What's the most underrated Trek film and why is it the Search for Spock?

What's the most underrated Trek film and why is it the Search for Spock?

Attached: MV5BMTliZGVjZmMtNzEzMy00MzVhLWFhYjYtNDhlYmViNGNiMGFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (838x1253, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABmbhdSzBgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would be much better if the klingon bits were not so laughable. as it stands its pretty uneven

what was laughable about kruge?

Attached: Klingon_Bird-of-Prey_bridge.jpg (768x325, 39K)

>blocks your path
It's time to admit that Beyond was pue Trekkino and it didn't deserve to bomb. It is in the top 3 star trek movies easily

Attached: IMG_5979.jpg (600x909, 67K)

>KLINGON BASTARDS!

What did Liam Neeson mean by this?

probably the first, it's the only one that is actually like a star trek episode but people are always MUH BORING

The Final Frontier is more episode-like than TMP, I think it's probably the most underrated and SfS is second

Attached: tffhd0369.jpg (1920x804, 197K)

In order best to worst

Wrath of Khan
Undiscovered Country
Search for Spock
The Voyage Home
Final Frontier
The Motion Picture
Generations

*power gap*

First Contact
Nemesis
Insurrection

Attached: spockdeath.jpg (265x190, 6K)

The Motion Pizza

I love all the klingon stuff in it. My favorite depiction of their culture.

Attached: 1561281961731.gif (320x384, 1.15M)

GET OUT! GET OUTTA THERE!

Attached: 1561350530141.webm (720x306, 2.25M)

never mind underrated it's my favorite Trek film

Attached: Enterprise_streaking_in_Genesis_sky.jpg (1365x688, 159K)

Just watched Wrath of Khan again, been a while. My gosh, that movie is amazing.

The Voyage Home is so damn charming and lovable.

UC is a little overated. FF is underated. VH is better than Search. Generations and TMP are their own powergaps before the other TNG movies. Enjoyable, but they feel less like Star Trek than the other films.
Still, you have good taste in general.

I feel like generations is really underrated. It has some great character moments, the juxtaposition between Kirk being sucked out into the nexus and the TNG crew being introduced on the old Enterprise ship is one of the best shots in all of Trek. I'd also much rather have a Kirk's death scene (P.S. he's not dead) like the one we got than some generic space battle

Attached: Kirk_Picard_generations.png (634x336, 510K)

ST V is most underrated. It's not good but not as horrible as people say it is. At least it has good themes and it doesn't butcher the lore.

absolute kino

Attached: HMS_Bounty.jpg (1920x822, 255K)

Attached: tsfs1223.jpg (850x358, 84K)

No fucking way, 3 is the worst one. 1 is the most underrated.

> pue Trekkino
Fine, but not pue.
Not great not terrible.

Attached: starstrek4.jpg (254x198, 6K)

imagine being this wrong lol

youtube.com/watch?v=ABmbhdSzBgk

Attached: 1478642530040.jpg (764x640, 103K)

he doesn't look a like a real klingon to me, he's just christopher lloyd in a funny klingon costume, and he's a weak one dimensional asshole which is all the more glaring following up on Khan ("why not?" "because I'm evil I mean because you want it huhuhuh"). all the other klingons also look and act awkwardly like middle aged white car salesmen playing klingons. don't get me started on the sock puppet lapdog.

For me it’s Q

Klingons are literally the most one dimensional race in Star Trek though

Attached: 0dKBT2o.jpg (696x696, 118K)

Not in the OS.

Animal abuse?

Star Trek 3 is the best Star Trek movie and the Empire Strikes Back of the franchise. They risk everything to save their friend who sacrificed himself to save them. Kirk loses his son, the Enterprise is destroyed and we get a great climax with a fight taking place on a planet tearing itself apart. Yep, Star Trek peaked with 3!!!FACT!!!

Since when do elves live in the desert? Shouldn't there also be Vulcan woodlands?

I like the idea of a Klingon Warlord. An independent privateer doing whatever the fuck he wants.

>doesn't look a like a real klingon to me
So, because he's white?