Child's Play

Chucky is back in C H U C K I N O

Discuss nu Chucky and OG Chucky ITT

Attached: nothing personal buddi.png (1509x696, 773K)

first for Chucky a cute

Attached: my buddi.png (331x216, 76K)

I can't remember which original Chucky movie I saw, either the first or second, but I thought it was shit regardless. I don't get why there's some weird cult obsession with these movies.

novelty

The new one is pretty different from the original premise but for stuff like this I think you either like or you simply don't. I watched the original Chucky last week and was surprised at how well it's held up for being 30 years old. Very grim and gritty. However, if I'm not drawn to a character I'm not too interested even if the film itself is good. Charles Lee Ray just doesn't do anything for me. Innocent robo Chucky is very endearing however.

Attached: childs play.jpg (640x426, 29K)

Kyle best girl, no one can say otherwise

It feels strange to find Chucky cute and sympathetic, I'm not sure how to handle these feelings.

neither am I

Attached: aww.jpg (828x506, 73K)

It's Tickle Time!

Attached: sharigan chucky.gif (600x600, 3.27M)

Attached: 3.jpg (1136x640, 77K)

The creepiest part for me was when chuckys just standing in the dark playing the sounds of the cat dying.

Meow!

Attached: =).gif (500x257, 2.48M)

Why do you think Chucky did that? Entertaining himself? Processing? Sharing with Andy?

Yeah no, fuck that

Attached: 4.jpg (1777x821, 45K)

Probably sharing with Andy since he didn't like the cat. Also, i didnt expect to sympathize witb chucky.

Me neither.
>Andy's buddi just wants to please him and show him who he really on the inside

Attached: holding hands with fren.jpg (1067x492, 103K)

*really is

subsequently sneedy

going back to see it this weekend

Attached: 15.jpg (800x1000, 93K)

Fomerly CHUCK'S

Is the studio paying you to make these still threads for this shit franchise?

yes.
it's always the same thread.
I'm sure they will make a new one after I post this Childs Play 2019 720p HDCAM

Watched Child's Play for the first time a couple days ago, and Child's Play 2 for the first time last night. Fucking stellar. They don't make movies like Child's Play 2 anymore.

Attached: 2.jpg (1277x728, 30K)

so chucky is basically a robot in this one

he is a robot.

Attached: 12.jpg (1136x640, 75K)

wtf? he's too old to play with a fucking doll lol
I guess it's some half-assed attempt at a comentary on menchildren or something

The side kid characters like the smart doll because he's like a funny meme to them. They kept trying to make him say outrageous shit so they could record it and upload the video. Andy is pretty lonely and the new kid around after moving so his mom gets him Chucky for some company.

Formerly Sneedy

Nothing say "I wanted a girl and I had YOU instead" like giving your son a fucking doll to play with, Mr. Trips.

It's because you lack kino receptors. Blame God or your parents.

>basically
He's not even a doll in the new film. He really is JUST a robot.

Did this movie miss any Zoomer activities? Because I think they managed to squeeze them all in there.

Film was terrible by the way.