It's funny how life works sometimes...

It's funny how life works sometimes. The second season of the Terror isn't due for another two months yet its subject matter is so super topical now that the series is most likely going to be the most talked about show of the year, possibly even overtaking the final season of GoT. It's also guaranteed that Yea Forums is going to become super triggered come August.

Attached: Terror season 2.jpg (640x427, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KFC_in_Japan
businessinsider.com/how-kfc-became-a-christmas-tradition-in-japan-2016-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree and this is the first time I've seen someone point it out.

>astroturfed hype
Fuck off shill

>tfw you go from a #metoo accusation to probably winning an Emmy

Attached: tenor.gif (200x200, 416K)

wtf does the Japanese internment have to do with artic expeditions

It's utterly insane how much people whine about the internment. It was WW2 for fuck's sake, a struggle where a plausible outcome was the end of the US. A lot of things become morally permissible with that kind of pressure.

WE
WUZ
TUURNBAQ'S AND SHEIT

thanks for the lesson on morality herr himmler

I won’t be triggered by it because I’m going to ignore it. I made that decision when I seen how “super woke and topical” it was going to be. Go shill somewhere else.

If they didn't want to be interned they should have been loyal to America.

>oh cool! A thing that white people liked! Let's do it again but pozz it up with demoralization propaganda
also, at least regarding the internment camps, the US did nothing wrong
even today, the majority of 'American' gooks and chinks when surveyed oppose the 1st and 2nd amendments.

They're using their success to make a parallel between Japanese internment camps and Trump's childcages.

I can guarantee you they will be AMWF sex scenes and Yea Forums will bitch about that

Za Tellol

>Roosevelt authorized the deportation and incarceration with Executive Order 9066
>Order 9066
hmm

Won't need refugee camps soon since barely anyone is getting beyond the Mexican and Guatemalan border thanks to US ally AMLO. Hooray

Obama's*

Whoa user, are you telling me that context can justify otherwise hostile/violent actions? Hmm, that makes me reconsider why the Turks killed the Armenians. It's almost like there are severe consequences to a non-ethnic group of people trying the overthrow the ruling class of the empire they're a minority in during a world war...

people lost their homes and livelyhood to that shit. it's justified to be a bit miffed

>first season is great
>second season gets woke
>show is cancelled

It's a shame really, the Japanese internment is an interesting part of history. But Hollywood only portrays it in the most sjw nigger like way, so it just becomes preachy and doesn't raise any interesting discussion. The japs got over it and don't scream for muh reparations, so why not make it serious?

> The japs got over it and don't scream for muh reparations.

Attached: reagan Japanese-American Internment Compensation Bill.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>so super topical
how so?

But there is no parallel. We aren't fighting a war with Mexico.

I literally have not seen or heard a single thing about this show outside of this board. For all I know, you guys have completely made it up.
You're fucking delusional. Nobody gives a shit about your gay ass show.

>a struggle where a plausible outcome was the end of the US.
lol

>REAGANRU, I DEAMNDARU MY GIBS BAKA

>we dindu nuffin, we wuz being good patriots n sheeeeeit.

Why are Americans like this?

Why are nips so soulless?
has he apologized to the chinks yet?

Attached: image.jpg (500x367, 28K)

lmao fuck the japs

Some people who illegally enter the country are arrested and detained until such time as their country of origin can be identified and extradition arranged. This is exactly the same as rounding up every member of an ethnic group in the country and keeping them in camps because we're at war with their home country and some of them have been caught assisting the enemy.

Liberalism is a mental illness that causes your IQ to drop enough to believe what I just said is true.

>be Asian American
>whine about being underrepresented in media
>finally get pandered to in a way that isn't just a token or someone with an obvious case of yellow fever on the writing staff
>spend money on stupid shit instead of quality film and television
>"why no people rike me in movie?"

I’m really looking forward to this.

remember that time a japanese fighter pilot that participated in pearl harbor went down in a remote area of hawaii and three japanese-americans who otherwise showed no disloyalty or inclination to treason aided and abetted his escape with arms and even assisted him in taking hostages until other locals took him down? good times

>yet its subject matter is so super topical now

How?

There’s actually more justification to incarcerate illegals than there ever was for the Japanese. They weren’t here illegally. For that alone, they already have my sympathy.

Attached: George Takei Getting his Shit Pushed in on Twitter.jpg (320x188, 15K)

>Trump's childcages

The ones that literally don't exist outside of libtard propaganda?

Attached: Liberal Media Lying About Kids in Cages.jpg (1024x557, 121K)

Yeah just look at this hideous Auschwitz-like treatment.

Attached: 1561054511527.jpg (800x556, 358K)

>Super topical
Outside of media shills, I've heard absolutely no one talk about 'concentration camps'.

It will be great. Yea Forums will take the bait 100%.

Attached: zZ86SqQ[1].jpg (891x717, 77K)

>Be American
>Put a large ethnic minority in camps because of paranoia and treachery
>Realize it isn't helping or hindering anything so let them go in 1946 after the war ends
>Be Canadian
>See America putting Slopes in Garbage Camps
>Do it too but take all their shit and give it away for free, decimating the local economy
>Don't let them out until 1949 for some reason

The woman millennials are pushing as the next President unironically calls them "concentration camps".

Why is there a(very impressive) sketch of Colonel Sanders behind the overhead light?

A balance of political allegories and supernatural elements is fine by me. I highly doubt that they're going to sacrifice the supernatural just to make a statement

Have you not heard about how much Japan loves their KFC?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KFC_in_Japan

businessinsider.com/how-kfc-became-a-christmas-tradition-in-japan-2016-12

Attached: Colonel Sanders Hayate.jpg (704x400, 33K)

That's Robert E Lee

so basically let's throw away everything about the terror but the absolute worst part

What the fuck?

>Christmas Tree
>Colonel Sanders sketch

It checks out.

>I highly doubt that they're going to sacrifice the supernatural just to make a statement

It's going to be shit even if they don't lose the supernatural stuff in exchange.
A horror-movie doesn't get better because you smeared a heavy-handed out-of-touch leftist political message over it. It makes it worse.

>I highly doubt that they're going to sacrifice the supernatural just to make a statement
Sweatie, it's 2019. Of course we are.