It's shit

It's shit

Attached: toy_story_four_ver7_xlg.jpg (1101x1500, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phFISjORzQs
youtube.com/watch?v=YZFNtpObECA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should've left it at 3 with that perfect ending, but no, cunt's had to get greedy.

Sad to see the ensemble not doing much together but overall i think this is a better movie than 3

1 and 2 still the GOAT though

What made 3 not a fucking masterpiece in your eyes? It’s a legitimately great movie.

Name 1 (one) movie with a "4" in the title that was good

nice try lucas

2 > 1 > 4 > 3

3's ending was overly sappy but 4 wasn't sad enough. why the fuck cant they find the perfect balance, they managed with monsters inc, up and ratatouille

3 is literally the same movie as 2 but with waterworks

Fuck contrarians.
3s ending was entirely justified. Nothing felt hokey about it, fuck you, brainless fucking contrarian zoomer.

four lions

The number 4 always looks unnecessary and out of place in titles. It's like it screams "hey, this movie is a shitty, useless addition to this trilogy". Not to say all 4th chapters in series are bad, they just shouldn't have 4 in the title.

It was fine. Don’t get the hate about it.

Fantastic 4

t. gay

Attached: 1561094939516.jpg (186x298, 19K)

Friday the 13th Part 4: The Final Chapter

3's ending was good, but the villain was underutilized, Spanish Buzz was a shitty meme that put his character on hold for basically the entire movie, aside from shipping Bo off they made the safest bets they could with the "surviving" toys in order to sell even more merch.

Rocky

>zoomer
>toy story release date: 2010
are you trying to imply the people who grew up with this movie are not zoomers themselves?

the ending felt hokey because literally nobody would have that much of an emotional connection with their old toys while giving them away. it felt overblown, just have him give the toys to someone he actually cares about and trusts, like his niece, and dont exaggerate the toys as if he remembers them that vividly

the idea of the ending is good though,

>2010
nigga the fuck you on? it was 1995

>just have him give the toys to someone he actually cares about and trusts, like his niece

He has one sibling and she's not even 18.

the person i was replying to was strictly talking about 3
you're right, cousin then

Kek

>Bo BRAAAPPFT

Mad max fury road is the 4th movie in its franchise and it’s pretty great

For a Fistful of Dollars

Star Wars IV

Why do people like the second one? It’s one of Pixar’s worst movies.

Resident Evil 4

They're waiting until Tom Hanks or Tim Allen are on their death beds for true sadness for Toy Story 6

>he person i was replying to was strictly talking about 3
No, he wasn't. He was strictly calling YOU a zoomer with the audience who watched the first upon release in mind.

It's good.

i grew up watching the first 2 movies and thought 3's ending was overly sappy so smd

Yep it's garbaggio

Yea Forums 4U: A New Moot

Attached: hqdefault-7.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>tfw got roped into watching this at the cinemas with my mum, dad and sister like a bunch of normies
I'm going to die of embarassment

Name 1 (one) website with a "4" in the name that was good
yes

You spelled 2 wrong

It was OK but unessecary, also Buzz seemed retarded and the rest of the toys besides Woody and Bo were just stand ins

>Friday the 13th Part 4: The Final Chapter

This is the only objectively correct answer and happens t be the bet of the franchise!!!FACT!!!

>Resident Evil 4

Not a movie but I'll allow it!!!FACT!!!

I went to see it with my then gf since we were both fans since the first movie came out
Theater was full of literal babies
Why the fuck do people bring their barely conscious little shits to the movies, theyre just an annoyance and they wont remember or enjoy the film

>tfw Woody never finds bunny and duck an owner like he promised but actively helps the villain find one

Fuck woody

Lord of the Rings 4

Forgivable if 5 has the gang reunite with Woody after Bonnie throws them all into a dumpster. Shenanigans ensue because kids all play with phones and Fortnite. Some toys like the bitchy doll are lost along the way. Maybe Buzz and a couple others like Slink are accidentally sold in a garage sale, so the gang seeks to rescue them.

At the end they all decide to stow away in a garage sale box and see where the winds take them. As if by fate's hand, Andy arrives with a wife carrying a newborn baby. He almost misses the toys until Woody calls out his name. Andy dosen't believe the toys are his until he sees Woody's shoe, where Woody had scraped off whatever was there before and rewritten Andy's name. Andy takes the toys with him. The movie skips ahead 6 or 7 years. Andy passes Woody on to his son.

Toy story 4

>Muh tearjerker

Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

Superman 4: the quest for peace

Bride of Chucky was the 4th movie

Why is there a Toy Story 4 now? Didn't the last movie end with them getting incinerated and dying? How did they get back to life?

Attached: apu2.png (657x527, 13K)

Best Dark Comedy of the decade

Star Trek 2 and 4 are the best movies in the franchise.

TMP was better than WOK and Voyage Home is only good as a fan-service comedy

Why are you going to kids movies?

That was the kino pirated version.

>ass shots: the movie

Someone at pixar really loves asses

Call of Duty 4

OPBP

Wait wot, can I get a story on this?

What do you think it would smell like?
I imagine a lovely combination of slightly melted plastic and hot wing farts. hmmmmm yes....

There has never been a good Call of Duty game so no

>How did they get back to life?
Toy Superman went back in time

there has never been a good battlefield game

4 you

Attached: Big guy.jpg (607x653, 61K)

Death Wish 4 was kino

Toy Story had a perfect ending; every sequel was unnecessary. Woody and Buzz have their character arcs and grow as characters. In Toy Stories 2 Buzz is put into stasis and is just a set piece while the entire story is Woody's story which boils down to "I know the most important thing for a toy is to be there for his kid, the lesson I taught Buzz in Toy Story, now I forgot that lesson, now I relearned it." Toy Story 3 is basically the same thing except Buzz gets reverted just so, for some reason, he can go back to normal.

I like this but endings like this are problematic for modern (((Disney))).

Star Trek 4

>Didn't the last movie end with them getting incinerated and dying
I remember that guy who made a cut where that was immediately followed by the credits then he showed it to his mom with a camera running for her reaction

>Now Andy's a good mastah, he ain't like the others. He plays with us real nice and good.
Toy Story has always been cringe.

Post it

Toy story 4

4:10 to yuma

based john lasseter sneaking into the production room

Metal Gear Solid 4

Your wish is my command
youtube.com/watch?v=phFISjORzQs

Would call that more of reboot than a sequel.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZFNtpObECA

Attached: 1557327901826.jpg (1066x1836, 606K)

Attached: 1557327971785.jpg (1796x1417, 616K)

That would be interesting actually, having kids want toys less and less because of tablets and TV, so all the toys go through a crisis and meet a handful of other outcasts.

Also, I would love to see Andy pass them onto his kids. That's what I was hoping would happen at the end of 3 but instead we got fucking Bonnie who turned into a cunt and three Woody away.

The H84L 8

Se4en

Scream 4

Why did he do such a shitty "fade to black" transition? Cutting to black and showing the credits would have been way more natural

>Watching kids movies when there are no kids in the room
Do americans really do this?

Attached: 1534130533597.png (202x206, 46K)

It's not shit but it's forgettable and as average as it gets. 6/10 toy story ended with 3 for me.

>Kids movie

>NEW = SHIT
>OLD = KINO
>NEW = SOULLESS
>OLD = SOUL

Like a fucking clockwork