Why do I feel uncomfortable around faggots in public?

why do I feel uncomfortable around faggots in public?

Attached: 1.jpg (2660x2660, 2.26M)

It's normal, don't let the media or society tell you otherwise.

Cause you're an insecure faggot.

Because you want to fuck your mother

because your gay

People will say hurr durr because you are one but the truth is you are uncomfortable because being a faggot is wrong and a sin. God is testing us and you, sir, are passing.

It's theorised that sexual purity taboos stem from fear of STDs. It's also an undeniable fact that sexual dysfunctions are comorbid, so homos are likely to be chomos and rapists too. At the very least, if you're a straight man, in the presence of a gay man you're subjected to sexual attention you don't want, which is gross. I wonder if straight girls feel the same way when in the presence of neckbeards?

It's a natural reaction.

Attached: 1546720857763.jpg (1095x1545, 649K)

Because homosexuality is unnatural and disgusting.

i feel uncomfortable around any couple in public. i think i prefer seeing faggots kiss over a guy and girl, because then i wont feel jealous.

>t. prolapsed anus
Enjoy your man diaper.

For real if it makes you feel any kind of way, like if you can't just ignore it, it's because you haven't accepted that you are in fact, hungry for dick.

because men are fucking gross, how can fags like that shit

>if you dislike gays, you are gay
How come faggots prove every single stereotype about them right all the time?

most likely you're a faggarino in denial

I heard if you are gay then you are 85% more likely to be a pedo as well

Because you are one

why is this dumb shit on Yea Forums? atleast connect it to a movie or something

why are straight guys disgusted by gay men? Gay men dont remind that i cant get women and khhv loser. Gaymen make me feel more confident in my gender even.
When i see a guy with a girl i want to die. i want the girl. i dont want to see chad fucking her.
but when i see two gays kiss, i dont feel any jealousy

>retards being retards
>''go away retards''
>hah gotcha if you dont like us being retarded that means youre also retarded
huh

It's true, schlomo. SJWs who are outspokenly anti-pedo are almost always pedos themselves as well. You cannot deny this. Cope.

Because you get horny and start fantasizing about big fat juicy cocks

Yes faggot, everyone is gay.

based strawman

It is God's grace that enables you to resist such repugnant behavior.

You're jealous of other dudes having a significant other while you jerk off alone to foot fetish videos in your mom's boyfriend's basement.

>european hours
>buncha finooks
sounds about right

As opposed to "everyone who is disgusted at something anti-natural is gay"?
It's a natural reaction.
See

Because it's instinctive, like the revulsion you feel towards maggots or a rotting carcass. It's a destructive act.

Chomo?

user probably goes on Grindr every friday night then weeps in the bathroom while whipping himself and praying to the Virgin Mary for forgiveness.

>“It is difficult to specifically state what this means. It could mean that participants found the images of male same-sex couples kissing to be equally disgusting as the disgusting images. It could mean that they had an anxiety response to the male couples kissing and a disgust response to the disgusting images, but that physiologically, we could not tell the difference between these two emotions.”

I guess using clickbait tactics is okay if they confirm your worldviews.

can confirm its disgust

despite what the propagandists will suggest with memes like "LOL YOU JUST GAY DUDE" really it's a natural reaction to something that genetically and evolutionary is a mistake and an abomination.

because they are mentally ill. Like weebs.

Sex/physical affection is objectively disgusting, however because of our animistic drive to partake in the act, we see the pleasure it can give us, and we then subjectively deem it a beautiful thing.
But when you see it in a form that is not capable of giving you any pleasure (homolust if you're straight, or straight lust if you're homo), then we default to the objective view of it being disgusting as there is nothing to gain from it.

Because you're not insane.

>the same hormonal stress response is triggered when we show maggots as when we show faggots
>but um ackshually that could mean anything
Neck yourself plausible deniability grasping retard.

Because you're closeted yourself

Child molester, retard.

>love thy neighbor, turn the other cheeck, etc.
>unless they're a faggot

where does the cho come from faggot? your abbreviation is shit.

I'm gay but it's normal to be repulsed by homosexuality. That's how a normal, healthy functioning mind works. You're supposed to have built in repulsion for incest, homosexuality, sex with elderly people, etc, just because it's an evolutionary way to guide you towards healthy reproduction.
I think it's really dumb to expect this sort of evolutionary response to just disappear. There's no reason to display it in public anyway.

I feel uncomfortable no matter who is kissing, is this normal? I'm old if that matters

mexico

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

You wouldn’t love thy neighbor if they were a pedo, why would you love them if they were a faggot?

loving your neighbor doesn't include loving their sins

to be fair. I also feel a little disgusted when I see straight people heavily making out. if I'm not getting it, I don't want to see it.

mental gymnastics

If you don't enjoy looking at men kissing and fucking each other up the ass, then I have bad news for you man, you might be gay.

The methodology is
>Measuring levels of salivary alpha-amylase, a digestive enzyme that is associated with stress and is especially responsive to disgust

Correlation doesn't imply causation, to unicausally link the reaction to disgust you should run more tests isolating the multiple variables.
Not that a hillbilly retard like you would understand how actual science works.