Anybody here watch Grimm?

Anybody here watch Grimm?

Attached: Grimm-167033-Detail.jpg (600x900, 220K)

>Grimm
Discount Supernatural

WTF why dont they just tell it to wu already holy shit the dude’s having mental breakdown. Aswang is literally in every Filipino folklore, I think he’d be able to handle that truth. And why must the tension always be with “something’s wrong with Nick or Juliette”? Why can’t it be an external threat for once? All these European organization crap and nobody has made a move larger than a zombie outbreak. The fuck are the royals? Why are they powerful yet fail all the time? The fuck are the resistance resisting? Arent the verrat and grimm reapers and black claw mostly overlapping?

Rosalee and Monroe always have to break their necks to save the day poor chaps

this. This is now a Supernatural thread.

Attached: Do you love me.webm (320x180, 2.98M)

preeeeetty gud show

based

Attached: impala.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Where?

Mostly when they were in the trailer
preeeety gud

It was cool for a while but it always takes just 10 seconds of “searching”and then
>I got something!
>reads lore for 2 minutes
>that’s it!

I liked the lore. I just hated Nick's wife/gf. She slowed the plot down to a crawl everytime she appeared on screen.
Then she shot the plot, then they finally gave her a good death scene somehow, but ruined it by bringing her back because actor politics

>I liked the lore
I like it when they retrofit actual history such as Rasputin being a Koschei, or the Rumpelstiltskin in modern times with the game programmers. But a lot of the lore are lazy. Just replace western with a different base animal anthromorph and call it a day. Ironically, the best lore and episodes are those when they deal with threats other than Wesen
>I just hated Nick’s wife/gf
Why do you hate Juliette? By far she seems very supportive and a bit qt too. I hate the forced love triangle between her and the captain jfc I just hate love triangles in general when they take up too much of the story

Bump

Nooo live

Name a more boring fucking poster

You lol

I used to, stopped when he lost his power and haven’t gone back to it, pretty fun show though

Hello bros

Attached: GRM_647.jpg (1080x720, 87K)

I thought I’d repay the bumps you gave us recently

I fucking love this show

Attached: 1556130128478.jpg (316x526, 32K)

What wesen is pilou?

I love pilou