-morphers-team-up-episode

comicbook.com/powerrangers/2019/05/04/original-red-ranger-may-return-power-rangers-beast-morphers/

Attached: eznuBsfk.jpg (600x314, 55K)

It made perfect sense, it was funny

Then he turned /fit/ and gay?

Where's the joke?

Is a body like that really worth it if you can only eat chicken breasts and oatmeal forever?

Austin St. John stars in Always Sunny?

This. I want to get fit more but I like to have a coke and beer rather than water

Breh its steroids. He can eat whatever he wants as long as he takes his trenbolone, anavar, and testosterone

does any of that stuff come in pill form?

Is Mac a real life closeted gay like his character?

He's married to his fugly trans-looking costar so probably yes.

There is Dianabol and Proviron(?), couple pills that would block effects of estrogen (proviron) and boost a pseudo-testosterone. Lot of gear users would say you should be willing to use an injectable though.

im 400+ pounds how tf do i lose weight

Eat clen. Tren hard anavar give up

You can have a coke (there's obviously also diet) and a beer now and then. You get used to the new diet anyway though. All that's needed is willingness to change, really.

>be girl with the kind of face that only looks feminine when you're tubby
>take roids anyway and turn into a pancake titted man with a non-functioning vagina
desab

Cardio if you want to lose weight. Cardio + weightlifting if you want to lose fat and increase muscle mass. Weightlifting if you want to increase muscle mass. Calculate your TDEE and eat at a 1000 calorie deficit. Throw away snacks from your home and give up junk food

Guys I'm a skeleton who finally gained a little bit of mass but because I live in the Mid West all the girls here still say I'm too skinny. What do.

Up your calories.

Bulk

>le varbies can't have children meme
*blocks your myth*

Attached: 930862.jpg (1080x1082, 218K)

if you are not willing to take needles better you never should start roiding

Tried diet coke, tasted terrible. I'm willing to change and do whatever meal plan and workout plan I can get... Long as it includes a can of coke and alcohol one a day... Willing to cut carbs off to compensate

Should work just fine, although that is a weak man's mindset.

I know, but I feel like I'll grow into a mindset after getting used to the lifestyle and I'll stop using things that hurt my body

Stop trying to make Austin St. John a meme. He's never going to be a meme.

Is that not HGH gut?

No, this is an HGH gut.

Attached: 64313623_2242929142454558_276724150175793152_n.jpg (960x720, 88K)

No.

Attached: 813185.jpg (814x814, 51K)

The joke was that you've never watched a series where the characters look worse as the series progresses
also he was always gay, im not sure why you brought that up

Based St. John.

Will her baby also be ripped when he's born because of all the testosterone she's obviously taking?

RED RANGER'S BACK, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Attached: Austin St. John Murdering Thuy Trang.gif (326x244, 445K)

Fat Mac made sense and was funny because he always talked about being a hardbody and looked down on soft bodies despite not being a hard body and never working out more than his glamour muscles. If anything, fit Mac made no sense. He was only a closet fag after he starts banging the tranny. Him being openly gay made no sense to
his character. It was just pandering.

1000kcal deficit will make you skinnyfat or hungry skeleton. Lift and 300-500kcal deficit. Intermittent fasting at 19/5 works well for me.

>tfw skinny fat
>go completely carb free, one meal a day, cardio workout every morning
>lose a pound almost every day
>tfw now just skinny

t-time to bulk guys

Attached: nightmare vision.png (355x355, 64K)

Why does JDF hate him so much?

Attached: 1554022695672.jpg (1000x808, 138K)

That looks disgusting and I'm an actual homosexual

Why is he so ugly now? He used to be so handsome.

Attached: ugly austin.jpg (400x600, 27K)

there is a diet which includes a pop tart at the end of the day but an entire beer or coke includes the same amount of calories as an entire meal, its way too much

You can lose an obscene amount of weight by cutting all liquid sugars from your diet. No pop, no juice, no sugar in your coffee. 99% of what you drink should be water, if you're looking to lose weight.

this is not okay

Rob's objectively the worst actor out of the main 5, so I guess they tried giving him a 'gimmick' to try and make the audience interested in him

Can you retards stop spamming the board with your JDF vs ASJ nonsense. We really do not care about how much money JDF makes compared to ASJ, how many fans want his autograph, or how big JDF's cock is compared to ASJ.

We really don't. Keep your drama in this containment thread. This is why you have this thread.

Sincerely,
The rest of /m/

Getting this thread back on track

Attached: 1498451981934_social-gadot.jpg (600x315, 28K)

I actually prefer the exact opposite

Attached: before and after1.jpg (768x768, 139K)

Attached: before and after2.jpg (768x768, 114K)

He's preparing for his role as DarkSydePhil.

/fit/ Mac makes perfect sense, he just started to cut after bulking for a year

A fellow man with taste I see

Attached: 1.jpg (700x920, 142K)

These T-levels are off the charts

God that's fucking disgusting

Soul | Souless

Being a medic really fucked him up senpai.

Attached: 1554827302041.jpg (750x1057, 179K)

>admitting you have low testosterone
cringe

I think DeVito's normally good but he's the worst on the show since Frank's such a lazily written character.

>HEY LOOK AT ME I'M GROSS AND A PERVERT WOLF COLA LOL

Frank was the harbinger of the shallow caricatures they would all become in the end

Attached: 1537222453587.jpg (660x371, 58K)

That really is the thousand yard stare.

I'm sorry but this is absolutely pathetic. Just drink water you pussy

>Also, inb4 Christian Bale.

Too late senpai.

Attached: OBQFIsn.jpg (1080x810, 68K)

>Wah, why am I so fat, Yea Forums?
>*chugs coke and beer then burps before crying*

Amazing.

Attached: limb.jpg (648x960, 74K)

Attached: farscape_aliens_1.jpg (620x368, 22K)

>stop enjoying things

midge

You're not high test for liking morbidly obese, cellulite ridden sacks of shit
You're just a sick fuck

still has baby arms

Attached: IMG_2928.png (250x240, 86K)

Attached: before and after3.png (1024x492, 604K)

What a fuck...

manlets, when will they learn

Attached: before and after4.jpg (768x768, 170K)

>when the architect works too quickly

Watch my 600lb life fat ass

Captain America serum?

Attached: before and after5.png (540x406, 274K)

Why are white people so mentally deranged

>even a midget can gain height but I can't

Attached: sad_frog.jpg (316x202, 8K)

What is she eating? Pure lard?

Don't see a problem, bud

Attached: before and after6.jpg (1024x327, 78K)

Nobody gives a damn about power rangers.

Attached: poo in sky.jpg (1080x1696, 527K)

>did this shit for a season of fat jokes then went back

absolute mad man

Attached: before and after7.jpg (1018x768, 135K)

Plastic surgery has come a long way, pretty impressive turning that .5 into a 1.5

I don't believe you, but in case it's true, the /fast/ general is your friend

based LegendofTotalWar

Attached: before and after8.jpg (564x561, 59K)

Attached: tay transformation.jpg (1242x1279, 200K)

Kys, you obese piece of shit.

stop eating so much
start exercising more
Is it really that complicated you big fat stupid piece of shit? KYS

Attached: before and after9.jpg (768x768, 92K)

Guys I weigh 12 stone, what do?

Attached: before and after10.png (1024x433, 526K)

>stone
Use proper English, bongoid.
also checked.

She legit was chunky for a while during a tour but she lost it when people started posting pics and articles about it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

Steroids

Attached: redh.jpg (1936x1936, 427K)

Attached: before and after11.png (1024x449, 513K)

Steroids

Remove 4 stones from out of your stomach to weigh 8 stone.

Lol why isn't in the same angle and full view tho?

Cut in half your portions, when you would be less than 350 you can start low key workouts. After 300 you can start lifting weights.

He started banging the trannie in season 2

Animal fats with very little carbs. They're extremely nutritious thus satiating while you can just guzzle carbs endlessly. inb4 people stuck in 1977 tell me calories in calories out. getting that fat isn't natural in the first place so fat burning will reduce your weight eventually to a maintainable level. If you want to starve yourself and still keep the bellyfat go ahead and eat your daily 300g of sugar.

Glucagen refueling is a meme because your blood never has more than 5g of sugar so the rest just invokes an insulin response. Carbs make you fat everybody with eyes can see this.

God damn any moar?

Everything else you posted disgusted me, but his is a legitimate improvement

>varbie
What the fuck is a varbie? Someone enlighten me pls

Enough American bitches already

all she had to do was drop 40 pounds jesus christ wtf

>Cardio
Cardio is for fags and housewives, unless it's high intensity, which at that point is just conditioning.
Shit doesn't work and is a waste of time.
Word of warning; if you exclusively do cardio to lose weight (I.E. walk it off), you'll have so much loose skin you could make a coat out of it.
Just stop eating fucking shit and start doing complexes that'll help build lean muscle, regardless if you can see it or not (because you won't at 400lbs).
Ignore that retard about calorie deficit, that shit's only going to work against you, especially if you only do cardio.
Look into finding an exercise program that will spike your metabolic rate as well as eating the right foods.
I promise you the way to lose weight is not by walking two hours a day and starving yourself. You'll lose weight eventually, maybe even rapidly to start with, but you'll feel worse in the long run and more than likely fall into a trap of eating junk to compensate for lack of intake.
YOU NEED TO EAT, METABOLISM REQUIRES ENERGY AND CAN'T OCCUR PROPERLY WITHOUT PROPER NUTRITION, fuck calorie deficits my dude.
Weight loss is 50% nutrition and 50% psychological, and walking around calculating numbers and fasting is the complete and utter antithesis of nutritional.
I'd wish you luck, but you don't need it. Godspeed, user.

Attached: FD673418-B03A-4BB5-B5CE-9F8888D70E31.jpg (399x399, 15K)

Attached: before and after12.jpg (800x603, 75K)

Why do fat women lose weight then get obsessed with wightlifing?

Attached: 4911DAD7-D559-4B3F-AC77-F05B52D15857.jpg (750x1334, 172K)

Attached: D98iuc4XYAAcmcA.jpg (821x1199, 160K)

Attached: before and after13.jpg (1024x732, 110K)

>Eat 2500 calories a day
>go for a 20 minute walk once a day

in one month youll be down 30-40 pounds. keep increasing the duration of your walks. do as much as you can. you're so big you can literally lose weight doing almost nothing

Attached: happy apu pepe.jpg (550x441, 33K)

>is for fags and housewives
>gives boomer mom tier advice

I want /fit/ to stay.

current year Taylor Swift is fat and old and 30.
This is why Taylor when to play for the other ball team.

Attached: Old Fat & Thirty.webm (640x772, 1.93M)

first try speaking american

Attached: 4t8s4MF.jpg (1200x700, 242K)

probably loose skin

JUST

Attached: tayswiftNOW2.jpg (1108x1028, 351K)

Attached: yps7v8w1de631.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

>Weight loss is 50% nutrition and 50% psychological

you shouldn't give people advice on things you know nothing about

Attached: 1453911746257.png (419x249, 6K)

You tarted? I eat 1500 calories a day and haven't lost any weight in ages

Nigger you're the one talking about counting calories and shit.
Your post may as well redirect to weightwatcher, you ignorant waste of carbon and nogains.

Attached: krs43p4qx8531.jpg (920x768, 116K)

>tootlet
>braphog
>slampig
Pick one, Yea Forums

This man speaks the truth. I cant believe people falling for starving and cardio memes from 90s tv shows. In result they left with a massive loose skin, when you easily can avoid it by loosing weight slowly and doing right exercises without starving yourself.

No

No matter how much testosterone is in your body if you don't use your muscles your body won't build them (your muscles) and babies build new muscles in the belly but never use them (aside from flipping around their lovely uthera pool)

Are you a girl?

Attached: ra18vf5.jpg (650x614, 423K)

i'll take that sturdy stool

This bitch was top tier desu

That guy on the left isn't the same as the 2 on the right you dumb fuck

I honestly dont know what to believe anymore. Apparently, counting calories is wrong now

Anavar Barbie

Attached: 8 weeks on 10mg var transformation.webm (508x640, 894K)

If you have to ask that question then you'll never lose weight

you want to be healthy and look healthy but you can't have a healthy lifestyle?

you can work out all you want but if you drink beer every day your metabolism will go to the shitter, alcohol is just ciggaretes for the liver.

and coke is just a massive explosion of sugar

I must tell you for your own being if you won't stop with this lifestyle you will have
1. diebeties t2 which can result in your leg being chopped off
2. high blood pressure that you might already have. this is the worst thing that can happen, it's worse than Diebeties.
your blood will hurt your veins and then your LDL cholesterols and so will your saturated fats in your blood will start to clog your arteries.

you want to live to the age you will see your childrens? you must change the way you live, the way you sleep, the way you eat.

good luck annon

You're either extremely underweight, a small girl, or lying. It's literally impossible to not lose weight eating 1500 calories unless you're bmi is like 10. Count them again

Q_Q NOOOOOOO

Counting calories is the best way to make sure you don't overeat, as fatties are prone to do

you might eat 1500 but you probably drink 3000, give up the starbucks and coke tubster

>tfw started drinking only water and a morning black coffee, occasional beer with the lads
>had a coke out of the blue after a few months of this
>tasted like pure shit

Obese people disgust me on a visceral level. Everything about them makes me nauseous.

Left is better even with the more flattering angle on the right.

>I want to be fit
>I also want to drink shit that makes being fit harder

You can pull it off but you'll be gimping yourself since soda and alcohol are really useless for nutrition. I guarantee you if you stop drinking soda for a couple weeks you will never have any desire to drink it again and it will taste like sugary medicine. Alcohol is harder to cave, but a beer isn't gonna make it that much harder

You change after you hold dead children while their parents scream in horror.

you're half stupid half right

vocaroo.com/i/s1A9yWBZA3uF

Attached: 234624352432.jpg (620x400, 32K)

guy on the left looks like he is 5'1

It's not wrong, it's just not as important as what's in the calories.
Are you going to eat 1,500 calories of sugar, or 1,500 calories of fiber and protein? Are you going to eat processed foods spiked with added sugars, or eat raw ingredients?
You shouldn't be hungry, that's the point. People's bodies are completely different, and trying to quantify the chemistry as a universal is ridiculous. What happens if you eat your 1,500 calories and it's predominantly healthy stuff, but you trained really fucking hard and you're still hungry? What're you gonna do, wait until the morning and starve your body of what it needs to function during sleep?
What sort of ludicrous mindset does somebody have to be in to think that's healthy, or even helpful?
Like I said, half the battle is psychological. You didn't get to 400lbs+ by eating for fuel, you ate for comfort and pleasure more than like.
Same reason I was @252lbs. I didn't eat a lot of calories, roughly 1,700 in an average day (more on weekends), but it was entirely comprised of garbage. I was floating between 240 and 255 for six years because I consistently ate the same crap day after day, snacked on garbage when I was bored, and downed half a 12pack of soda in a day. Food was a release, essentially, and it has to not be that anymore. You're eating for fuel, and you have to mind what you're eating moreso than how much, otherwise your body can't function at any time of the day.
>(cont.)

Once they actually figure out how to lose weight for real and the weight comes off, they get body dismorphia just like men and become obsessed with seeing the change in their body. They either channel this into more extreme weight loss or get into fitness.

you need to eat more because metabolism you silly boy

Lel
Try drinking a sweetened tea or lemonade from the store fridge. I literally cannot consume that amount of sugar, after a few sips I feel sick - I'd be puking halfway through the bottle if I had drank it. And some people chug them all day. The American diet is truly something else.

Your body is the best way to not overeat.
If you're not hungry, don't eat.
That's why I said it's a psychological battle. I went deeper into the concept here

Roids
I liked her better before

lol

>I want to be fit without the sacrifices & work it takes to get fit
This is why you are and always will be a fat-ass.

Attached: actor gym.jpg (1200x788, 157K)

>No matter how much testosterone is in your body if you don't use your muscles your body won't build them (your muscles)

This is why I was a wimpy kid with no structure, I just played vidya all day instead of sports and ended up developing like shit

This is why women need to start pumping kids out at 20. It keeps them too busy to do stupid shit like this.

is there any hope if u look like these guys?

Attached: Fit incels.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

I'm not fat... I'm skinny sadly, but I get what you are saying but if I can't enjoy some semblance of what I enjoy then what's the point? I'm just getting /fit/ to get girls? I've already been with girls as a skinny fat

>literally turning into a ma'am
shame she actually woulda looked decent if she only dropped 30-40lbs

Attached: muscle girl2.jpg (1004x1666, 251K)

White women look good fat.
Asians only look good skinny.

If even incels are getting /fit/ now, what does that say about you?

>that guy on the bottom left

jesus

kill your fucking self loser

jesus christ

Attached: IMG_3789.jpg (671x708, 117K)

this process is slow and painful as fuck, not mentioning expensive

I wish a studio would pay for ASJ's workouts.

I have a better body and I eat whatever the fuck I want.
I only eat twice a day though. And the first thing you gotta do when you wake up is to go to the gym without any food to reach dat dere starvation mode.

>this thread

Attached: 1552843711538.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

And all of this is absolutely not to tell you to force-feed yourself stuff you hate just for the sake of health and gains.
You have to find the foods you like. Don't eat fish just because it's healthy and has omega 3s if you absolutely have no taste for it, and for fucks sake don't eat fried fish if you do.
Find the balance of foods you love that you can eat for the rest of your life and enjoy, supplement where you absolutely have to and nowhere else.

>here's a guy with a VAG enjoy

girls need fat to look good for some smack and tap

I like me some 19% body fat girl (this is pretty lean for girls)

>White women look good fat.
No woman looks good fat, amerimutt

>eating once a day
>doesn't understand why he's getting thinner

It's up to you to decide but just know that Coke will literally taste like shit after giving it up for the 6 weeks it'll take to get fit and drinking nothing but water. I encourage you to try it just to find out.

>HEY LOOK AT ME I'M GROSS AND A PERVERT WOLF COLA LOL
Literally all of this is from the last couple seasons. His introduction is as a rich businessman who hates his gold digging wife and kids.

Me on the right

Learn how to cook, dumbass.

Manlets can always cope by focusing their efforts into hobbies or the sciences or other industries instead of women. But a womanlet? There is nothing more pitiful and she might as well be a different species.

>What is pork
>What are vegetables
>What are eggs
>What is milk
>What is chocolate
>What is eating whatever the fuck you want if you go out to eat with people because one meal isn't a threat to your discipline or body chemistry
Being ignorant is the most unhealthy attribute of all

im 6'2 and 120 LB, how do i transform into christian bale

Eat big and lift big.

One of my friends is taking anavar as a man. Is he fucked?

see Sound advice.

Do you have a link with a six week plan? Will try your challenge friend

>Lift weights six days a week

Your suppose to lift weights a few days out of the week since resting builds more muscle. Unless he's not referring to curlups.

Nah, in recent seasons Frank is objectively the worst. I don't think it's Devito's fault but he's just gotten old. He seems to spend more time being in the scenes off to the side just standing or sitting around as opposed to actually being a main part of the story. Fat Mac was one of my favorite seasons with many really funny episodes. It however suffers the same as the newest season in that it's finale is absolutely awful. I find it odd that both seasons based around Macs body type have both ended in boring finales that themselves both ended in musical numbers.

2 workouts per muscle a week is 6 days a week if you have a 3 part workout routine

>Your body is the best way to not overeat. If you're not hungry, don't eat.

This isn't how your body works though, if you're used to stuffing yourself with 4k calories a day your regular appetite will make you overeat, and the opposite goes for someone who is severely underweight, they just don't get hungry

Attached: wild roastie 2.webm (460x460, 420K)

The six week plan = don't drink coke for six weeks.
I only drink soda once every few months (when I go out to a restaurant with my non-alcoholic-drinking family), and I enjoy the taste of it still.

its like the mildest, least side-effect heavy steron. its the reason women take it

>6'0
>135 lbs
>have to force myself to eat 2k calories

Any other living skeletons here?

5 day split / 2 day rest

god i want those tits on my face
>BRRAAAPAPP
SNIFFFFF

Oh, I meant anything to work on in those six weeks? I've never done any workouts and right now can only do ½ a pushup

Really?
I never experienced that, but I was only ever at max 250 so I suppose I was on the "lighter" side of obesity.
I have heard of underweight people not getting hungry, though, so it makes sense. Knew a guy who struggled for years to add calories to his diet, shit was a mess.

The plan is just drink water instead of whatever else you were drinking. Everything else is optional, fitness-wise and diet-wise. You are probably young enough that change alone will do a lot.

If you want to do more, then for working out, just do whatever you can do consistently and the most often. If all that is is pushups, situps, and pull ups every day, do that. If you have a gym membership, just workout in a way where you won't get burnt out and can do it the most number of days a week you can.

I'm actually 26

The point is that there is no reason not to count calories if you want to lose weight

youtube.com/channel/UCe0TLA0EsQbE-MjuHXevj2A
Search around this guy's channel and website. Great stuff all around.

Yeah that's still young.

I'll check it out, thanks!

Just seems like it can work against your health to some degree.
I mean if you're eating all the proper nutrients, surely your body will adjust regardless of mass energy intake.

A can of coke has 150 calories. You can easily fit that in to a calorie deficit

>not thinking about the sugar
Enjoy diabetes

He's not a meme. He's the best. Eat shit fag.

Then do girl pushups until you can start doing regular pushups.

Don't, you're just addicted to sugar, cut that shit out

This guy has a lot of videos

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-100510_YouTube.jpg (1080x7990, 2.34M)

in order to permanently lose weight you have to eat in a way that fixes your natural satiety signals + endocrine and incretin response. starvation i.e. counting calories will not do this. check the literature if you want. 90+% failure rate after 3 years for CICO

>I mean if you're eating all the proper nutrients, surely your body will adjust regardless of mass energy intake.

no

You can sub pushups in any routine for knee pushups, which is exactly what it sounds like.
Only thing to be ashamed about is doing nothing at all.

Drinking coke is the equivalent of eating the fried batter off fried chicken. It does nothing for your body

>Unicrocally doing hero and smoking crack for your job

true passion

I don't know about you, but my body is capable of utilizing carbohydrates.

>cardio if you want to lose weight
jogging at a steep incline for an hour only burns 200-300 calories and an ounce of body fat. Lifting weights is pretty much the only way to burn fat.
You're full of shit

this for literally every world problem, women go nuts if they are not breeding

fuckin groce

Middle pic looks alright, then she goes full tranny faggot levels of disaster.

jesus christ

I thought 90% was your diet?

You really think I meant literally nothing?

>dude who did power rangers once
>hollywood

It is.

>Is a body like that really worth it if you can only eat chicken breasts and oatmeal forever?
He doesn't eat chicken breasts and oat meal. He is eating the same shit as ever and is just roiding.
To answer your question ask yourself if you want to pin yourself every 5 days or lose everything again.

Attached: ruids.jpg (1596x5664, 1.72M)

It is just a better angle and lighting in the middle.

>Weight loss is 50% nutrition and 50% psychological
>Ignore calorie deficit
>Metabolic rate
How retarded are you?

>Well things will just work out somehow
No

based varbie

Attached: 1556410200836.jpg (1243x1080, 975K)

Are you for real?

Not at home, would rotisserie church's chicken with water be adequate?

Fat people don't understand nutrition. shocker

was she getting up to eat him?

Attached: 20190626_103940.jpg (4032x3024, 3.85M)

never going to make it

AWAKEN, MY MASTERS!

I got water w with it

Was becoming a man part of her plan?

If you're overweight and wanna improve literally ignore everything this faggot says and check out /fat/ on /fit/

Attached: Song Naeun.webm (640x640, 2.77M)

Steroids, the current years nanomachines.

She Looks wayyy better without the muscles.

Too fucking right, I knew from the thread thumbnail alone it was the ASJ shitposter.

Attached: 1549006946737.png (825x510, 136K)

Attached: 20190626_105007.jpg (4032x3024, 3.94M)

cut sugar. all sugar. not even joking. your pee is going to stink like living death for a week, week and a half flushing that shit out of you.

drink lots of water. maybe with a pack of that plain lemon powder. start walking, I dont give a fuck about your sad fatboy feelings of insecurity and how people are looking at you. none of them give a fuck about you, wouldnt suck your dick, or do a fucking thing for you. go walking. at night in the summer. bug spray your fat ass, and carry a flashlight.

cut down on breads, beer, and sweet sugary fruits. booze too. learn to cook clean. get a pressure cooker, and get pork shoulders, beans, and make your own pulled pork to throw in with basic oatmeal.

walk. keep walking. then walk some more. its going to fucking suck. but if you start now, by labor day you will be down a shirt size or two.

also use powder and deodorant to keep your fat fuck legs from chafing. I been there, I know this firsthand.

Attached: zydrunas-savickas-1-750x462.jpg (750x462, 66K)

>was really fat in middle school/early high school, 180+ pounds and 5'6"
>started eating less and doing cardio in high school
>now ~150 lb, 5'10"
>still have love handles and a slight gut
>still have moobs
What the fuck should I do? I don't want to have too much muscle, but I feel like it's the only way I can solve this. But I'm also too cheap to get a gym membership or a set of weights. Is bodyweight training good enough for gaining muscle? Or do I just need to cut more to get rid of my flab?

Simple cheap meal plan for a 6'2 160lb lanky fat motherfucker?

she's so roided up that her clit might be bigger than a dicks

You'll never have too much muscle because you don't know what you are doing nutritionally or weight training wise. Just doing pushups, situps, squats, and pullups should be fine for your skinnyfat ass. You'll get some muscle but not a lot which I guess is what you want.

If you cut everything user posted, you'll save a ton of money.

So true. It's Always Sunny was great for, like, 8 seasons. Now it has totally jumped the shark, with the characters being total caricatures.

Broke college student who lives with girlfriend and her roommate so usually get food for everyone (how I was raised) so what I cut out won't be much added to the 'food account'

This water is a flavorless struggle... Really hope this gets me to stop drinking delicious sweet coke

Attached: 20190626_110237.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

brown rice, pulled pork you made yourself, beans (theres lots of different beans, choose what you like), greens of some sort. kimchee for probiotics and extra roughage.

also use spices. learn to like hot stuff. you can make better food than any processed shit for cheaper if you get those little containers and portion control yourself. keep that hungry edge on yourself. learn to hate it, because its the whinging fatboy hta got you in this mess. fuck that fat motherfucker. starve him. make him suffer fr his stupid shit.

>this water
do you mean water in general? or is there something special about the water in your pic?

Good job annon, you are on the right path

if you don't see a change in a week don't give up

hell if you don't see a change in a month don't give up

HELL EVEN IF IT'S GOING TO BE A YEAR OF STRUGGLE NEVER GIVE UP ANNON, LIVE YOUR BEST

you may actually need a full year to recover your liver and metabolism BUT NEVER GIVE UP ANNON WE TRUST YOU YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT AND GET SHIT TON O'SWEET CARDIOBUNNY PUSSY

Start drinking black coffee whenever you're craving soda

I'll give it six weeks like you said, if I can stomach the bland taste of water by then, I'll stick with it
How much portion size should I need?

Tried that, too bitter for my taste and made me drink water more than coffee

mix some TrueLemon in. Zero calories, just crystallized lemon. More convenient than a real lemon and stronger too.

If you really can't stomach water, seltzer+truelemon is surprisingly tasty. Just be aware that the acidity of the carbonation + lemon isn't great for your teeth.

Clean up your fucking car, Jesus Christ that's disgusting!

Not mine, my fat slob uncle. I'm using his car to pick up my mother from work since I lent my brother my car since his transmission got fucked... Definitely won't clean his cause dude gets food and eats in it every night on his lunch and break for work

disgusting

why didn't she just stop at buff thot mode? Why did she go to "basically a man" mode

as someone who lost weight easily heres what i did
>wake up in morning
>have 1 coffee
>buy frozen vegetables (mainly broccoli and cauliflower
>boil it while i shower, once water starts poppin drain it
>heat pan on medium heat, add olive oil
>throw veggies in pan, add teriyaki or onions sauce
>lightly salt, eat

>buy fruit
>freeze it
>throw it in blender with small amount of onions/almond milk
>eat smoothie

>repeat this for days on end
>notice stomach is getting smaller and smaller

never even started exercising at that point, just got in the habit of eating frozen vegetables

Attached: skeleton.jpg (1366x768, 295K)

Posts like this are always so hilarious. No, you don't "only" have to eat chicken breasts and oatmeal. You have an entire world of spices, meats, flavors, fruits and vegetables available to you. If you're a braindead simpleton that thinks "omg, no more soda and sweets and useless carbs means no fun!" then you deserve to be a fat, depressed, useless ugly faggot.

Depends on the person. I lost 34lbs in 20 days by running a shitload and not drinking soda. Didn't really watch my diet to much.

You will not ALWAYS crave a coke. I went 3 days without it and after that I didn't even want one anymore.

you must have been fat as fuck to lose that much in that timeframe with that effort

>how tf do i lose weight
>having to ask
Just die.

literally just fast. You don't need to stop eating junk. Just eat less of it. Don't bother trying to count calories either, because you're a lazy slob and counting calories is a PITA. Instead, start by doing 1-meal-a-day fasting. Pig out as much as you want during your 1 meal, then nothing but water/coffee/gum after that. You'll get hunger pangs, yeah -- suck it up. Remind yourself that it will just make your 1 meal taste that much better. After you're comfortable doing OMAD you can start fasting for longer periods, but OMAD is all you really need to consistently lose weight.

I was 175. I was always very active, but drank an absolute shitload of pop for years. It was my big vice. Ate fairly healthy, ran, swam, biked, hiked, but always with a massive fountain pop in my hand. Once I cut that out, it was like magic.

Hi wings of redemption how's it going

You went from 175 to 140 in 20 days? That sounds extremely unhealthy. How were you not terminally diabetic beforehand if you were taking in so many calories of sugar from soda every day that you created that tremendous of a calorie deficit just by stopping.

Attached: 1550407618567.jpg (807x807, 451K)

I literally get hammered every day and it doesnt mess with my gains. Just put in the effort.

It's the caffeine in it that causes craving and possibly a headache when you detox.

Isn't that much in it. Energy drinks are way worse. Coke got an insane amount of sugar though.

I laughed hardest at the fact that her phone keeps growing with her

Willing to do that!

It's enough to give you a habit when you drink it regularly. Why you think they put it in there? It's designed to be addictive, sorry, to encourage brand loyalty.

Bruh...

Attached: jdtykgdss.jpg (1080x1350, 80K)

Makes me wanna get my dolphinplasty

Look at the top of the head. Leg day never ever. ROFL

That's why sips are the best

Attached: A460E14A3C5245E4B75DC9136431A3D4.jpg (720x729, 80K)

Maybe they designed it that der way back then but these days it's way too tame.
t. former caffeine junkie

insecure manchild that could never grow out of the serie.
at least austin got success outside of power rangers.
jdf was too pathetic to be used in anything else.

Girls don't fart out of their tits, dude.

does surgery exist to make her arms longer?

Attached: freddy2.jpg (480x360, 22K)

what a waste
cute and beautifull to ugly and fat

the same reason weightlifters get hooked on alcohol if they quit, it's just all ways of handling anxiety and or fucked up brain rewarding chemistry

>don't want to have too much muscle
You're not gonna make it

Me on the far right

You put onions in your smoothie?

If you're addicted to soda,number 1 stop being a faggot, and number 2 get some dilutable juice and some sparkling water and hey presto

He started banging the tranny in the pilot

youtube.com/watch?v=7vfkNnBTUrY

Don't do this, you would lose weight that way but it's the worst kind of fasting you could do
OMAD is great to lose weight provided you still don't overeat, but for fuck's sake, don't pig out with junk, you're going to end up severely malnourished and your body will look and feel like shit in the long run
Do OMAD but cook your own meals, go easy on the carbs, make sure that most, if not all, the carbs you get come from veggies and are not the useless kind of carbs, careful with fruit, it's high in fructose and you don't want to go over 25g max 40g of fructose in a day, don't be afraid of fats but avoid trans-fats
You don't have to build resistance to go on longer fasts, just go cold turkey and stop eating for at least 24hrs, then push until 48hr and after that it gets easier, but make sure to replenish your electrolytes if you go longer than 3/4 days, and always break your fast gently, just some bone broth

Pretty sure he forgot about the onions filter

*s. oy

Tits don’t brap, fren

but what about the midget torso? Was that normal length from the start?

> squatting .5*bodyweight

try unsweeten ice tea
its very nice

Already fucked up. At the movies with my girl and got a raspberry iced tea. Pretty sure it's bad iced tea (Fuze)

he's the juggernaut bitch!

I rarely eat bread and something that isn't a complex carb like brown rice etc, but I love potato. There are so many thinga you can do with potato, my favorite is roasted with Lil bit of olive oil and garlic mmm hmmm baby. I guessss my question is should I stop with the potatos?

that would waste time, you just need to rotate which muscles you work out. So that when you next come to work out those muscles they've rested somewhat since you last did a full workout